It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Photos: Obama Super Skinny... looks like POW

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula
Isn't he a Muslim?

No.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

He looks just fine to me. He's always been a bit thin - with a high-stress job like POTUS, can you blame him?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Isn't he a Muslim? Maybe he's being starving himself due to some religious thing... Don't think Ramadan starts until june though? I'm not really sure and couldn't be bothered looking it up, as religion doesn't interest me.

No. For the umpteenth time that's a Freeper Derp rubbish claim. He looks the same now as he always has. Except, as has been pointed out, he's greyer.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw

> Isn't he a Muslim?

No.

So that's not the reason he is loosing weight?
Glad we got that cleared up. Maybe he has a
tapeworm.... maybe the tapeworm is Muslim.
edit on 23-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Easily shocked are you? Did you gasp and hold your chest when you saw these? *Eyeroll

He looks the same as ever to me.
edit on 4/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How much weight do you think he has lost?

Can you find some before and after?

The guy looks the same as he always has.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Touche' my friend - but I don't badmouth people behind their back if I know them or interact with. The people who find themselves to be so superior to others that they will have pleasant conversation and smile at their "friend" and then talk about what an idiot that person is once they get home to their husband/wife. That was what I was referring to

It doesn't give much credence to my comment, since talking about someone you don't personally know doesn't have a lot of weight to it, but I think there is enough evidence to show that both Michelle and "Barry" are two-faced and don't care much about citizens like myself. Only about furthering their own agendas, whatever they might be

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
if you do a search "is president Obabma losing weight" it comes up from every year.

This is 2012 where someone asking if he is losing weight looks the same to me but some men do get thinner as they age accept in the gut!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In all fairness he's not Chris christy , he wasn't that big to begin with.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If this thread is useful for anything it's good at showing all the political ranters who are all too quick to mouth off about their own President and the First Lady whenever they get the opportunity, about anything they can find.

I assume most of whom are about 12 years old, given that no normal adult would be making such childish and pathetically ridiculous attacks.

Seriously, you have nothing better to b*tch about other than Michelle encouraging healthy eating in a nation wracked by obesity?

Pathetic!

edit on 23-4-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Maybe he is on a secret personal hunger strike until he finishes screwing America.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Some people might think he looks thin and unhealthy, but I think for the most part it's only because so many of us have gotten stupidly fat these days and have forgotten what somebody looks like when they are lean and healthy.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
SO!
My tactic of willing him gone has a practical application!
Now to try THAT with money...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Some people might think he looks thin and unhealthy, but I think for the most part it's only because so many of us have gotten stupidly fat these days and have forgotten what somebody looks like when they are lean and healthy.

Given how much he loves basketball, I suspect he is using that fabled thing called 'exercise'.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I was going to say that. It looks like enough to starve anyone.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I suspect he is using that fabled thing called 'exercise'.

That proves he is not a American then!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

Barrack Obama is 183-5cm tall! (6ft-6'2" for those who refer old money)

Do you think his height is like that of a WWE wrestler? Actually posted as 6'3" but actually 5'10" with small bodyguards.

He is lean and keeps in shape... I only notice the fact he has got grayer since coming into office.

Most likely he was either already gray and just used dye to give himself a more youthful appearance for elections or he's somehow faking the gray now for whatever reason. People don't go gray that fast for no reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: FamCore

I've just never liked Michelle or her husband - they both seem so phony and insincere. Like those people we all know that just love to badmouth others behind their back. The two of them are probably constantly reminding each other that they are superior to all of us and regular people are good for nothing other than votes and keeping the corporate machine running. ScumBags

Oh, the irony.

Well, I'd be happy to badmouth him to his face, but I'm sure a non-True Believer peon like me would never be allowed that close to his majesty.

edit on 23-4-2015 by Mountainmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The conspiracy could be he's not eating because his heart is heavy. He must have knowledge of a future evil plot.

However I dont see a conspiracy or dramatic change. I'm someone who only sees images of him online and not often. He looks the same except aged. The camera angles, body position and lighting are not flattering.

Perhaps your baseline has shifted. I've been rewatching television from the 90s and my baseline for bodies has changed. Actors I thought were big back then I don't think that anymore.

Have you been around less fit or younger people lately?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The stress of presidency ages people fast. Bush went very gray quickly. When McCain was running there was a meme going around showing how much bush had aged and assumed McCain would be dead based on his age.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join