It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fever Rising Last Chapter: In the End

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Also Iwinder, this deserves its own thread.

Take it and run with it Rez, this is your thing not mine.......I would be honored if you started a thread on this incident.
With your knowledge and research you are the one to go with it.
As far as I know there is no fracking in that area and I will say I have played that course at least 50 times in my life and it is indeed very hilly.
It's not a ski resort but people do ski there in the winter, very deep gulleys formed from the glacier activity that created the Great Lakes.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 18-6-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: Iwinder

It's these methane leaks from below streams and lakes that are causing fish die offs that aren't in the ocean. Also, an explosion of gas like this can go quite a ways into the sky killing off birds to if any were to fly through the plume. Hence how the videographer mentioned smelling the gas. It's nice that something like this has finally been caught on camera and documented like this because I'm sure they are happening more often than we think or are being told.

Agreed and this one is bad, for a small lake/pond they have the highway shut down and it looks to be a long wait to see just how bad this is.

www.theweathernetwork.com...

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Rez, if you didn't catch it here is the latest on the gas release .......
www.lfpress.com...

A state of Emergency has been declared for the area .

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As to your questions about fracking here is what I found today.

canadians.org...
stopfrackingontario.wordpress.com...
www.vancouverislandwaterwatchcoalition.ca...
www.chathamdailynews.ca...

The site in question is about 20 miles or so due East of the Saint Clair river from Sarnia.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Updated news, they are now saying the gas spewing is slowing down but they do not say anything about how much less it is now.

www.lfpress.com...

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper
Sorry not got time to read your work but I'll add my tuppence for what It's worth wheter you believe me or not is up to you,
they are burning fossil fuel when they do not need to obviously there are clean energy devices like tesla's radiant energy, I've been told they are also burning off fuel which amounts to many times the amount we use, the one fact that proves this is saddam husseins burning of the oil fields. saddam was always working for the people that control America this is why the gulf war was started by the americans to push the breaking news of operation gladio to the back of the pages if you check out the timelines of the Italian judge requesting to see the archives and the rhetoric by saddam you will see a very convenient parallel.
all the fracking companies are owned by the rockerfellers through Conoco Phillips the Saudi's were put in place by tptb in 1920 when they found oil there and they work directly for the rockerfellers there is zero profit in fracking the cost of the operation only recoups the expenditure the nefarious side to fracking is that it destabilises the earths crust it pollutes the water table and it creates a massive amount of methane as an aside there is a bacteria that eats methane and turns it into oxygen (apparently) well as carbon.
we also know tptb are doing the earthquakes on purpose and blowing up the nuclear power stations (Chernobyl 12 security procedures were overridden for it to blow up) even if people do not believe me in that they were putting the dates of the quakes into the football scores we have leuren moret who has proved the HAARP connection with fukushima, I have also put proof of the date and time of the Japanese quake being put into the footie scores the week before the disaster onto this site 4 times 3 times they have hidden this, also the constant nuclear weapons testing how many times do they have to test a nuke before they know what the outcome will be there is a percentage of us on here that know all the countries on our planet are controlled by a few families. you can read about this in confessions of an economic hitman.
You also have the gulf oil disaster where there was a crew on the platform who gave advance warning that it was going to blow and BP did nothing and allowed it to happen so again another intentional poisoning of our planet.

This is about as simple as I can make it
so we have an intentional poisoning of our planet and us, you can even look at the use of uranium instead of thorium in the nuclear generating process to know this is being done intentionally.

edit on 20-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here is the latest update Rez,
blackburnnews.com...

Not much of a read but if you have been following this gas release you will recognize what they are not saying in the article.
That would be that their hands are tied and if it wants to blow gas until the end of time they can't do squat about it.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
Here is the latest update Rez,
blackburnnews.com...

Not much of a read but if you have been following this gas release you will recognize what they are not saying in the article.
That would be that their hands are tied and if it wants to blow gas until the end of time they can't do squat about it.

Regards, Iwinder

And that may be what happens. Just like the doorway to hell fire in Russia that continues to burn for over 40 years. They thought they'd like the gas on fire escaping from a hole there and it would burn off but it just kept on burning.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is the Latest news regarding that gas eruption in Ontario.

www.lfpress.com...

Interesting thing is they mention many many smaller holes popping up all over the area that are also spewing gas.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join