It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More mob violence, this time in philly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think that "not that bad" isnt really fair to say for that video OP guy.

Theres some pretty severe head stomping, which is definitely above normal brutal attacks, people have died from less.

As for the video, just anothe example of a mob being set off by a small handful and others just forgetting who they are and clicking into the mind set of "hurt this person badly" like they have no control at all any more.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Not that bad was not a comment on the actions of the people in the video, i was only saying that the video contained no blood or deaths.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
a reply to: Biigs

Not that bad was not a comment on the actions of the people in the video, i was only saying that the video contained no blood or deaths.

Isn't that a sad state of affairs when "not bad" includes people getting pummeled. Nothing against you but it seems to be the way society is moving. Sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Have you watched any tv shows lately?
I see more gore on csi and bones than is contained in that video.
Try playing call of duty.
This numbing to brutality is a side effect of our anything goes society.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

APPLAUSE!!!! Of course we are being desensitized to brutality. Hell, we are being conditioned to accept brutality in some cases. Again. Sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

APPLAUSE!!!! Of course we are being desensitized to brutality. Hell, we are being conditioned to accept brutality in some cases. Again. Sad.

But there are so many people who do not get desensitized to brutality, no matter how often they see it. When I was young and in a group where a couple were troublemakers, I wouldn't follow the troublemakers. I would talk them out of whatever trouble they were headed for or leave with my good friends and leave them behind.

I can't blame all parents because even good parents can have some kids that turn out badly, but there are far too many who do not raise a kid properly. There might be kids who are abused physically and mentally and just lash out in anger at the world and those around them. Those same kids are not being nurtured and inspired to be better than the animals we see who are bullying people. Combined with the brutality they see on television or whatever, it doesn't give us much hope for these kids.

A child should be brought up at home to have compassion and morals. Schools should have a zero policy for misbehavior and bullying. There should be a class every day about kindness and compassion for your fellow man, morals, honor etc. It would be a positive and inspiring experience.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't hate hate white men..

I am just going by steroetypes. The usual child abusers are white males that is a fact.

This thread isn't about stereotypes and it certainly has nothing to do with child abuse. I think you are going out of your way to push your agenda of hate in a thread that didn't have any before you arrived.
edit on 2015/4/24 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
There is no excuse for these kids to do what they have done! None! The behavior of some people are mind blowing. How would they feel if they were the victim, rather than the animals that they are?

They were blank sheets of paper, whatever they turned out to be, was written by their parents, and the general society . In fact they were trained to be thugs from an early age. Now they can fit the business model and make jobs for the judicial system . Then when they end up doing life, they can take solace in the fact that society is putting up the bill for their life support. At least they got some justice.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I would say these are future police officers in training, but both victims got up and walked away.
Pay particular attention near the end of the video where one fine young man repededly stomps on the head of another young man on the ground.
I weep for the future of our country if this is what's ahead.

The vidio is a bit graphic but not to bad.

pzfeed.com...

I'm waiting for the climax. Things tend to work out on the side of truth. I don't have any pity for the violent. I hope karma deals them a whammy. I do think the truth is going to bring that karma to the forefront very soon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join