It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the Moon Landing Hoax: Part 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobbypurify
a reply to: howmuch4another

Rob did expose him on that math. But, that doesn't discount everything he's done. The rest is just your opinion about him and I don't know if he's a liar. He seems to try really hard promoting his theories on Apollo, and barring this incident, he's usually pretty open about making mistakes.

Then why delete the posts so others can't see the convo if he's so open and what other posts has he deleted showing the flaws in his theories? Anyone committed to the truth would be more transparent. No, he has an agenda and isn't credible or trustworthy and Rob48 proved it with screenshots.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You do know that you only watched mission control on TV. We all know how a production works. Use your imagination here and quit being so absolute. So no, hundreds of people may have not been involved, if you're critical of the Apollo saga.

No, not hundreds. It would have to have been tens of thousands or more.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

I don't know. I'm not Jarrah. Maybe he was embarrassed for being called out on this particular situation. But, this has happened on both sides of the debate. It's gotten ugly before and will continue to do so.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: Helious

It was't untested. Every aspect of Apollo landing was tested by unmanned and manned ships in the Surveyor, Mercury and Gemini programmes. Apollo was tested in LEO first, then in lunar orbit, in LEO again, then in lunar orbit again. They didn't just take off on a whim, it was worked out to the finest tiny detail and tested and practised thoroughly.

And if it wasn't the Apollo 11 crew on the moon who was sending back live shots of Earth? Or photographing the rocks and craters that are visible in photos taken by modern probes but not any taken by pre-Apollo probes? Aaah wait, secret stuff...

Actually, it was completely untested because before that mission nobody had ever been to the moon before or even ventured beyond low Earth orbit and there were still huge questions about fundamental mission variables such as the nature or texture of the lunar surface. Are you aware of the massive amount of difficulties the lunar landing module encountered on Earth or how many were destroyed during testing?

There was absolutely no way to predict exactly what conditions they would end up encountering on the moon because the moon is nothing like Earth and there was no previous experience to draw from. Now, with that said, I know that they prepared meticulously and painstakingly, I never said they didn't but you seem to make it sound like it was some sort of cake walk and the potential for failure was minimal or a non factor.

What I believe true is highly plausible, the astronauts on the moon were NASA astronauts, just not the ones we were told were going. The people who took the photos from the actual moon were NASA astronauts, just not the ones we were told were going. I believe that risk would never have been taken, it was far, far to large a risk for America and it's government at the time. I believe the video footage that features the official crew as reported by NASA was taken in NEO and that an unofficial crew successfully completed a mission to the moon.

It's actually not hard to believe when you consider all the circumstances leading up and involving that mission. America was in a rough spot, had this gone bad on live TV, well, lets just say it would have been more of a risk than anyone was willing to take in my opinion.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: TheWhisper

a reply to: bobbypurify

Yeah and here we go with the biggest fraud in Moon Hoax theory JW. This guy is so dishonest in his approach to sound science and valid arguments it's laughable.

Here is Rob48's thread from a couple days ago with some excellent examples.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this whole argument was tired and debunked in the last thread but the Hoax believers cling to their theory in the face of bold scientific facts. It is quite the phenomenon.

You attack the messenger not the message, the Apollo moon landings are a hoax the whole world knows it.

lol...I guess that depends on what world you live in. I don't know anyone personally that thinks it was a hoax and I mean anyone. I have to come to ATS for that. Did you read the thread by Rob48? Jarrah constantly deletes valid opposition to further his flawed science and agenda. I wouldn't put it past him to open two ATS accounts a little over a week apart and have almost all of the activity of both accounts be on the moon landing hoax

Well the NASA is not willing to admit that we uploaded 207 images (Apollo 14 Magazine 80) they may have lost or classified as "above top secret". How dishonest is it from NASA to not credit the person who rediscovered these images last month?

What NASA is or isn't currently willing to admit to is irrelevant to Jarrah White deleting opposing data,questions and answers to his agenda. He is a fraud.
My thoughts on NASA are they tend to not engage in the HOAX nonsense as they know damn well conspiracy theorists often can't be satiated.

NASA is holding back information that is public now thanks to the whisper. Why is it so important to you what Jarrah does? A strange obsession you seem to have with Jarrah.

Oh good lord....In reading the thread he was used as a source and some folks might give him credibility if they aren't aware of his tactics and I font like the thought of people being duped. I could care less about Jarrah but more about the lack of integrity in his agenda.
I like that you refer to yourself in the third person. Did you forget what account you were signed into?

Well maybe you can fire a complaint about it and get us banned that seems to be the "honest" tactics of some Apollo propagandists. Anyway what credentials can you show about your investigations of the Apollo moon landings. We will give you one. Go to the 14 September 2012 and that is one of our credentials on the NASA website. We have more but one is enough for now.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
edit on 24-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

You sound as if you've run an operation of this magnitude before. Who are you, man? Are you the reincarnate of Tricky Dick Nixon??

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I don't live in a world of having to have proof. If it comes out someday that Apollo was a production, emphasis on if, your world of proof will be what?

