It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Just an interesting thought About Avatars and Aliens

page: 1

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
I'v already made my very own first contact with a very select group of individuals in my lifetime.

There are some odd things about my life however. A random thought came to me tho. Could it be possible i am operating this vessel from a nearby mothership?

Hypothetically speaking, If my mother was abducted well pregnant and implanted devices were installed into my brain in order to control this vessel from a remote distance, so as to infultrate humanity upon the dawn of computer networking to soak up information about its current developments, Human cultures and economic systems. As to understand humanity, its desires, its ambitions, Its fears, hopes and dreams.

And i am living this human life well in a stasis state aboard the mothership. To comprehend and add internal viewpoint to the coming decisions that will be made for when the aliens will act.

As living this human life in an Avatar state, where my non-physical body is bound by a slumbering state. And this human vessel i use is just but a transmitter uploading a constant stream of information. So as to enjoy my experience as a human, without giving away to much important information that may be utilized by humans to otherwise become a threat to the E.T.

Of course this is all just hypothetical and seemed like an interesting thought. Tho in the Scheme of things reincarnation from one body to the next is a much more appealing scenario to others who wouldn't fathom such things about a person such as myself.

This thought did occure to me tho, And isn't completely out of the realms of possibility for other individuals should i not be an Avatar of specification.

If i were an alien infultrating a less advanced civilization i would probably do something similar to this, and inject multipul *Avatars* throughout the globe and have them operating as covert agents observing the civilization and it's customs from a personal perspective, Given the non-physical spirit like nature of the E.T in question. Could in theory, Infultrate multipul species Galaxy to Galaxy, Across the endless Universe.

On That note growing up as a human has been rather interesting and enjoyable. However much current societies anger me as they destroy the planet.

What does ATS think about Alien avatars? And i don't mean the profile pictures to the left.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:22 AM
a reply to: AnuTyr
If you were an alien avatar, would you be posting about it on ats?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:24 AM
I'm sure I've seen a movie about this.......the Smurfs or something.

Sam Worthington and Ellen Ripley infiltrate an indigenous people they deem below them. Or was it Kevin Counter?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:31 AM
a reply to: VoidHawk

Good point but if i was. Would this be a taunt? Lol.

Why do saucers appear above cities uncloaked for everyone to see? Or play cat and mouse with jets in presuit?

But the thought of it could be summed up with jackie chans face.

@Prezbo369 Yeah i saw that movie a while ago, And to be honest it seems like something even humans would do if we had the technology to do so and were actively seeking out inhabited planets.

Given the whole Stealth appeal and where language/thought barrier is removed by intergrating into the society.

I'm also just one crazy dude on the internet from everyone elses perspective. So it really dosn't matter if it's accurately true or not because who would believe it?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:32 AM
Are you 'infultrated', or the infultrator?

I guess it depends on why you are full-- I mean filled with?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:40 AM

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Why do saucers appear above cities uncloaked for everyone to see? Or play cat and mouse with jets in presuit?

Having seen something with my own eyes, that was a question that quickly popped into my head - Why so visible?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:42 AM
a reply to: intrptr

Well given it wouldn't directly be just my human consciousness that is operating this vessel i would in theory be the infiltrator rather than infiltrated.

But as for my hypothetical purely human attributes i would be infiltrated. By technicality in such a case i would be both in way as i am currently human as my consciousness is led has led to believe, where as i feel tethered to another consciousness of a different essence outside my body.

But the information stream is mostly one way, as the human body would only be like an antenna Transmitting the data. Rather than a decrypter which would have to translate receiving information well a link is already established.

Sure the human brain has some amazing capabilities but in this hypothetical situation. If it could work both ways, From human to E.T seamlessly, then there would be no need to send in Avatars as the entirety of humanity can be probed by simply observing each individual human and mind reading their entire life via Telepathy. However i don't think that in reality it's that simple. Hypothetically speaking lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:51 AM

it could be for a number of reasons, Displaying their presence and power.

