It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bride, groom and ghost? Mystery figure appears in wedding photo - REALLY CREEPY!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Uncle Fester photo bomb...

There are some really weird photos out there with things that are likely unknown at the present time... this isn't likely to be one of them.

But it does look weird... I'll give it that.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Has anyone figured out what the thing behind the bride (to her right) is? It doesn't look like his hand because it seems his arm is down.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

what i outlined in yellow is his shoulder and arm. The face is totally above the line.

lol hey it's SMEAGOL, not some random from whatever movie youre talking about lol LORD OF THE RINGS 4EVZ

we hates them, precious. hates those filthy nasty hobbitses!

exactly, no one here is saying its a ghost. but, you can CLEARLY see where the sleeve and shoulder end. And the color of his blue pinstripe suit has clear definition to it. The face in the background is a pale skin-tone color without mentioning you can clearly see the nose, mouth, eye, brow ridge etc

Not EVERYTHING is pareidolia. Hell, it could be photoshopped by them for all we know. But, the more likely is that it was a real person in the background caught making a weird face since the couple admits they don't even know if anyone was behind them at the time.
edit on 24-4-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

You're wrong. The angle of the man's arm does not go across her shoulders but down and around and not in the place where the face is.

Just saying, you can CLEARLY see skin over a skull along with an eye, a nose, and what looks like a really creepy grin. That's a human behind them. Or something that looks human-ish. Idk but it's pretty darn freaky looking. Scariest photobomb N.A./possibly paranormal.

But it isn't an optical illusion.
Yeah OK. Wrinkled tux and pareidolia is less likely than a ghost or the guy from Deliverance sneaking into the picture.

Come on, man... I was starting to agree with you until the closeup showed the difference in color. There's no way that's the tuxedo sleeve.

It's a standard-issue photobomb.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There looks to be a few faces/heads behind the couple.

This is pretty lame and not remotely creepy!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's a photoshop fake. Look at how the couple is way more "sharp" than the background
They were pretty obviously...at least to me... Superimposed over the rest of the image.

And for the record. I think the guy in the background looks like Quentin Terrentino.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: webpirate

Im no expert, but maybe thats because some filters or effects were added by a professional photography agency?
Maybe its because of the cameras focus.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's the guys EX. lol

On a serious note, could be anything. someone sneaking in behind for photobomb? Photoshop?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Uncle Fester. I was coming in to say the same thing and running through the thread to see if anyone got there before me. It had to be you (as the song goes), just had to be you.

Actually, I think the guy's bow tie is more frightening.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Actually, I think the guy's bow tie is more frightening.

I agree....pretty sure he is hiding something.....

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well I'm in agreement with the rest of the thread posters, I don't think it's paranormal either.

The face looks strange and distorted, until Gordi cropped the image and made it larger. I'm betting with the close-up shot, the married couple could easily identify who in their wedding party photo bombed them.

That or a complete stranger passing by, ducked to get out of the shot, and decided to make it interesting?

I laughed. All in all, I think it was probably done in humor and there was nothing sinister about it.

CdT
edit on 25-4-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Bow ties are symbols, like masonic rings, for a hidden society of twisted torture killers.

And I won't even broach the dark meaning of nun's wimples... and just like saying "wimple."

Sorry I beat your festering need to drop the Uncle bomb... truly... you would've received more pity stars, at the least.

edit: and that strained smile on the bride makes me wonder what Fester is doing back there... btw, I have a friend with a collection of "strained, forced smile" pics... that are disturbing... and not surprisingly, most are wedding pics.

edit on 4/25/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Bow ties are mandatory in hell. Almost all of my stars are pity stars, I think seven or eight aren't and those were accidently given by nearsighted editors.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
zoom in and look at thier smiles it looks like smudges to make thier smiles bigger im gonna call photoshop on this
\maybe to get thier picture out there to have some fame... the pic behind it the demon face or ghost face doesnt look right looks fake i could be wrong but my personal opinion... nothing to see here.. and if its anything its someone behind them looks like someone else is hair or arm or something is showing to the left of the wifes head.. so its possible someone was behind just those smiles look fake and the face looks over embellished..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Mirrored with contrast and brightness adjusted....

Conclusion?

Photo bombed.

Lesson?

Never invite Uncle Bob to an open bar event...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hey isn't reddit supposed to be a site open to real-sounding stories ? I mean it is ok to post fake stories on there right ?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Looks like her sister as the bags under the eyes seem to match the bride :-/

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Like I said....likely it is just a photobomb, but that is one of the creepiest photobombs I have seen.

Is it really ? why ?

Looks perfectly like meat and bones and booze guy. No ghostly apparition...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Could be the photographer was trying to be funny and threw some photoshop images in lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
BOO!

My astral projection worked perfectly!

I'm coming for you next, Vasa Croe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join