It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it legal for Gulf Vets to seek financial help from Wealthy Saudi and Kuwaiti Royals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Is it legal for Gulf War Vets to seek and ask for financial help from wealthy Saudi and Kuwaiti Royals? I remember during the war the US Gov told Saudi no when they offered to give us Soldiers additional compensation for their participation in their defense.

Saudi Princes give millions away for frivolous stuff. Would a veteran be in trouble for seeking help from them if they need it?

Just curious. They are usually very generous in helping those who helped them. I bet the Bush's, their friends and family got some lucrative deals for their part in defending the Kingdoms.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

If Hillary and Bill can accept funds from the Saudis, I don't see any reason to bring up vets for doing the same.

We don't seem inclined to properly take care of our vets anyways. "adapt, improvise"...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Just curious. They are usually very generous in helping those who helped them. I bet the Bush's, their friends and family got some lucrative deals for their part in defending the Kingdoms.

Isn't there some rule among the elite that you don't touch what is theirs? You would be pretty brave to try and cash in on a war that they engineered to cash in on themselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Try it. What's the worse that can happen?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

An long as you're no longer on active duty, I don't think it's illegal.

Also, the Kuwaiti Govt. wanted to give every US service member $10,000 for rescuing their country from Saddam.

I say go for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What spurred my question was story about Saudi Prince offering Bentley to Yemen fighters. Bentley value could buy a vet a small house Id think.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
What spurred my question was story about Saudi Prince offering Bentley to Yemen fighters. Bentley value could buy a vet a small house Id think.

www.bbc.com...

I say go for it also!

The Saudi's owe the american soldier big time for fighting their battles.

The Saudi men are raised to be completely spoiled brats with zero self-control and an out of control sex drive, and so narcissistic that they wouldn't dream of soiling themselves by actually engaging in battle.
Read some of the books written by Saudi women, a Princess wrote one quite telling book that clearly shows the state of manhood in the country. www.amazon.com... They have no manhood when it comes it issues that require self-control, or self-discipline which is required to fight an enemy.

That is why they purchased (through deals with the government) the US soldiers from the US government to fight their battle. It is also why they reward people from other nations who will fight ISIS Daesh for them. The actual Saudi men are so wimpified they would look like flailing little girls in any battle. They are so spoiled and pampered and over sexualized (in a dog sort of way) they have no chance of winning any battle for themselves.

So yea, go for it and see what happens.

Hillary did it and she got tons of money from them.

If it works, start a new thread telling other vets how to do it!
Lots of radio talk show hosts use ATS as show prep, I can tell from their comments.
So be sure to give us all feedback on how you did it, so it can be spread nationwide.

The American soldier should get more than Hillary did because they did the actual fighting, all she did was cut deals for them.

edit on 8Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:33:17 -0500am42404amk245 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

That kind of talk is a slippery slope into racism.

I know many Saudis through work, and I would say in general their manners and kindness put Americans to shame. And just like Americans, there are some Saudi spoiled brats as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I would try it, but I would definitely not be telling my commanding officer about it. Nor anyone else either. It is not illegal to ask someone for any kind of help. It doesn't matter if it includes financial help, but if a person is active military, then you would not be well advised to tell a single soul about it.

It will openly and publicly expose our own government as inadequate, unfeeling, and a government that is quite selfishly using soldiers as pawns for their own selfish purposes, and a government that openly discards it's own vets like waste paper, after they go back home and are tossed under the bus and treated badly in the way that everyone knows they are.

How embarrassing to have another country we are "helping" offer this and cast a bright light on how inadequate they will be treated after the dirty work is finished.
edit on 26-4-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: grandmakdw

That kind of talk is a slippery slope into racism.

I know many Saudis through work, and I would say in general their manners and kindness put Americans to shame. And just like Americans, there are some Saudi spoiled brats as well.

It's not racism, it is sexism

Men in countries where women are deeply oppressed and secluded and devalued, end up spoiling the male children so badly that the males never learn self control or to serve rather than be served all the time at their every whim.

I am deeply sexist against men raised in the sort of culture that the Saudi's have where men are put on a pedestal and boys are over indulged and over pampered, while women and girls live the life of slavery and devaluation.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Actually, Kuwait was going to give every military person involved in the first Gulf war 10,000 each, but that was considered as mercenary money and the US said no.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Would these monetary gifts, if allowable, be tax-free?

What sort of government passes up the chance to let their citizens accept monetary gifts from grateful nations that they've served, and then earn revenue by taxing those gifts?

Vote them out - they're obviously not as exploitative as we all took them for...

join