Perhapse they are trolling. In which case i could very well be trolled however there are monuments on this Earth that make me question such things which is why im stating this hypothetical question to the ATS community.

This was the second place i told about my alien encounters so i have a soft spot for Abovetopsecret, as my encounter is archieved here. And there are some rather out there individuals constantly post threads people won't believe anyways so this one will just fly under the radar, as they all do.

I believe tho that they created us, and we will become like them in due time. To be consiousness without the need of a body, but not essencially locked out of inhabiting or controlling another vessel from a remote location in a more advanced symbiot type of way, Should the non-physical spirit like form become boring one can go through a * Second or third or thousand life cycle* As many times as Ye wish. But still remain connected to the source.

Interesting concepts i believe humanity itself will attempt to aspire to. But it may be that we will reach such a state much quicker with the aid of what i believe to be our creators.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM

Coincidentally, a few of the 1970s abduction claimants described peculiar processes that sounded like moulds were being taken of their bodies. It's a little detail that I've heard and read more than once and caught my attention. I don't think it was ever pursued and were only ever passing comments iirc. If there was any truth, or factual reality, to even one of those stories, we might never know that a person on the street could be a *visitor* in a flesh-suit.

On topic, it'd be impossible for us (as humans on Earth) to find out we really lived 'out there' like in the Matrix or in Avatar. It'd be similar to Plato's cave allegory too.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:10 AM
a reply to: Kandinsky

That's why the jacki Chan Picture pretty much sums up the whole thought about it. And yes it would be impossible to know short of some sort of screening test.

The mould tho you described is rather interesting. I am not sure if i remeber so much as a mould, Could be they are copying peoples features so that if one of the aliens say prefered a specific human feature they could generate a copy of this feature within the growing embryo by rewriting the DNA.

Some of my memory from visitation as a child is blocked from my memory so i cannot see that far back in terms of the shadows in my closet and around the room. It was much much later that i had my full on experience which i am still able to remeber, as i shared it with a friend. And another experience a year later as well, tho neither were aboard a craft. But in my first experience i did see a craft, and witness an abduction. Could of very well be one of the avatars being implanted because the abductee was a baby, maybe medical experiements. Or checking up on an Avatar. I was never really told what happened up there in the craft only that it wouldn't be hurt and would be safe.

Well the alien didn't really speak in words persay, they communicate with emotional wave telepathy, where it is pulsed out similar to how sound waves hit an area effect. That is how they communicate, Since they don't have organs, and their method of speaking to each other is different, as emotion or another term used for such communicate is Feeling communication. They are very similar to humans in that reguard as they have the full spectrum of feeling in order to communicate, and in some cases subdue humans.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:11 AM

Feelings of begin "tethered" to another 'realm' or 'consciousness', I get that. It is hard to put into words what isn't about words at all…

I may think that our vast memory storage capacity is to record everything that happens to us over a lifetime (like a security cam), that being uploaded or dumped when we pass. Interesting twist to consider it is livestreaming from some…

hadn't thought of that before (tries to remember it), lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM

Yes a soul and what we call remembering in general is exactly what you describe.

From memory comes greater consiousness. Not simply a living entity but the higher plane of being, What is consiousness and how do we define it are questions humans have been asking since the dawn of written history as i have read.

What is it that says I? Is it acknowledgement of the body? Is it something exterior to the body existing within an invisible state? Since we all obviously cannot see our thought bubbles coming out of us in a methaphorical sense. Neither can we read each others lives without well the aid of technology.

What defines a life if it ends? Does consiousness as a human only exist to end and have no alterior purpose other than to supply meaning to a person who is alive? Then why giving such a creature meaning if they will aspire to nothing? Is it only to program the next set of progenies in order to assimilate them into aspiring to greater heights well subduing the rationalized fear of death?

