It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Insider Breaks Silence on Global Currency Wars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is this really now coming to light?

16 US Intelligence Agencies are now preparing for WWIII.

Just earlier another thread indicated there was a bomb scare at the Statue of Liberty, so it is symbolic, the death of liberty is real. And Russia has begun dumping US Dollars.

But what amazes me is that there are 16 US intelligence agencies.

Should the rise of conflicts across the Middle East and Ukraine serve as a warning sign that something much more dangerous is approaching? According to Jim Rickards, the CIA's Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, the answer is yes. In a startling interview he reveals that all 16 U.S. Intelligence Agencies have begun to prepare for World War III. Making matters worse, his colleagues believe it could begin within the next 6 months

6 months. If this is really true, it is really frightening.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is this from the clickbait ad that a lot of websites have at the bottom?
Sounds really familiar.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Sure there are:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Is this from the clickbait ad that a lot of websites have at the bottom?
Sounds really familiar.

No, this was on Money Morning, on the Yahoo news page.
edit on 4/24/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
Is this really now coming to light?

16 US Intelligence Agencies are now preparing for WWIII.

Just earlier another thread indicated there was a bomb scare at the Statue of Liberty, so it is symbolic, the death of liberty is real. And Russia has begun dumping US Dollars.

Should the rise of conflicts across the Middle East and Ukraine serve as a warning sign that something much more dangerous is approaching? According to Jim Rickards, the CIA's Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, the answer is yes. In a startling interview he reveals that all 16 U.S. Intelligence Agencies have begun to prepare for World War III. Making matters worse, his colleagues believe it could begin within the next 6 months

6 months. If this is really true, it is really frightening.

This video should help,

Although I should say that amongst other things, much of it is about economic collapse.

I should also say the video is 8 months old.
edit on 24-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

If there does turn out to be warfare on a global scale in our near future, I'd be willing to bet there have been closed-door meetings between some of the "ENEMIES" with each other in which they developed a plan for how the war would end, and how they can usher in new laws/regimes once the fighting is done so they can further dominate the citizens of the globe.

But I could be wrong of course...

Lot of sketchy closed-door meetings lately though. Look at Russia and N.Korea, and who knows what high-level U.S. officials have been up to (transparency? HA yeah right)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm cool with it...lets just get it over with so we can move on...those that are left. It will take something like this for us to finally realize how stupid we are. I learned how to give myself a hair cut so I feel pretty good about where I am at in life.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, they have to justify their existence somehow, right? I mean, what better way to keep the funding coming than make us think we need 'em.

Doesn't the FBI justify its budgets by "helping" suspected terrorists, and then catching them and exclaiming, "LOOK! We caught one!"

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

I'm cool with it...lets just get it over with so we can move on...those that are left. It will take something like this for us to finally realize how stupid we are. I learned how to give myself a hair cut so I feel pretty good about where I am at in life.

Well, I have a lot of relatives in rural areas that know how to grow their own food.

I think most young people will think it is ok to grow plants with Gatoraid. We really are looking at an idiocracy.

Urbanites are going to be the first to fall, they don't know where to get their 7/11 chocolate milk.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I was thinkign the other day...look how fast they catch everyone...I mean # within seconds they know every shooter, every bomber...everything. But a plane goes missing out East and no one has a clue wtf happened haha.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

where do you get your chocolate milk ? chocolate cow?
edit on 24-4-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24

where do you get your chocolate milk from? chocolate cow?

LOL. Where do you think I am from?

I said Urbanites, meaning that I am a Ruralite. But hey, there are some people who do think that way.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You may want to take a look at www.thecommonsenseshow.com website. Dave Hodges has been investigating JADE HELM 15 and has alot to say regarding WWIII connection. WWIII may just start with the invasion of America.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
You may want to take a look at www.thecommonsenseshow.com website. Dave Hodges has been investigating JADE HELM 15 and has alot to say regarding WWIII connection. WWIII may just start with the invasion of America.

Not all invasions are overt.

We have had a covert invasion here. While people were watching our overt invasion over there, they weren't paying attention to the covert invasion here.

If John F. Kennedy, one of the greatest presidents, couldn't stop it, then why would anyone think other presidents would? And my opinion, American farmers are going to be your line of defense here.

Why do I say that? American farmers are pro 2nd Amendment and they have the grains, milk and meat that Americans have grown so accustomed having and not thinking about how they got it.

Love your freedom? Thank a soldier.
Love your electricity? Thank a miner.
Love your food? Thank a farmer.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109

No one noticed your link is busted..
Here...
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Doesn't the FBI justify its budgets by "helping" suspected terrorists, and then catching them and exclaiming, "LOOK! We caught one!"

Yes. Just like Boston. Why do you think a witness under interrogation got executed? You believed the "he had a knife" story? LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

There are so many things wrong with that statement. I don't know where to begin.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

There are so many things wrong with that statement. I don't know where to begin.

Why? Did I forget sailors and air men?

Sorry sailors and air men, I didn't mean to exclude you. Thank you as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Yes. Just like Boston. Why do you think a witness under interrogation got executed? You believed the "he had a knife" story? LOL

I love that story. Shot 5 times in the chest, then once in the back of the head and the story was "he was coming right for them".

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The only answer to this is LOL.
there is not going to be a war with Russia or China or anyone of any significance.
We are so intertwined and integral to each other there is no point. You would do more harm than is apparently being inflicted by another nation.

The only war they are preparing for is the continued war on YOU. This is the same war they have been in for a thousand years.
They have proxy wars to keep the arms trade in fluid motion.

How can we go to war with Russia ? it would be MAD.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join