It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the Moon Landing Hoax: Part 2

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobbypurify

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: bobbypurify

That's something I don't have to worry about because ALL the video & photographic evidence shows it to be true.

When so called experts can't work out how to show parallax, don't know how exposure would prevent stars from showing, can't understand that shadows follow the terrain they land on or the fact that if one element of video footage is speed up the rest will as well , it's not really a challenge!

Ummm? You dodged my question. You're dealing in absolutes and it's dangerous

I didn't answer YOUR question because it will never be the case, the hoax believers keep moving the goalposts it amazing to think this all started and grew because some supposedly well educated people could not understand simple things like photographic exposure. When all the theories re no stars, shadows etc etc were shown to be FALSE and can be replicated here on Earth then came the well show us proof point a telescope and show us the sites.

That then lead to hundreds of posts on here (and other sites) with members asking why they don't point the Hubble at the Moon because if it can show distant galaxies then why not the landing sites. That then leads to people like me having to post links explaining ANGULAR resolution to people like you to show why , the Hubble can only resolve objects about 300ft across at the distance of the Moon.

Then the LRO came along and then the Hoax crowd complained about only seeing objects a few pixels across although most of the images are at the same level as the satellite images on Google Earth BECAUSE it's only shows rocks craters etc and the few pieces of equipment man has sent up you people can't seem to work out what you are looking at!

So with the LRO you can compare very tiny rocks/craters with the images taken on the surface 40+ years ago but you can also do things like this.

LRO spots China's Moon Lander

That was compared to before and after images and info from the Chinese when they confirmed the lander had touched down.

Not ONE bit of hoax theory stands up to scrutiny NOT one.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
A point I'd like to make as all too often hoax believers claim that anyone that 'believes in' Apollo is delusional/brainwashed/etc.

You are indeed right (in my opinion) to think that anyone who just trusts whatever the official word is on anything is being naive. However it's insulting and naive of you if you assume that just because someone agrees with something its done so without educated research and opinion.
A lot of people into this or any conspiracy theories seem to think that all official narratives for any event are false. This is frankly stupid and shows a high degree of gullibility.

I mentioned before that when I was a lot younger I went through an embarrassing stage of questioning the Moon landings myself. This wasn't born from any convincing evidence but from my general distrust of authority. But in my quest for facts I found that there were worse people out there than any Government that rules through command of authority.
There are a more disgusting breed of people that prey on people with honest questions and doubts, there are those that abuse the trust given to them when people don't know who too trust anymore.
These are the people at the top of a lot of major conspiracies like Apollo hoax fantasy who rake in fame and money at great cost to others.
These people made me angry, because when you scrutinise their work you can only come to the conclusion they deliberately mislead and lie.

People like myself and even more so some of the others here have the knowledge and experience that enable us to come to logical conclusions. This isn't an insult to anyone. People have their specialities, it's normal. For anything I'm good at there are countless people better at it and even more better at other skills or areas of knowledge. It's normal.

Coming into a conversation while admitting and demonstrating a lack of knowledge in relevant areas and implying people that do are naive or stupid is rude and ignorant. Use the opportunity to learn something, don't waste it.
edit on 29-4-2015 by AgentSmith because: spelling - thanks for nothing Samsung!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

My thoughts exactly.

I'd also add that an obsession with why people post seems to excuse examining what people post. It's an obsession with metadata not data.

It wouldn't matter if NASA were paying me by the letter - what matters is whether what I am posting is true or not. If it isn't true, or it's wrong, then show me how it's wrong. Don't hide behind your assumptions about my motives to get out of providing facts of your own.
edit on 29-4-2015 by onebigmonkey because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

and if they are just driving around in big circles, would they or would they not drive over their own tracks??

No, because for some inexplicable reason the rovers didn't always leave tracks, even between their own wheels.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ppk55

originally posted by: choos

and if they are just driving around in big circles, would they or would they not drive over their own tracks??

No, because for some inexplicable reason the rovers didn't always leave tracks, even between their own wheels.

Do I really have to trawl the internet looking for pictures of vehicles that have left no tracks?

Do I have to point out all the bootprints showing how the ground was disturbed? Or the hollow mesh tyres allowing dirt to fall through?

Pointless post. Any area of loose soil will sometimes retain imprints, sometimes won't.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

not to mention the multiple references in the ALSJ to astronauts picking up the rover and moving it short distances // new orrientations by hand

why do hoax believers allways attempt to ignore that one ??

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Problem is the sort of experience you need to know things like that involve having a life outside of the walls and curtains.

