It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Apr 26 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

(post by grainofsand removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Close for Review.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Discuss:

Poll Results: The United States Is The Most Significant Threat to Humanity

Sniping, bickering and other material better suited to Private Messages end here and now.

Those who cannot post on topic and civilly may be Post Banned.

Trolling, And What To Do About It
Ad Hominem Attacks And You
Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert It

Community Announcement re: Decorum
You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Anyhow I think that everyone who voted the USA including me voted because we assumed it is the government...not the people.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I guess you aren't doing anything unless you piss off a few people. The poll would be inverse in time of war.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

that's why I'm a proud US tax payer: Go MIC (Military Industrial Complex), GO!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I agree with you. We should get out of the middle east and take our money with us. Concentrate on securing our borders and be more discriminative on who gets in. If you are from a state who sponsors terrorism....sorry we don't want you. That would cause utter chaos in the middle east. The Saudi's would actually have to spend oil profits on a military rather than padding the bank accounts of the princes and making them more and more wealthy while the uhhh....non wealthy (99% of the population or more) continue to struggle in their own countries. Which makes them vulnerable to terrorist groups who preach idealism in the name of islam when it is merely a gang of thugs.

Had the Iran and Iraq not sponsored world wide terrorism our presence in that part of the world would be much less than what it is today. Had Saddam not been training terrorists he would probably still be alive. Those in the middle east who complain about the US should take control of their own governments and civilize them. The US is still the leader of the free world and will stand up for people and countries who are oppressed by those who would deny them of their freedom. Just the way the world works.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: icewater

I agree with you. We should get out of the middle east and take our money with us.
Agreed !! No one wants you here .

Concentrate on securing our borders and be more discriminative on who gets in.
I second that . you don't even have to be discriminative . cause when you leave , Middle east will get its # together and people don't have to leave here any more .

If you are from a state who sponsors terrorism....sorry we don't want you.
Well , since US government is sponsoring terrorism worldwide , US citizen are also unwanted in some places .

Had the Iran and Iraq not sponsored world wide terrorism our presence in that part of the world would be much less than what it is today.

you have no presence anywhere near Iranian borders , you know why ? cause this will happen :

en.wikipedia.org...

rt.com...

www.richardsilverstein.com...

by "Sponsoring terrorism" If you mean supporting Hezbollah , we're pretty goddamn proud of it .

As i said before , you can enjoy your AQ brethren .

Had Saddam not been training terrorists he would probably still be alive.

We killed saddam , not you .

Saddam was your puppet , not ours .

en.wikipedia.org...

got you right there , didn't i ?

Those in the middle east who complain about the US should take control of their own governments and civilize them.

they will , if you let them . get the hell outta there and see that they can .

The US is still the leader of the free world and will stand up for people and countries who are oppressed by those who would deny them of their freedom.
US is the leader of hegemon world . Iraq is not "free" . Afghanistan is not "free" , libya neither .

you're not the police of the world .

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I wouldn't vote for any of the given options.

My chosen vote would be for: human will toward dominance, the human tendency toward factionalism, and isolated collective interest of said factions exalted over total collective interest of humanity.

The inclination to pick a side and galvanize only one faction as the ultimate bad guys, due to cognitive dissonance, is something I refuse to yield to personally. But that's just me.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The thread title should be changed to: "Poll Results: The United States Government Is The most significant threat...."

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It is better to be feared than loved.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join