Why have it all? In the long run, our witts from our capicity to gain information and retain it in memory has led our technology and theology this far. So it may very well lead us off this planet one way or another within the reality of possiblity.

Could it be that humans were made this way by an alterior species that is technically bodyless? And if so, Are we their connection to the physical universe in order to realign our values, To not be forgetful and humbled by the living so that we may act accordingly? Well at the same time, being the method of their reproduction. As humans, in theory can become like them? And them like us?

If you were to live billions of years, It's more than likely, if we became like them, we would lose all meaning of what it is to be flesh and blood. We may become to callus towards the non-evolved who are contained within flesh and blood.
It may be that such methods can be used to infultrate other species, But the similarities between the two species are quite striking in many cases they act like what a human would act like if it wasn't trapped within a body, yet wasn't fully dead either.

isn't it strange we humans debate such things as life and death, and why we fear non-existance? We all know we are mortal. And we want to live forevery in alternating phases. From the spiritul to the physical. It is natural for us to seek it. Perhapse, if these beings are our creators we will be united with our other whole. For we are the physical aspect, We would be united with the spiritual, that is also the paranormal. Linked by our common fears and goals. Which is to survive.

I'm not talking about possession, as these Avatars would be created before brith, or sortly after. So it's sorta possession in a way but the idea would be to experience life as a fleshy once the thrill of being an accended being has worn out. The cycle allows one to experience humbleness towards life over and over.

lol, Went from infultrator talk to sort of religious questioning life. Eitherway both are interesting and tie in together to this whole thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:42 AM

Y'know that circle of lights in your avatar pic? I saw a ufo a lot like it at close range about 25 years ago. It flew right overhead. Made my jaw drop.

edit on 658SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoApruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
Tho i am not denying reincarnation as well, Spirits in general are very much real.

But i am speaking about accension specifically in terms of a being that is neither dead but not alive in the sense of flesh and blood unbound by the constrains of time which all men and woman live by. The Deadly 120 year maximum. If one is lucky to live that long, or others may view it as a burden.

I think every moment we spend alive is a gift, Because once we are freed from it, Be it spirit or returning to the source consiousness such as the example of being in stasis on a mothership has its very own signifigance to it.

Life is a journey, we sleep and wakeup. And so it must be nice, even for a species that cannot sleep because they never grow tired. To finally feel what it is like to be tired again.

I'm not sure where these ideas are coming from it's just some logical conclusions i'v drawn up.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
a reply to: BlueMule

Interesting, it looks exactly like the saucer i saw up close which is why i chose it for the avatar

I know this species i am describing is still here on Earth and they arn't afraid to make special appearances to people

The occupants themselves will appear as well.

If the observer is to have respect, then the experience will be amplified in a positive way such as granting wishes.

Just don't ask to know what it's like inside one of them unless you're planning to get beamed up on one lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:26 AM
I read a abut a scientific study they did once. Sorry I don't have a link, others can provide, maybe.

Volunteers were subjected to open surgery where electrodes touched portions of the brain and the subject remembered things , perfectly.

Touch this spot and wham, remembering events they had thought forgotten.

Like we may not be able to remember things we have experienced or learned, but the memories are there intact, stored for…

"Sit and taik of days for which they wait, when all will be revealed…" --Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM

Interesting thread AnuTyr

If the CREATOR has the ability to experience through the experiences of ALL* Created
And manifest-Creates CREATOR God sends
Who would be more advanced CREATOR Creations
Who are Created to Guide or Oversee
Less advanced but advancing CREATOR Creations

And further down the scale some of the CREATOR GOD sends
request or place responsibility upon
the less advanced with ASCENDING or Spiritual advancing potential

And as the less advanced inhabit regions some of them are picked to manage the masses in more direct ways of their kinds or species.

