It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

christian Iranians take into streets to protest armenian genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thousands of Iranian armenians and others from christian community took into streets of tehran today to protest what they called "ignored" and "forsaken" genocide of their people .

more pics here !

Now the real question is whether this genocide really happened or not ? if it did , why are international communities silent about this ?

if it didn't happen , why isn't an international investigation allowed to verify Turkish gov't claims ?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-4-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

This is a vid about the ordeal .It has sub titles and added music as the original was B&W silent

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Why overlook Christian Genocide?

Because the "state controlled" i.e. mainstream media is actually FOR elimination of the Christian religion.
If you watch and pay attention, Christians are regularly excoriated and accused of the most heinous things in the media and by the liberals who control the mainstream media.
You often hear of how much better off the world would be without Christians.

Silence in the face of real Christian genocide is a form of condoning the genocide of Christians.

In the mainstream media is it so popular to say religion is the cause of all social ills, that actual killing of Christians is not to be condemned because the mainstream media, following the will of those in power, silently sit by and let it happen to rid the world of a few more of those awful Christians.

It is not currently happening in the US, if it were then we'd hear about it. Because it could not be overlooked.
But as long as it is happening elsewhere,
well those in power are thrilled to get rid of as many religious people
as possible because they see them as a threat to the social order.

You will not hear about it on MSNBC or NBC for sure!

The other networks might mention it but give no real coverage or express any outrage because they are pawns of the current administration and the liberal/progressive agenda who think that religious people in general are quite dangerous.

edit on 9Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:08:13 -0500am42404amk245 by grandmakdw because: spelling grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This is a vid about the ordeal .It has sub titles and added music as the original was B&W silent
I came across a thread today in ATS that denied this genocide ever happening .

now TBH , i don't have enough info to comment on this issue , but as i said in my opening post , the legality of turkish gov't refusal to let an international investigation to take place is questionable .

they deny it ever happening , but most of the evidence says otherwise

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Why overlook Christian Genocide?

Because the "state controlled" i.e. mainstream media is actually FOR elimination of the Christian religion.
If you watch and pay attention, Christians are regularly excoriated and accused of the most heinous things in the media and by the liberals who control the mainstream media.
You often hear of how much better off the world would be without Christians.

Silence in the face of real Christian genocide is a form of condoning the genocide of Christians.

In the mainstream media is it so popular to say religion is the cause of all social ills,

Well the main stream media tries to eradicate morality from society all-together so any religion -be it christianity , islam or even judaism - is actually a threat to their cause .

Islam is more under fire but i can indeed give the second place to christianity (donno if i should laugh here or not)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There is a lot of history that is out there that a lot of people state "never happened" or has been "altererd" .I am sure you are well aware of some. World and American history has became almost laughable (if most were not so serious)I go over history with my grandchildren and it is amazing what they are trying to pass off as history nowadays. History is history. You cant change it just because it was "bad" or it doesnt fit your point of view....Ridiculous . A very strange time. Sometimes I actually look forward to "leaving this world" as I have lived in much better times and a long full life. But I feel sorry for my children and grandchildren and what may be ahead for them

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yea I popped on that thread but was in no mood to argue one way of another .I think it happened only because of the evidence recorded .To what extent is hard to say but even if you took the numbers and halved them it is still awful .Turkey is the loudest voice and seems that the west instead of confirming it ,just remain as silent as possible .

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

the mainstream media is controlled by liberals (?!) or by the owners of ALL US politicians, eh?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Didn't Hitler himself state that the reasoning behind carrying out his plans was because the world ignored the slaughter of millions of Armenian Christians?

I just don't see how people can deny that it happened. We have first hand accounts. Pictures, video, mass graves

How anyone can possibly sit around and say things like this didn't happen in the face of all that just blows my mind

If there was that kind of evidence for half the stuff posted on ATS, people would scoff at the idea that those incidences didn't take place.

I'm just gobsmacked people can deny it

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Youve really never heard of the Armenian Genocide? I guess that makes sense, people in Texas have asked me what an Armenian is.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

I have lived in Texas all my life, I suppose it's who you surround yourself with, but most of the people I know are privy

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lgbtlivesmatter

Well I didn't say all Texans don't know what Armenians are lol

North Texas here, by the way

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Now the real question is whether this genocide really happened or not

Oh, it happened alright, and splitting hairs as to whether to call it "genocide" is irrelevant - and borderline insanity.

if it didn't happen , why isn't an international investigation allowed to verify Turkish gov't claims

Short answer? - History is written by the victors.........

Just like a drug addict reforming - it starts with acknowledgement of the reality of the problem.

So let me borrow 3 simple words from the ANZAC's that best sum up the Armenian massacre......

Lest we forget

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
a reply to: Lgbtlivesmatter

Well I didn't say all Texans don't know what Armenians are lol

North Texas here, by the way

Too true! Houston area here! Hello fellow Texan!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Short answer? - History is written by the victors.........
Na Zdorovie!

Exactly dear . but we've got an idiom here in Iran which says "the sun doesn't remain behind the clouds"

truth will eventually come out

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

now TBH , i don't have enough info to comment on this issue , but as i said in my opening post , the legality of turkish gov't refusal to let an international investigation to take place is questionable .

A summary can be found here : Armenian Genocide Facts and summary

Another link if you are in Washington DC you can try reach the "Armenian National Institute". Here is their official website : ANI if you want to know more.

they deny it ever happening , but most of the evidence says otherwise..

Its nothing unusual for Turkey. Its standard practice.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

I was never taught about the Armenian genocide, even at school. The only genocide we were taught about was the holocaust.
I didn't even know what an Armenian was until recently.

top topics

join