It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the Moon Landing Hoax: Part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

Yeah and here we go with the biggest fraud in Moon Hoax theory JW. This guy is so dishonest in his approach to sound science and valid arguments it's laughable.

Here is Rob48's thread from a couple days ago with some excellent examples.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this whole argument was tired and debunked in the last thread but the Hoax believers cling to their theory in the face of bold scientific facts. It is quite the phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Here are two good reasons, NASA administrator Mike Griffin and Charles Bolden.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

Yeah and here we go with the biggest fraud in Moon Hoax theory JW. This guy is so dishonest in his approach to sound science and valid arguments it's laughable.

this whole argument was tired and debunked in the last thread but the Hoax believers cling to their theory in the face of bold scientific facts. It is quite the phenomenon.

You attack the messenger not the message, the Apollo moon landings are a hoax the whole world knows it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhisper

You attack the messenger not the message, the Apollo moon landings are a hoax the whole world knows it.

why does the messenger have to lie to attempt to prove the moon landings were a hoax??

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

lol...I guess that depends on what world you live in. I don't know anyone personally that thinks it was a hoax and I mean anyone. I have to come to ATS for that. Did you read the thread by Rob48? Jarrah constantly deletes valid opposition to further his flawed science and agenda. I wouldn't put it past him to open two ATS accounts a little over a week apart and have almost all of the activity of both accounts be on the moon landing hoax

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmasterI despise these 2 threads. ]

so you actively choose to participate in something you 'despise'? weird.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

They have pictures of the flag they planted on the moon via satellite. How do you disprove that?

LOL have you ever looked at that picture you talk about? A pixel with an arrow and the text "the flag". If that is the prove you may stop thinking.

behindtheblack.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

lol...I guess that depends on what world you live in. I don't know anyone personally that thinks it was a hoax and I mean anyone. I have to come to ATS for that. Did you read the thread by Rob48? Jarrah constantly deletes valid opposition to further his flawed science and agenda. I wouldn't put it past him to open two ATS accounts a little over a week apart and have almost all of the activity of both accounts be on the moon landing hoax

Well the NASA is not willing to admit that we uploaded 207 images (Apollo 14 Magazine 80) they may have lost or classified as "above top secret". How dishonest is it from NASA to not credit the person who rediscovered these images last month?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

It was't untested. Every aspect of Apollo landing was tested by unmanned and manned ships in the Surveyor, Mercury and Gemini programmes. Apollo was tested in LEO first, then in lunar orbit, in LEO again, then in lunar orbit again. They didn't just take off on a whim, it was worked out to the finest tiny detail and tested and practised thoroughly.

And if it wasn't the Apollo 11 crew on the moon who was sending back live shots of Earth? Or photographing the rocks and craters that are visible in photos taken by modern probes but not any taken by pre-Apollo probes? Aaah wait, secret stuff...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

Awww were you not getting any attention in your own thread?

You did not discover them, they were on the web all the time.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

Except the rocks and craters in that photograph can be identified in the Apollo photographs. Find those same rocks in any pre-Apollo 11 photographs.

You don't get to pick and choose the evidence you like. Prove that the LRO image doesn't show what it says it does. Prove those objects, rocks and craters aren't there.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well the NASA is not willing to admit that we uploaded 207 images (Apollo 14 Magazine 80) they may have lost or classified as "above top secret". How dishonest is it from NASA to not credit the person who rediscovered these images last month?

What NASA is or isn't currently willing to admit to is irrelevant to Jarrah White deleting opposing data,questions and answers to his agenda. He is a fraud.
My thoughts on NASA are they tend to not engage in the HOAX nonsense as they know damn well conspiracy theorists often can't be satiated.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Why does NASA has to lie about 207 images they never ever uploaded to the NASA website? Some people say NASA lost the 207 Apollo 14 magazine 80 images others say they are classified today. We have the images from official NASA documentation.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What NASA is or isn't currently willing to admit to is irrelevant to Jarrah White deleting opposing data,questions and answers to his agenda. He is a fraud.
My thoughts on NASA are they tend to not engage in the HOAX nonsense as they know damn well conspiracy theorists often can't be satiated.

NASA is holding back information that is public now thanks to the whisper. Why is it so important to you what Jarrah does? A strange obsession you seem to have with Jarrah.
edit on 24-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Rob did expose him on that math. But, that doesn't discount everything he's done. The rest is just your opinion about him and I don't know if he's a liar. He seems to try really hard promoting his theories on Apollo, and barring this incident, he's usually pretty open about making mistakes.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Oh please....

Jarra White is your way of denying scientific and historical fact?

Laughable to say the least.

Here, this should help you snap out of it....

Now that you see how both these threads have been debunked, do you have anymore queries?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

NASA is holding back information that is public now thanks to the whisper. Why is it so important to you what Jarrah does? A strange obsession you seem to have with Jarrah.

Oh good lord....In reading the thread he was used as a source and some folks might give him credibility if they aren't aware of his tactics and I font like the thought of people being duped. I could care less about Jarrah but more about the lack of integrity in his agenda.
I like that you refer to yourself in the third person. Did you forget what account you were signed into?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Why are the Apollo records being left out of text books? Why aren't current space endeavors sourcing what the Apollo astronuats did 40+ years ago? 40 years later we get photos of poor resolution and pixels and that's the best we have. 40 years later and no space probe, rover, surveyor, chayndraan-ese or anything has went up close and studied a gold mine of information that is the lunar landing sites!! I mean there's 5 of them. Throw a dart! We are allowed, now that more than 40 years has passed to start to question what's going on! We demand more! Give our generation a damn moon mission. Fake or not, it would make for some better television than Bruce Jenner wondering what lipstick to wear!
edit on 24-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: Forgot about Apollo 13. Had to change "6" to "5" Please forgive me, O'lord

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Read this and watch the video and see who is debunked?
www.aulis.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And your video is barely tolerable. Why use propaganda techniques of being so condescending? It really kills his message. He seems to be using a form of Neuro-linguistic programming that involves the use of key words and dialect to mold an already docile crowd of followers. Frankly, his approach is dull and maybe he's spot on - but I doubt it. Too much agenda-pushing drivel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join