It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Preparing for Riot Control in American Soil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is the video showing Marines in riot control gear as they are training to take on protesters.

Of course the response from our government and the military is that these military exercises on riot control are aimed for our armed forces to be prepared for oversea ops. But how much of a coincidence is this in light of the Jade Helm 15 exercises being done in conjunction with civilian police in the U.S.? Why train with LEOs in the U.S. if these training exercises are meant for overseas ops?

i know the Marines and Army are two different branches of the military but it seems they are all preparing for the same thing.

Of course, there is also the leaked Army manual on Civil Disturbance Operations from 2006.

Below I am excerpting part of the manual which speaks volumes as to what is going on with these exercises.

LESSON 1

PLAN OPERATIONS TO CONTROL A CIVIL DISTURBANCE

OVERVIEW

LESSON DESCRIPTION:

This lesson is designed to describe the nature and causes of disaffection and social unrest; define the potential for social unrest in the United States; identify the types of confrontations; define crowd behavioral and psychological influences; identify patterns of disorder.

PART A – PLANNING

1. Mission of Military Forces during Civil Disturbances. The mission of military forces during civil disturbances, both in CONUS and OCONUS, which cannot be overly emphasized, is to help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order. This mission may be accomplished by breaking up unauthorized gatherings and by patrolling the disturbance area to prevent the commission of lawless acts.
During operations to restore order, military forces may present a show of force, establish roadblocks, break up crowds, employ crowd control agents, patrol, serve as security forces or reserves, and perform other operations as required. Successful fulfillment of the missions will depend to a large extent upon sufficient planning,training, police information, and coordinated actions of individuals and units.

2. Planning and Preparation. To be most effective, planning should be coordinated with local civil authorities to provide a complete coverage of all matters pertaining to operations and ensure that areas requiring joint efforts are properly considered.

info.publicintelligence.net...

Since many of these exercises include joint operations with LEAs in the United States, it is clear that these exercises are aiming to train our military forces and our LEOs for civil disturbances in the United States. They know something will happen soon and are training for it.

There have been other military exercises which should never occur in our streets since it has involved military helicopters shooting blanks on heavily transited areas in Miami Florida.

These exercises are aimed at not only training our military and LEOs for civil disturbances but to acclimate Americans to the presence of more and more of our military patrolling our streets whenever these civil disturbances occur.

Here is a link to intellihub which has other videos and photos on these preparations by our military for riot control.

www.intellihub.com...

edit on 24-4-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They can come here and practice riot patrol. As long as they eat in our restaurants and support our local businesses when they are off work.

If they don't help stimulate our local economy, then send them somewhere else. Maybe we can supply them with some local actors so they can make it look like a real event happening.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If it wasn't so worrying I'll laugh. But I am certain you can see how wrong this is. Whatever it is they are preparing for, whether it is a major economic crash, or the implementation of laws that Americans will riot against, etc. To me this is extremely worrying.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yah, disheartening when they liaison with militarized police departments and train off base in cities.

The training is occurring off base. Another blurring of lines between civil and military.

It of course happens already in case we haven't noticed. Guard and 'other' units pop up during civil unrest (Ferguson), Man hunts (Boston Bomber) and natural disasters (Katrina).

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But these exercises are being aimed at crowd control because of civil disturbances that they are expecting to happen in the U.S.

National Guard has for a long time helped in case of emergencies, but we are talking now about Army, Marines and other special ops training for civil disturbances in the U.S. in conjunction with LEAs.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

EU I fully agree with you here! This indeed disturbing to see! Thanx for The Thread! Syx.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So the military has run out of other countries to fight(for profit) and figure they might as well start picking a few fights right in it's own backyard.

I'm sure it will be fun for all.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I wonder (taking a huge speculative leap) if what we are seeing (and NOT seeing) in regards agendas like the TPP and various globalization agendas being driven hard lately isn't going to lead to a major announcement here in the United States that totally eradicates major portions of the constitutional status quo and whips people into action, albeit too late and probably through the wrong auspices IE. violence.

I just can't help but belive that at some point in our very near future the drive towards a UN governed planet is going to be forced down everyones throats and in doing so it will cause some serious conflagrations. Sometimes I wonder if that's not what is behind all of the immagration push happening right now in the US. Saturate the voting pool with new numbers capable of throwing off the normal voting balance in favor of a new agenda favoring disarming and global agenda.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Man! I totally forgot about that! Good reminder...how would this be perpetrated nation wide? Piece by piece, or all at once...frightening times we live in. My wife likes to say "they" are creating a new modern day global feudal system.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Every military unit I was in trained for riot control once a year. That in itself isn't a big deal at all. But the massive scale training is mind blowing. I remember we were trying to get these massive scale "battles" and things and only two places had those resources. NTC and JRTC....at least that I recall.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

But doesn't the separation and differences create a back and forth(both politically, and financially) that allows the greater exploitation and profiting of the world populace.

