It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bride, groom and ghost? Mystery figure appears in wedding photo - REALLY CREEPY!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well...this may be one of the creepiest pics I have seen, and while it is most like a photobomb from a wedding guest, it is not confirmed. But damn if that is not one of the creepiest pics....right in between the bride and groom....gave me the chills...

Kevin said in the Reddit post, 'Me and my wife's favorite wedding photo... Until we saw what was between us... We still don't know who it was.'
The couple didn't know about the ghostly image at first. It wasn't until his wife put it as her Facebook profile picture that a friend pointed it out.
The couple said they have no idea if it was one of their guests.
'Her sister said it might be her but that face look absolutely nothing even close to it. That face looks like a baby face imo [in my opinion,] Kevin Matthew Dennis wrote.

Source
edit on 4/24/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

How do we know thats not someone caught in view and trying to hide behind the couple?

Imagine the party, the flow of alcohol, the sudden, "hey look here and smile, get out of the shot" (ducks)… snap!

edit on 24-4-2015 by intrptr because: change

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Lol, creepy.

The photo looks a little odd to me (the part directly above the guys left shoulder looks fake).

I'd guess some sort of optical illusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

How do we know thats not someone caught in view and trying to hide behind the couple?

Imagine the party, the flow of alcohol, the sudden, "hey look here and smile, get out of the shot" (ducks)… snap!

Like I said....likely it is just a photobomb, but that is one of the creepiest photobombs I have seen.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Like I said….likely it is just a photo bomb, but that is one of the creepiest photo bombs I have seen.

Yah, they only just got married and dude is already interfering. That could get really creepy.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Or its just a prank the couple is playing on everybody...

I just noticed some type of arm or body figure above the woman's right shoulder

edit on 24-4-2015 by frostie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostie
Or its just a prank the couple is playing on everybody...

I just noticed some type of arm or body figure above the woman's right shoulder

Could be, and I saw that too...my thought was that was the husbands hand kind of behind her shoulder, possibly on her shoulder or just behind it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They conveniently cropped the left end of the photo, which shows the husband's hand on his wife's shoulder. The "figure" between them is an illusion created by wrinkles in his tux sleeve blending in with an object behind them.
edit on 24-4-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
creepy, yeah, but, the fact that the couple isn't even positive that there wasn't anyone behind them? that kind of makes it lose its potential creepy factor for me.

maybe if it were something like, the couple was being photographed by a professional photographer, alone, in a space that was cleared out for the wedding photographer to get some professional shots of them. Then at least you could say, ok, it was just the bride and groom and the photographer. everyone else was cleared out of the space for the photo shoot, so there's no way there could have been a random child behind them, yadda yadda.

but, it seems like the couple is kinda up in the air about it being a real person. so in that case, i'd be more likely to lean in the, probably an accidental photobomb.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here's a close-up of the area in question.
I've rotated the image slightly and enhanced the brightness and contrast.

Anyone still think that it's not a face?

Looks like a man to me.
Large forehead? Bald or Receding hairline maybe?
Head bowed slightly, eye looking up towards the camera.
(You can even see the glisten of the wet part of the lower eyelid)
Face "smirking"? (Like he's up to no good)

Very creepy.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That actually looks like Smeagol
It is creepy. The part that it leads me to believe is a fake is that apparently the bride had this picture posted for a while and someone pointed it out. How do you NOT notice something like that from the start?

There were claims that people thought it was a the soul of their unborn baby. Yeah...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Looks like a real person and someone got photobombed..

Not a ghost IMO.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Probably a creepy uncle of some sort

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Here's a close-up of the area in question.
I've rotated the image slightly and enhanced the brightness and contrast.

Anyone still think that it's not a face?

Looks like a man to me.
Large forehead? Bald or Receding hairline maybe?
Head bowed slightly, eye looking up towards the camera.
(You can even see the glisten of the wet part of the lower eyelid)
Face "smirking"? (Like he's up to no good)

Very creepy.
Note the line all the way across the top of the "eyebrow" area and the "bridge of the nose". Everything from that line down is bunched-up tuxedo sleeve. Everything from that line up is an object against the wall in the background.
edit on 24-4-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

You're wrong. The angle of the man's arm does not go across her shoulders but down and around and not in the place where the face is.

Just saying, you can CLEARLY see skin over a skull along with an eye, a nose, and what looks like a really creepy grin. That's a human behind them. Or something that looks human-ish. Idk but it's pretty darn freaky looking. Scariest photobomb N.A./possibly paranormal.

But it isn't an optical illusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Looks like the precious guy in the lord of rings movies

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You aren't seeing the fact that the sleeve of the tux is below the face. It isn't bunched up tuxedo sleeve. Human anatomy doesn't work like that. I am an artist--it's pretty obvious that that isn't a tuxedo sleeve because that isn't even where his arm is.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

You're wrong. The angle of the man's arm does not go across her shoulders but down and around and not in the place where the face is.

Just saying, you can CLEARLY see skin over a skull along with an eye, a nose, and what looks like a really creepy grin. That's a human behind them. Or something that looks human-ish. Idk but it's pretty darn freaky looking. Scariest photobomb N.A./possibly paranormal.

But it isn't an optical illusion.
Yeah OK. Wrinkled tux and pareidolia is less likely than a ghost or the guy from Deliverance sneaking into the picture.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

what i outlined in yellow is his shoulder and arm. The face is totally above the line.

lol hey it's SMEAGOL, not some random from whatever movie youre talking about lol LORD OF THE RINGS 4EVZ

we hates them, precious. hates those filthy nasty hobbitses!
edit on 24-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join