Those other countries that sent "ships" to the moon also didn't confirm the landings.

Japan is planning an unmanned landing in 2019 LOL. Apollo is the sore thumb that sticks out.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

I hope they get curious and go sneak over to the Apollo landing sites (or lack thereof).

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

You have pointed it out very well. In the end it is not NASA who is to blame it is the Military industrial complex who forced NASA that is what the whisper thinks.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

They have pictures of the flag they planted on the moon via satellite. How do you disprove that?

LOL have you ever looked at that picture you talk about? A pixel with an arrow and the text "the flag". If that is the prove you may stop thinking.

behindtheblack.com...

Maybe you should actually do some research before making yourself look like a fool again.
I've never even heard of that website until now.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I hope they get curious and go sneak over to the Apollo landing sites (or lack thereof).

That will get difficult as the US claimed a no fly zone over Apollo sites. LOL they tell it is for space tourists? Japan is planing a unmanned mission in 2019 the moon would be full with Japanese tourist who can photograph the first unmanned Japanese lander touching down. Think about it it is complete ridicules.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 24-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Hi there

I despise these 2 threads. Simply ignorant is what it is!
I already posted in the 1st thread, about how there is proof that it was impossible to hoax the moon landing.
Nobody replied to it... it was ignored.

Please respond to this. without ad-hominem please.

Since I enjoy being a Devil's Advocate (and because I found SG Collin's video unconvincing, besides the subject matter)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh yeah. That whole 250 foot keep out area. That'll keep them from seeing anything. If they even abide by it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They have pictures of the flag they planted on the moon via satellite. How do you disprove that?

LOL have you ever looked at that picture you talk about? A pixel with an arrow and the text "the flag". If that is the prove you may stop thinking.

behindtheblack.com...

Maybe you should actually do some research before making yourself look like a fool again.
I've never even heard of that website until now.

So now you are aware of the website enjoin the information. The NASA website is disagreeing with your point of research.
Multiple credits can be found on the NASA website for that side. Do you have any you can show for your research? Are you telling here the the NASA website is not a credible source???

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Why? You guys haven't addressed many questions in this thread. All I have seen is childish replies when it doesn't fit your conspiracy thats been debunked numerous times on ATS already. How about you address ScientificRailgun's statement on page 2 of this thread.
edit on 24-4-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Becuase that has been addressed ad nauseum and is hardly a contention of proof. Since you're so apt to tell people to study maybe you should reference Project Luna. MIT and Russia bounced lasers from the moon's surface 7 years prior to the US Astros hand-placing reflectors on the surface. AND, the Russians have robotically placed reflectors on the moon - meaning that you don't need humans to place them on the moon. This is all public knowledge. So, the whole reflector argument is nullified as the smoking gun of proof.

You're welcome, now let's get a

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ok fair enough, but I still haven't seen a good response for the high definition satellite images.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Those have been addressed too, brotha. Ad nauseum. Check out the last few pages of the forementioned moon hoax thread linked in the OP for my take on it. Basically, they're of poor resolution and look shopped and most wouldn't accept those as proof of anything else.
edit on 24-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
s.hswstatic.com...

When I look at this picture, now that I've long since replaced my patriotic blinders with a new found appreciation for the world - it looks terribly unauthentic and produced. Fake! Just pure fake propaganda BS. I bet Sears has better backdrops behind kids with side-spikes and no fear t-shirts posing for a family photo op. Everything screams prop and "say cheese"!

pleatedjeans.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
People landed on the moon.

Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment

They placed reflectors on the moon during the Apollo program (11, 14, and 15 specifically) to be used for experiments measuring the distance between the earth and the moon. Universities conduct these experiments frequently. Through these experiments they've been able to determine that the moon is receding away from the earth at a rate of 3.5 cm per year.

Those reflectors were placed by people. On the moon. Sorry. All of the "moon landing hoax" stuff has been thoroughly debunked decades ago. I understand this is a conspiracy website, but some conspiracies make the rest of us look like wackos. The Moon landing hoax is one of those. It's right up there with Reptilians. They landed on the moon. With even consumer equipment you can perform the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment yourself.

Now tell me all those experiments are fake.

The Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment proves nothing.

Let me quote from an article entitled "The Laser's Bright Magic" from the December 1966 issue of National Geographic.

Four years ago, a ruby laser considerably smaller than those now available shot a series of pulses at the moon, 240,000 miles away. The beams illuminated a spot less than two miles in diameter and were reflected back to earth with enough strength to be measured by ultra-sensitive electronic equipment. The beam of a high-quality searchlight, if it reached that far, would spread out to several times the moon's 2160-mile diameter.

In other words, Air Forces Systems Command in New Mexico (the article mentions who operated this laser) has been firing lasers at the moon since at least 1962, no reflectors needed
So the moon's surface is reflective, which is how you see it anyway...

Any reflectors (if you want to use them) could have been placed by an unmanned craft, like the Russians did with their Luna 16/20/24 craft in the 1970's to gather samples from the surface.

Books and magazines; anyone remember them?
edit on 24-4-2015 by MrRussell because: Added Luna craft no.s/years

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join