Therefore allowing the CREATOR GOD sends the opportunity to interact, gather intelligence data as well as other types of Existence data on (wars-death distribution-greed-force-instabilities data generated by a CREATOR Creation Energy Group or CCEG) with the requested of the species of interest through interactions with those they chose to oversee or guide.

ALL this information between the CREATOR GOD sends
and those they are sent to Guide or Oversee
and those requested/chosen given responsibility to oversee their species/kind (inhabitant region AS LEADERS)

Is all accessible then by the CREATOR-SOURCE
through a COLLECTIVE conscious connection
present within ALL* Created who make up the WHOLE*
Sort of a conscious entangled activity
between the CREATOR and the Created...

This then allows the CREATOR the opportunity to interact directly if needed or wanted and allows the CREATOR the chance to SEE through the consciousness as well as eyes of ALL* the stability of the WHOLE*

In case changes are needed made within various regions of EXISTENCE the CREATOR can see-send NU GOD SENDS
that may follow protocol without losing focus.
Do these NU GOD sends replace the last in a EA*RTH perceived peaceful manner?
Or is there some Energy exchange made with those who lost focus or got egotistical with their responsibilities and or technologies?
As the NU GOD sends ARRIVE...

1 wishes not to elaborate

So if a GOD Send or GROUP
or requested by them
goes rouge, due to feeling higher in Creation just because they were Created more advanced
or were given responsibility over the masses of their kinds and or technology to stay ahead (or appear to)

This Anutyr allows for balance to be kept and unbalances to be detected and modified within the WHOLE* of which we ALL* make up.

So if your a egotistical Alien group or CREATOR CREATION ENERGY GROUP (CCEG)
That feels since you have survived thus far with certain malevolent actions and have not Encountered a match to your malevolent actions-perhaps the CREATOR is giving you a chance... To redeem your relevancy to carry the essence of THE, before something encounters you that can Mirror your reflections projected upon others upon you...

Another way the ego can be destructive

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:12 PM
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for your contribution

Yes i see you understood what i was saying. I just woke up, But i need to get my sleeping patterns in check as i sleep during the day hahahahah i will go to bed earlier today.

it would be very well to oversee the state of human civilization and actively view and interact on a personal level rather than be seperated by the accended state which can traumatize the general public who is not ready for intergration.

It's also a sort of Rehab because living outside of a body for to long can as mentioned make the accended callus, or unsympathetic.

It can jeperdize a whole colonization effort completely over periods of time. I believe that for such reasons some of the creator E.T observing and actively protecting the planet become more and more callus with each passing century. And so intergration into Avatars would almost be a requirement in order to save the concept of humanity to be manifest within the accended who are losing their meaning of what it is to be mortal, to feel injustice, to feel pain and loss. As living has quite a lot to lose in the terms of life and death. We experience aging at a faster rate which makes us take such important thoughts more seriously.

If we had extended lives as humans in the flesh and blood we may very well lose meaning for it in the same way an accended being would. If humans could live for 10,000 years without aging we would very much lose the essence of what is important which is valuing life and coming to terms with loss. These are both needed for a human to be humble with compassion to know that other humans are going through the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:14 PM

I might need to go for some electro-therapy regression

I have heard of this study, it's been on my mind so i might consider trying it.

i could personally remeber some things that i was not meant to remeber at this time lol. But that could ruin some plothole in the story that is human existance somewhere lol eitherway it is an option.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:51 AM

i could personally remeber some things that i was not meant to remeber at this time lol. But that could ruin some pothole in the story that is human existance somewhere lol eitherway it is an option.

Too bad there isn't some way to index the brains memory or fast forward to the blank spots…

If our memory is completely intact this begs the question, why? Why can't we remember all of it? Some people have photographic memories, they remember everything.

The date the time, the weather, for any date you throw at them. Awesome power. I think everyones memory is perfectly intact we just can't currently recall it as well as we'd like.

I have some not so pleasant holes in mine that I wish I could delve into. It would help me to better understand certain behaviors.

new topics