It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul’s son cited for DUI after car crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Associated Press
A son of Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul has been cited for driving under the influence of alcohol in Kentucky.

Police in Lexington say William H. Paul was driving a 2006 Honda Ridgeline at 11:24 a.m. on Sunday when he crashed into the back of an unoccupied parked car. Some people nearby heard the crash and alerted authorities.

abcnews.go.com...

A campaign spokesman said Sen. Rand Paul does not comment on any private matters in regards to his family.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Drunk at 11:24 AM? Hope he was up all night.
edit on 4/23/2015 by newWorldSamurai because: grammer

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

We focus on stories like this instead of the important one's and it is the root reason why we are slowly falling into tyranny because of apathy of the mind.

What we should do is focus on the message not the man giving it.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I hear the distinct sound of a flushing toilet at every mention of Rand Paul and the election didn't even get into full swing yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan's son was a flaming poof.
Lil' Bush's daughters were busted more than once with illegal drugs...and got off.
This didn't seem to affect their saint-like image in the eyes of the hardcore 'Pubs.
I don't see a kid from whiskey-central Kentucky getting a DUI affecting Paul's image much.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OMG! He can't control his own son he would be a terrible President!

Was that your point because I can't see one.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I always vote for the guy who I could have a beer with. And this guy can bring his son? Wooo hoooo!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
OMG! He can't control his own son he would be a terrible President!

Was that your point because I can't see one.

Yes, that was my point exactly!! Not.

Why does it bother people if I post a story
without my own commentary?

As I see it, this only makes Rand human,
and that doesn't hurt him. If anything it
might give him a bump.

edit on 23-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
With about 10 more stories like this, Rand will start to look like a Kennedy and we all know that makes him a sure thing for election.

Unfortunately, it also makes him a sure thing for subsequent assassination.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

We focus on stories like this instead of the important one's and it is the root reason why we are slowly falling into tyranny because of apathy of the mind.

besides that fact, its his son.......so what difference does it make?

My father was a damn good man, and a virtuous man, I have a DUI, I made stupid decisions, that had no bearing on the way he raised me or who HE was.....

Another targeted media hit piece to keep establishment GOP or DEM figure heads in office

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow! A politician didn't use his influence to make his kids arrest report disappear... That's the real story here..

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If the worst they can come up with is that his son had a DUI in contrast with what's going on in the Clinton camp ...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This only speaks to the quality of the news organization IMO. Going after politicians kids to get at them, no matter who the politician is, is lowlife stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Or what his grown adult son is doing while the man giving the message is not present.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
remember billy beer, lol

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I bet Rand Paul is PISSED. Terrible timing even though it shouldn't have a reflection on him, it will with some people. I know if it were me I'd be saying, "you had to do this NOW". It's fortunate he didn't hurt anyone or himself. Everyone makes bad judgments at one time or another.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Rand Paul should be more worried about his father.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A drunken teen whoopy do.

So he has a normal family then it seems.

Now if his son had killed a guy that would be news!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Whiskey central Kentucky !? As a Kentuckian and a Ky bourbon connoisseur I am offended by that comment , whiskey is what heathens make and drink . We distill and sip good Kentucky Bourbon , not sh*tty whiskey(there is a difference , and this is satire) .

On topic , this is a family matter for the Paul's .

edit on 23-4-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
A drunken teen whoopy do.

So he has a normal family then it seems.

Now if his son had killed a guy that would be news!

Your right, it's not news... but this is: “Sen. Paul is the worst possible candidate of the 20 or so that are running on the most important issue, which is national security,” John McCain said. “The record is very clear that he simply does not have an understanding about the needs and the threats of the United States national security.” www.foxnews.com...

John McCain hate's Raul Paul.

Now that's an endorsement!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join