It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about Manchurian Candidate? Its definetly possible to do.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Interesting thought ABB

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentBlueBook
Which also might I add harvest a breeding ground for susceptible zombies to mind control. The ignorant masses will not be able to tell when they're being psychologically messed with as opposed to those who know what's going on. Those who know, are usually those in society who have a stake in the world's economy and the benefits thereof.

Great point presented. I agree with this bigtime.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ray_ivory
Sleepers- The various terrorist groups out there that have sleepers awaiting their instructions/directions/time to act.

Things/ideas can easily be put into peoples minds etc.

That's not exactly saying anything not already implied by your Thread Topic

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ray_ivory
What is everyones views on this?

This is certainly possible and can be done.

I think I read somewhere that Manchurian Candidate is being remade or it might have already been remade? Anyway, my view is that a modern version of the film would certainly be interesting to watch. I fell asleep halfway through the original though, so I do hope the newer version is less...*yawn*

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Updated "Manchurian Candidate" with Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep on shelves now.....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its called Greenbaum programming and its been happening for years. Mostly to children of military parents from 40s, 50s and 60s.

Heres a link to a speech givin by a therapist back in 1992. Greenbaum

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's also called Monarch Programming - This link is an interesting read and yes, this particular knowledge has been around a long time.www.whale.to...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think what a lot of people don't understand is that for "brainwashing" to work you don't need special computers and computer chips. I'm not saying it's easy but it's not hard either. Most people go to the movie store and rent this movie, watch it, and bring it back. They don't even think that this stuff is possible unless your in the CIA or FBi.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I thought the one with denziel washington was a very good movie

top topics

<< 1   >>

join