You can tell that some people don't get out much when their ideas about how organisations work and what is and is not possible physically and psychologically revolves around movies, the news and conspiracy blogs - not actual experience out there and experiencing life.

It may sound condescending, but the fact is we all effectively start out that way and some of us have moved on so are aware of the difference. Some people don't.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

not to mention the multiple references in the ALSJ to astronauts picking up the rover and moving it short distances // new orrientations by hand

why do hoax believers allways attempt to ignore that one ??

Because you have to lie to maintain any aspect of the hoax narrative. And it is lying when you know very well the person has brought it up before and been told, probably more than once actually.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Resorting to some trolling and marginalizing of hoax believers?? Desperate.

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS APOLLO REVIEWERS!

There are numerous examples of the rover not leaving tracks. Good show, PPK. Seems like a waste of machinery to me. my favorite video of the rover is the one called "lunar gymnastics" where it shows the astros making jumps much higher than the jump salute BUT, conveniently the rover blocks their lower portions. Trampoline? Anyway, it's hilarioulsy stupid.
youtu.be...

Really? So the only time they jump that high a rover is in the way? Derp!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

There are numerous examples of the rover not leaving tracks. Good show, PPK. Seems like a waste of machinery to me. my favorite video of the rover is the one called "lunar gymnastics" where it shows the astros making jumps much higher than the jump salute BUT, conveniently the rover blocks their lower portions. Trampoline? Anyway, it's hilarioulsy stupid.
youtu.be...

Really? So the only time they jump that high a rover is in the way? Derp!

So you're ignoring the fact, as was literally just pointed out, that they would pick the rover up and move it - therefore not leaving any tracks?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

By the way, unless you are not just some person with honest questions like you said you are - you were not included in that. I was specifically talking about some individuals that only seek to profit and do so by abusing the trust put in them by people looking for answers (like you are..?).
The only people that should take insult in it are the scum that deliberately mislead people, not people seeking answers, so I don't know why you are offended. I tried to word it quite specifically to avoid any confusion and to ensure that it didn't come across just as arrogant. As I said everyone has things they are better at than others and more knowledge in some areas they can exchange and share, it's common sense that's the case.

I assume you're just annoyed like I get and hope you realise I was not aiming anything at you, or anyone honestly asking questions and willing to learn/exchange ideas.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

If running round in circles counts as progress.

Gish galloping towards a full hoax believer bingo card at the moment...

Look at the whole sequence, not just that brief clip. Prove it isn't on the moon.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Provide me with that, please and I'll gladly watch

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

trolling ??? ATS member PPK75 asked a near idenitacl question about rover tracks on 18th NOVEMBER 2013 in the previous thread - and ignored all answers given - they have returned to this thread - and used the same graphic and accusation

now THATS trolling

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Anyone that thinks that Apollo samples are some sort of hidden secret, or could have been brought back remotely, and my favourite - that Apollo isn't relevant anymore and data/samples are not used in research:

Lunar Rocks and Soils from Apollo Missions

Between 1969 and 1972 six Apollo missions brought back 382 kilograms (842 pounds) of lunar rocks, core samples, pebbles, sand and dust from the lunar surface. The six space flights returned 2200 separate samples from six different exploration sites on the Moon. In addition, three automated Soviet spacecraft returned important samples totaling 300 grams (approximately 3/4 pound) from three other lunar sites. The lunar sample building at Johnson Space Center is the chief repository for the Apollo samples. The lunar sample laboratory is where pristine lunar samples are prepared for shipment to scientists and educators. Nearly 400 samples are distributed each year for research and teaching projects.

Emphasis mine..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Or maybe it's something he finds fascinating? Or maybe he's trolling...I don't know. But I wasn't around in 2013, well, here at least. So, it's new source material to pick and prod through in the Moon Hoax thread part duo

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Tried to find video testimony of the astros carrying the rover. Am I missing something? Also, setting the rover up. Any video?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

if you want to pick and prod the image and the point he raised up because you dont want to read old replies explaining why it is like that..

then you might NOT want to ignore the explainations already posted in this thread..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Mr. monkey, a while back you told me the reason it looks like slowed footage is the combined factors of lunar gravity and careful movement by the astros. In the YouTube video I linked, can we agree that action taken is stupid and could jeopardize the entire mission? I mean, have space suits become worse because they are having issues with them malfunctioning in LEO by brushing up against equipment.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Tried to find video testimony of the astros carrying the rover. Am I missing something? Also, setting the rover up. Any video?

took me all of 2 seconds:

link

surely your search for the truth is better than this display of searching??
edit on 29-4-2015 by choos because: slightly higher quality, with link.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join