I'm not very fluent in economics and world politics. But to me it seems that the division and fear are needed to continue to sway the people and control them. Which of course leads to profit and control. Shifting economics, power and fear from country to country seems like it would house much more opportunity than all of us being under one(official) system.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Oh absolutely! I often speak to the huge social dialectic being created that is so apparent its almost laughable. It's just that I wonder if there is an end game, or is it going to be perpetual divide and conquer/profit?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm going to play devils advocate on this one for one reason... this is hyped up BS and in my opinion it is designed to keep your eye OFF the ball.. not on it..

Allow me to explain..

This country has a long history using the marines when necessary for domestic difficulties.. the why's vary, from assisting during hurricane andrew to protecting the US mail during a difficult time in the 1800's..

but they have also been occasionally used for riots as well.. The rodney king riots are one example... the marines were called in for that.. plus during the 60's the marines had a presence in washington and it is marines who are on top of the white house..

so while the marines are at embassies overseas and see their fair share of rioting abroad.. they have also had the occasion in the past to be needed here at home as well..

Therefore, there is nothing unusual about our marines training to use NON LETHAL force during a riot situation..

Now.. I am not saying that our country is not becoming a police state more and more... but it is not overt, nor will it ever be... they have been sneaking it up on us for decades now.. many decades.. so slowly no one hardly notices it.. They aren't going to declare martial law overnight one night, and corral us anywhere in the blink of an eye..

they have been doing that for so long, drawn out over a long period of time.. that we all went into the "camps" already.. you are already there.. you VOTED for a police state, and it doesn't even piss most people off..

they didn't have to use extreme measures of extreme force.. they gave you a bread and circus and you accepted all the laws they dished out willingly and happily.. if you are the average American.. maybe you got mad once, but you calmed down and accepted it all in the end..

Now.. that is what is in your face.. and you don't even see it.. most wont wake up to it until the commies have finally taken away our last right..

As for the now... I have no problem with this type of training.. in the event the economy collapses we will need some measure of order, especially for those in the city because you know if the food stamps ever run out and money is worth little.. there will be some serious problems going on with the mentality of people today

.. plus, times such as Ferguson, many citizens would have happily accepted the protection of our military against those running around destroying homes and businesses..even lives.

There are times help is needed domestically and the military being fully trained in non lethal responses is a good thing, all the way around..

as for the police state that is already here.. open your eyes.. the war is already here, has been all your life.. leave alone their bread and circus and take notice of the now.. preferably before our last right has been legislated away..

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That is the key. Remember a "house divided against itself cannot stand" . The whole divide the country as much and as many ways as possible has really ramped up in the last 14 years.Also , I believe there will be some major "revelations" released soon that is going to absolutely rock the world. Remember also it is against the Constitution to deploy the military on American soil anywhere (only National Guard units of the state(s) involved and only in that state) . Oh , wait , what is left of the Constitution ?

edit on 09America/ChicagoFri, 24 Apr 2015 09:41:55 -0500America/Chicago430094155 by here4this because: correct grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That is the only scenario where I see the one world government and dissolution of borders. The end game, at which point we have been exploited and cornered to the point of not being able to bare any more fruits for those in power. At this point it would pretty much be a point of outright slavery and control. I really don't ever see that point coming, since it would probably be better to institute a collapse, profit from the rubble, and then go through the whole thing all over again with nations and people divided but under different boundaries.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sure, that's definitely as good a scenario as any.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If they are preparing, must be a reason but I disagree with the assumption that riots will be triggered by a economic collapse.

A global economy crash will be a consequence of something even bigger, Elite control measures are signs of their coming failure.

They want us to believe that they are provoking the collapse just to keep projecting that false image of authority, they don't want us to see how weak they are. They have no control of their own system.

So....at the end, these are good news.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well at least they are training.

During the LA riots I heard of marines assisting police. I think it was LA...anyways, When cops would say "cover me", the marines would lay down suppressive fire like they are used to after hearing that....and scare the crap out of the cops who didnt mean for them to do that....

In any event, dont protest the anti protestors in person, these are marines. This is a battle better fought off the streets.

edit on 4 24 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
When I was in the military not only did we train for crowd control we also trained for nuclear and biological so I am wondering what makes this news worthy is it because there is a video of the training?

Is it because some ignorant fool added commentary to the video and posted it to youtube?

The military trains to be prepared if being prepared meant it was going to happen soon then they (whoever they are) are taking their sweet time about it because I have been out of the military for nearly a decade now and there have been no nuclear or biological attacks.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Lolz

Breaking news: we've been training for that for a long time. It was part of training before I joined, while I was in, and when I got out.

Read up on the "three block war" doctrine developed by General Krulak. America isn't the only country that experiences riots, so it's not the only place the military can expect to have a reason to know how to control riots.

And riot control training is good fun

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join