It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More mob violence, this time in philly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I would say these are future police officers in training, but both victims got up and walked away.
Pay particular attention near the end of the video where one fine young man repededly stomps on the head of another young man on the ground.
I weep for the future of our country if this is what's ahead.

The vidio is a bit graphic but not to bad.

pzfeed.com...
edit on 24-4-2015 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: Crazy spelling error

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

When I first read the title, I thought it was about the mods here on ATS. I've seen them be pretty aggressive, but never outright violent. Do you mean M.O.B.?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Oops,,,,lol I'll fix that..

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

When I first read the title, I thought it was about the mods here on ATS. I've seen them be pretty aggressive, but never outright violent. Do you mean M.O.B.?

Mods violently swinging the ban hammer?

And I don't want to watch the video, I hate vids like that.
The thing is, it's not new, and it's not any sign of increasing violence unless actual statistics show that to be the case.

There have always been animals in our societies.

Personally, I believe we are far too lenient on violence like this. While someone dealing weed can get years in prison, someone physically attacking another person (which is a sign of psychopathic tenancies) gets a fine. It's not right.

I would love to see the statistics to see how many people involved in something like that end up in prison for something more serious later. I'll bet it's above 80%.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is no excuse for these kids to do what they have done! None! The behavior of some people are mind blowing. How would they feel if they were the victim, rather than the animals that they are?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I can explain this in two words:

Thug Culture

That is all. End Thug Culture, you have less incidents like this.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The guys with the bookbags were up to something and they went behind the screen to hide what they were doing. How this turned ugly is the big question. Maybe a drug buy gone bad or who knows what. Seemed as they were not hurting bystanders.

This type of thing is not uncommon in some cities. The fact that we are seeing it without being there is new though.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I can explain this in two words:

Thug Culture

That is all. End Thug Culture, you have less incidents like this.

Thug sells, until they find the next cultural fad, it will stay.
The problem with that is the next one is likely to be worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
mob of black people beating people...... not surprised

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
When seconds count the police are minutes away.

I bet if you ask the parents of the kids doing the beating you will hear how good and upstanding young men they are, and would not do anything like this.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just knew I was about to see a bunch of black guys beating someone up even before I clicked the link.

Yep, I was right. What a shocker.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The only good thing is that there were no guns or knives used. Violent fighting, but that is all.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This just makes me sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I saw NO MOB

I saw a coordinated attack on two males by possibly 4 males. This to me does not appear spontaneous. One of the two that took the brunt of the beating appeared to be taking off his pack to fight with one fellow when the melee ensued. It appears a few bystanders were swept into the action and fought in defense for a moment or so.

What I don't understand is the need for members here to grab videos like this one and extrapolate larger cultural and racial 'proofs' from specific incidents like this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Fights happen all the time. The way you could see them moving before the fight starts I think this was planned. It is disgusting. But I think what bothers me most is that NO ONE getting off the stopped subway train even glances at the person on the ground. They were still beating and kicking him when the subway stopped so I KNOW that they saw. I guess if its too late to record for youtube there is no need to stop.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, it IS Philly.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nice,

Our world is on the brink of a new era......the same exact one but with more destructive tools to use on one another and less reprisals out of legal confusion and ethical mental diarrhea.

Oh, watch our universe,.....here we come. The Gods to be.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

I know how you feel..when I clicked this link I knew it had to be white men..

Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

Is it bad to have stereotypes...I have no clue.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: ShadowLink

I know how you feel..when I clicked this link I knew it had to be white men..

Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies

Is it bad to have stereotypes...I have no clue.

You don't have stereotypes...you just hate white men.

I am sorry for you. Hate eats you alive.
edit on 2015/4/24 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't hate hate white men..

I am just going by steroetypes. The usual child abusers are white males that is a fact.

Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race

Sex Offender Statistics

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join