It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor's American Federal Empire - symbol found?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Perhaps because of my known interest in John Titor, this picture was anonymously emailed to me.

The symbolisms in this are obvious, but also chilling in a way. Kind of like some of the graphics Turtledove uses in his alternative history novels.

I wonder ... could this have been "sent" from 2036, or is it something someone here has already started working on?

[edit on 12/21/2004 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Did you get the email of who sent it, return address?

If you did, more can be found out about the image. I havn't seen that one around, don't recall it.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I will like to know more about the E-mail in which the image came from.

Have you done a search and see if is more information on the image?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the very idea of an elephant as our Imperial symbol would be cause for revolt...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
centurion1211
Have you altered the pics since you've received it? I know some people can identify it by looking at the 'header' information.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well a search under "American federal Empire" will yield antique memorabilia, and a deeper search will bring the web site of a "Gore Vidal" book on the "fall of the American Federal Empire" actually this guy side is very interesting, also talks about Brooks Adams [a 19th-century American politician ]

For somebody from the 19th he pretty much knew how our government was going to change to become what is as now.

Whoa, some search on specific topic can bring some subjects worthy of debate.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"John Titor" is a hoax. Im sure he found it hilarious how many gullible people there are. Hes just a guy with a great knowledge of physics who probaly did all that to see how dumb some people are and also so his mom could sell that stupid book. C`mon people.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
how do u know john titor is a hoax?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Because I believe In God and our savior Jesus Christ, to a point where Im absolutely sure they exist because of events of my life and how he has showed he is with me. John Titor completely ignores the "issue" of God and that is how I know hes a hoax. Plus the bull about infinite outcomes and infinite possibilities. Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusistheonlywaytoGod
Because I believe In God and our savior Jesus Christ, to a point where Im absolutely sure they exist because of events of my life and how he has showed he is with me. John Titor completely ignores the "issue" of God and that is how I know hes a hoax. Plus the bull about infinite outcomes and infinite possibilities. Give me a break.

You can't deem something a hoax and give it the c'mon people speal just because of your personal beliefs. Try in your opinion he's a hoax, and then find factual areas to debate it.

If I told you JC was a hoax cause that's what I believe I am sure you'd been on your soap box in no time at all.

Faith is blind to the believer and non-existant to the non-believer, therefore there is no room for it in a debate/discussion forum.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
The symbolisms in this are obvious, but also chilling in a way. Kind of like some of the graphics Turtledove uses in his alternative history novels.

[edit on 12/21/2004 by centurion1211]

I wonder if you would explain what you believe the symbolism means. Any one who looks into the fraternal societies know that their emblems and logo's are designed so each part has a meaning.

I can see from other conspiracy theories of a few possibilities, but wondered what your take on it would be, as you received it?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't think so at all. Why would the email be sent to you? Think up reasons like; if your in the government, army, science industries etc...

Probally faked or is a current top secret orginization to do with rouge government officials and military commanders etc...

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
centurian got hoaxed, american fedral empire is a furniture company. Look it up on google or on altavista you'll get pictures of furniture.
really

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Eh, whatever it is, it looks homemade. The images look like they are blown up clip art (due to the pixellation of the graphic compared to the writing.) The writing looks kinda amateurish (no offense to whoever made it), but definitely not professionally done.

Besides that, I imagine the blue elephant is a republican thing, while a blue giant star indicates republican texas.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by what_is_the_truth
how do u know john titor is a hoax?

Beacause of physics. And common sense. And since his "preduitions" never came true. Oh, and because the entire story, including many of the details, was lifted out of a sci-fi novel.

bushfriend
centurian got hoaxed

Not for nothing, but their symbol isn't an elephant. Also, its a furniture company from over a hundred years ago.

this obviously wasn't left by the guy pretending to be titor, so its irrelevant to the story. Its apochrypal, so to speak.

The elephant is the republican symbol and the rest is a variation and the stars and stripes, I don't think anything else need be interpreted into it.

However, the elephant usage indicates that this is 'incorrect'. The AFE in the titor story is something that exists in the cities. The AFE corresponds to, in titors phrasing, the districts and counties that voted for Gore in 2000. It doesn't make sense for it to use an elephant.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I searched it and found loadz of furniture. All you have to do is Google anything you get emailed. When I searched in Image Search I couldn't find any pics of the elephant...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The elephant is the republican symbol and the rest is a variation and the stars and stripes, I don't think anything else need be interpreted into it.

Does the stars and stripes not have meaning in the number of stars, and the number of states.

If I was going to try and substantiate this claim I probably would of gone for something like,

Elephant = republic or might or strength
Single Star = single state, unity
3 stripes = combination of three powers (like the 13 for the colonies) which to tie in another conspiracy would probably be USA, Russia and either UK (not really a power on its own) or China (but not really an obvious choice either)

The AFE is also a part of the David Hunter Series

Groups involved include:

EMC (European Military Coalition)
AFE (American Federal Empire)
China (Republics of China)
Miners' Guild
Civilian

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
Elephant = republic or might or strength
Single Star = single state, unity
3 stripes = combination of three powers (like the 13 for the colonies) which to tie in another conspiracy would probably be USA, Russia and either UK (not really a power on its own) or China (but not really an obvious choice either)

If the stripes are interpreted as any of this then its can't be seen as a symbol of "Titor's" AFE. The AFE was an independant group, attacked by Russia and alienated by the rest of the World.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If the stripes are interpreted as any of this then its can't be seen as a symbol of "Titor's" AFE. The AFE was an independant group, attacked by Russia and alienated by the rest of the World.

I was trying to give the bloke an olive branch, he aint been back yet
poor fella.

Thought maybe my lack of knowledge would of given me a way as an avid avoider of JT and his holocaustal skitsophrenia [sp.]

And I did at least say i was tying in a second conspiracy in it all.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
soooooo all it takes is an e-mail, and you wonder if its from 2036 ? I try to be open minded here, but I would suggest you turn your skepticism up a few notches, hold things to a higher standard of proof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join