It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class Action Lawsuit...Care To Join?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think it is time to put an end to the madness we call elections! Nobody gets elected...they get anointed or appointed. How many elected officials have ever told the truth when running for an office? They make these ridiculous promises and when they get in office what happens? They do what they are told to do by the people that put them there...not the people that supposedly voted for them...all those campaign lies just vanish.

I want to bring a class action lawsuit against all "elected" officials who pretend they are here to help the people...they are full of **it...lets sue them all and force them to live up to their campaign promises for a change.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I agree but like Denzel Washington once said....... "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove."
edit on 23-4-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

[Wayne Enterprises accountant Coleman Reese believes that he's discovered Batman's secret identity]
Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands; and your plan, is to *blackmail* this person?

[pause, Reese looks nervous]

Lucius Fox: Good luck.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I totally agree with what you are saying, but unfortunately, you are venturing into the legal world, where white is black and black is white. It is all double talk.

As any good attorney will tell you..."Don't ask the question unless you already know the answer."

I wish we all KNEW the answers.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I know the answer-
they're all money grubbing corrupt humans, looking to pull themselves above the masses by any means necessary.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
the system cannot be fixed by the system itself. it won't allow for it. the legal system is just as corrupt as any other branch of government. it would take a lot more than a class action suit.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We cant even get past the electoral college, its time for a civil war.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

The electoral college exists for a reason and serves an important function, believe it or not. We do not want direct democracy; it is actually as much a tyranny as any dictator.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
I think it is time to put an end to the madness we call elections! Nobody gets elected...they get anointed or appointed. How many elected officials have ever told the truth when running for an office? They make these ridiculous promises and when they get in office what happens? They do what they are told to do by the people that put them there...not the people that supposedly voted for them...all those campaign lies just vanish.

I want to bring a class action lawsuit against all "elected" officials who pretend they are here to help the people...they are full of **it...lets sue them all and force them to live up to their campaign promises for a change.

You paying for this lawsuit?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

There is a difference between what they promise and what they say they will work toward.

The only lie in saying what they will work toward is when the forget they said they would work toward it entirely.

Once a person gets into office, they have to work with others, even the president, so they cannot outright promise to do anything, and if they do, then yes, they are lying.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for. Otherwise Jade Helm may be operationally directed towards your house....

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The people in charge know that, and they're taking all necessary precautions to make people as incapable of survival as possible without the government so that any uprising will be quickly shot down (literally), followed by a swift revocation of any rights we've got left.

When was the last time you were hungry and went to the store only to find they were out of food?

I'll give any uprising of this country against the government about a week before it's decidedly defeated, followed by many months of unrest as people are dying due to lack of basic knowledge of how to live.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I wish there was another way to solve this, but I dont think a lawsuit is the answer.

Ive been voting for a very very long time. The vote counts, but only in local elections. Im pretty fed up, and there are a lot of people like me. I think the Govt knows we have had enough crammed down our throats and we are about to vomit it up. If I were them, I would be putting together a "drill" like Jade Helm too.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"You can keep your doctor. I promise." He promised knowing it was a lie.

top topics

join