It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

First Mad Max Gameplay Video Revealed

page: 1

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
Mad Max is being developed by Avalanche Studios who are the team behind the Just Cause series of games , which were if memory serves buggy but fun .
it's an open world game set unsurprisingly enough in the wasteland as per the Mad Max story , the trailer shows what to expect when the game is released on the 4th Sept (UK), although given the recent trend your guess is as good as mine.

Hopefully the game will live up to its promise and be the game Mad Max deserves , and at least fill the gap until Fallout 4.

Batman meets Rage ?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
Awesome! As long as we get to drive the "Interceptor", I'll be happy as...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
a reply to: gortex

Looks interesting...

Warner Brothers and Avalanche, what a wonderful combination. They must be playing off of the new Just Cause 3 mechanics.

Could this actually be a GOOD video game that accompanies a movie release? Those games are like cardboard cutouts. They look really good until you get up close and find out there's no depth or personality.

I have high hopes after watching this video, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
While im not particularly happy about the film being done i have always wanted to play the road warrior since that first movie and only one Mel Gibson did that was any good

I think im going to need to upgrades on the old computer though, that looks.... a bit heavy on the graphics.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:34 AM
A new Multiple-Choice Gameplay trailer has been released ahead of its release in just a couple of weeks.

Hopefully it will be good but I don't think it's going to be great.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:27 AM
The Mad Max Game is out now. I just played through a little bit of it this morning and.....

It is true to the Mad Max series, within the first hour I was hooked completely.
I had to stop so I can get some work done, but just wanted to give my first impressions on the game.

The beginning, and the starting story is true to what one would expect.
I have not gotten that far due to starting over a few times just to watch the intro

Anyways, love it so far!

(playing on xb1)
edit on 5-9-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics