It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation Wide Treasure Hunt - for real !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Join America's greatest treasure hunt ever.

The "treasure" is 12 magnificent one-of-a kind jewels, with a combined value of over $1 million. These 12 jewels are similar to the 12 crystallized Forest Creatures featured in the fairy tale A Treasure's Trove , by Michael Stadther. The story is about twelve forest creatures whose mates disappear after being crystallized by a dark dust that falls every evening.

www.atreasurestrove.com...

To find one of these fabulous jewels, decipher the clues in A Treasure's Trove and go to an exact location to find a gold token. The gold token will give you the information you need to get your jewel. Twelve gold tokens, each one redeemable for one of the 12 jewels, are hidden in 12 separate locations across the continental USA, each one sited not more than a day's drive from where you live.

The tokens are not hidden on private property, or in dangerous places, but in places accessible to everyone. The tokens are not buried. Nothing has to be moved or lifted to find them.

This is not game of chance, nor a lottery, nor a sweepstakes. All you need is skill, imagination, and determination. It's the adventure of a lifetime!

So, anyone gonna play ?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
okay..... is this a scam or what ?

read this :

Once you find the clues, begin your hunt for the twelve 18K gold tokens, redeemable for the real treasure - 12 jewels with a combined value of $1 million! (Each token is redeemable for one jewel.) The tokens have been hidden throughout the continental USA in 12 separate locations, each one located not more than a day's drive from where you live.

The tokens are not hidden on private property or in dangerous places, but in places accessible to everyone. The tokens are not buried. Nothing has to be moved or lifted to find them.

If each one is no more than a days drive from where I live... that means they're all in the Ohio area

what if you are in NY and are playing ?

I smell a scam. You have to order the kit to play and it's not free...

good money making idea though...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Um....you have to buy the book and read it to find the clues. Sounds like a clever marketing campaing. Sounds like a kid fairytale turned novel. Got a link to the actual clues? I dont think I will be reading this one any time soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
use the link provided... there is a section for the clues, but it doesn't give you any of the actual clues, you have to buy the books for that.

FYI - this was featured on NBC's Today Show today.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I just pulled 3 teeth to redeem them, but I can't seem to find the toothfairy

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

new topics

top topics

join