It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zahi Hawaas refuses to debate Graham Hancock after seeing...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hi, I can't give you a answer to how exactly these sarcophagi were built, but I think it has to do woth vitrification.
Some of the sarcophagi have clear signs of vitrification. This is not the only place where this can be seen. There is a global dispersion pattern of spacial phenoma that leads me to believe that there was a highly advanced globally acitve ancient culture that made these sarcophagi. Check out my video's for the evidence, and you will see these are not just words

www.youtube.com... (watch all 5, and then judge yourself)

I actually wanted to start a new thread about these, but I am new and I need 17 more replies to do so

I hope you enjoy the video's

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Yes! Geoarcheology is he answer to contemporary history, archeology and Egyptology!

Check my videoseries!

www.youtube.com...

what do you think, does it carify things?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No matter what anyone says, it was ridiculous for him to agree to debate Graham, then refuse to. What is this, high school? Do what you say Hawaas!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hawas is in a way still the "high priest" of the Egyptology church.

Indeed a man who seems to find his self-image of self-importance in the position he had within this religious system of hierarchy and dominance. If this system getsb chalanged, his self-image is questioned. In a dog eat dog world, losing one's strongly competifive self image seems like losing your shield and armor for battle. Fearfully these attainmanets are clenched, the matter can not be debated because Hawass whould have to question his own existence, his self importance. This is not a thing that happends just in Egyptology. We all live with this problem, me included.. It's a modern day mental desease caused by social-invoronmental problems. The thing with Hawas is just an exellant example of it

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He doesn't want to be associated with bogus science, what it wrong with that?

They always try to trick established people from fields to leech off of their credibility. He knows very well if he was in the same debate with these hacks they would take all of his comments out of context to live forever on the internet as if undisputed facts.

The evidence of water erosion alone, on the Sphinx, is pretty conclusive don't you think? Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is that the water erosion and the complete lack of hieroglyphs can be dismissed by alleged laborer graffiti while a stone tablet crediting repairs, and not the building of those pyramids, is somehow unbelievable. I mean, the entire culture surrounding these pyramids is documented in hieroglyphs covering every inch of stone but there's nothing but bathroom graffiti to account for building of the one of the wonders of the world???

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He doesn't want to be associated with bogus science, what it wrong with that?

They always try to trick established people from fields to leech off of their credibility. He knows very well if he was in the same debate with these hacks they would take all of his comments out of context to live forever on the internet as if undisputed facts.

The evidence of water erosion alone, on the Sphinx, is pretty conclusive don't you think? Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is that the water erosion and the complete lack of hieroglyphs can be dismissed by alleged laborer graffiti while a stone tablet crediting repairs, and not the building of those pyramids, is somehow unbelievable. I mean, the entire culture surrounding these pyramids is documented in hieroglyphs covering every inch of stone but there's nothing but bathroom graffiti to account for building of the one of the wonders of the world???

Many (myself included) believe the casing stones would have had numerous hieroglyphs on them. Unfortunately, they no longer exist or can be located.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
thoroughly enjoyed your video presentations....the orthodox theories are only important to the believers of said theories .....just like religion...its only important to them that believe...

I like the engineering approach myself....its a shame that none of the published orthodox experts are engineers themselves.....if they were I think we would be seeing some different points of view.

hawaas is so last century...an academic spoilt brat that has been allowed to run amuck....thank goodness things in Egypt are changing...

I hope you enjoy your membership here.

a reply to: CasimirTH

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
People like him hold back real research. What's the point of coming up with an idea and evidence if the tough guys that think their right won't even have an adult debate? To me it shows me that zahi has doubts and is scared to be wrong. He needs to grow up and let legit ideas in.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
He is currently working as a lecturer for the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism. So its a bit pointless complaining that he's hiding secrets and refuses to debate because he's scared of being found out. He lost all his power over Egyptian archaeology three years ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Pharoahs with superhuman egos who went through the process of placing theirs names and import on everything they could find wouldn't have covered the inside and out of pyramids with tales of their greatness and godliness? ? That has always struck me as odd.
edit on 17-6-2015 by pavil because: Can't type

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: admirethedistance

Pharoahs with superhuman egos who went through the process of placing theirs names and import on everything they could find wouldn't have covered the inside and out of pyramids with tales of their greatness and godliness? ? That has always struck me as odd.

So, where are all these monuments and things covered with Khufu's name?

Should we think he was not a pharaoh?

Harte

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Wouldnt a burial monument to the Pharaoh their whole life on the walls. Not an area of my focus I must admit.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Wouldnt a burial monument to the Pharaoh their whole life on the walls. Not an area of my focus I must admit.

Actually, for that time period, no.

Such a memorial might have existed in his temple, which was in front of the pyramid.

Harte

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"established" anything is often wrong. Egomaniacs will go to extreme lengths to defend their theory, even when the logic begins to crumble in front of them.

Question everything, don't let these chauvinistic quacks tell us how to think.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
might also have been written on the casing stones

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
"established" anything is often wrong. Egomaniacs will go to extreme lengths to defend their theory, even when the logic begins to crumble in front of them.

Question everything, don't let these chauvinistic quacks tell us how to think.

who is telling you not to think, your mum ?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Such a memorial might have existed in his temple, which was in front of the pyramid.

Harte

I've wondered about this and done a little cursory digging but haven't found any definitive answers yet.

Alternative theorists will often bring up the lack of hieroglyphics in the Great Pyramid when contesting its link with Khufu. Yes, there is little to be found. But before anything is made of that fact, one question needs to be answered first .... what do we EXPECT to find according to what is known the funerary practices of the time? Comparisons are made with the ornately decorated tombs in the Valley of the Kings, but these are of the New Kingdom and over a thousand years after the time of Khufu. In the pictures I’ve been able to find of other Old Kingdom pyramids, the lack of interior decoration seems consistent. Granted I haven’t done an in-depth search, but from what I have seen that seems to be pretty much standard for that period, is this correct?

Something else occurred to me also, it is possible that there were some kind of decoration/writing in these pyramid chambers but in the form of paneling rather than carving, and were removed long with the rest of the contents when the tombs were looted. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donner

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

I've wondered about this and done a little cursory digging but haven't found any definitive answers yet.

Alternative theorists will often bring up the lack of hieroglyphics in the Great Pyramid when contesting its link with Khufu. Yes, there is little to be found. But before anything is made of that fact, one question needs to be answered first .... what do we EXPECT to find according to what is known the funerary practices of the time? Comparisons are made with the ornately decorated tombs in the Valley of the Kings, but these are of the New Kingdom and over a thousand years after the time of Khufu. In the pictures I’ve been able to find of other Old Kingdom pyramids, the lack of interior decoration seems consistent. Granted I haven’t done an in-depth search, but from what I have seen that seems to be pretty much standard for that period, is this correct?

you are correct, all the third, and fourth dynasty pyramids had mortuary temples outside. Comparisons are actually made with pyramids that date from the end of the fifth dynasty where interior decoration was a new idea, so the fact that the walls are bare is actually normal. Even the location of the temple changed in line with religious belief, in the third dynasty it was situated to the north because the king wished to become one of the eternal stars in the North Sky that never set. Whereas in the fourth dynasty the temple was to the east so the king was born anew each day with the sunrise...
edit on 18-6-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is like a flashback to 2006.

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yup some people prefer to live in the past, along with their misconceptions

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join