It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.5 Idaho/ 5.4 off the coast of Cali /5.9 New Zealand, within the last hour.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: safetymeeting
It's interesting, I posted a bunch of pictures to my friends yesterday of the drought in California. The statement I issued is that Mother Nature can only be pushed so far, can only be wrung out so much. Before she cleanses herself of the infection. That's what I see California as, a disease sucking the life out of the Cali coast. Unfortunately for the residents of California I don't see it being around much longer. I have been getting this increasing feeling that she is going to take that land back. Hopefully this is just a feeling and the people can change their ways or be saved.
a reply to: canucks555

Apparently you know nothing about California, or you wouldn't be making such ignorant statements. That disease as you called it has some of the most earth conscious people on the planet.and some of the highest standards of any state in our nation when it comes to pollution control. So before you go writing off the people of that state, you may want to learn a thing or two about them.
edit on 24-4-2015 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: rickymouse

That volcano is really something else...I'm sure it's moving a lot of stuff down there..

What do you mean?

It's not really moving a lot of material at all...in the scheme of things...ash is nasty, sure

Yes, it's a decent eruption, but nothing out of the ordinary, so far....

Geologist here, btw

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: antar
I was actually speaking of the RSOE website. As far as ATS goes I have been lurking around here since day 1 .I had to take a hiatus for a while and I guess ATS deleted my previous membership for inactivity. I love this site.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the thread to where the OP had a dream of a major EQ in Ca ? I would like to review that one.I have been watching the RSOE website since that thread . There has been an increase in both numbers and intensity since their thread

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How bout a 6.1 Off Canada just now!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pugsrpugs
How bout a 6.1 Off Canada just now!

Yup! Just came here to post this too... saw it on the local news website. Close to home for me - didn't feel anything though.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just got in and saw that. 6.1 off Bella Bella. Close to home as well.. things be shakin!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
And now Nepal 7.9

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

I know.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

April 25, 1992
M 7.2, California – Ninety-eight people injured and considerable damage in southwestern Humboldt County.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

My deepest Prayers go out to my friends and family In Nepal at this time, too early for any actual numbers. I am torn up for these gentle people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join