It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rule by Secrecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Has anyone else read Jim Marrs book "Rule by Secrecy" I just started the book a few days ago and Im a little past 100 pages into it, and I must say after listening to Myron Fagan's lecture and reading this, the information coming from both men are almost identical, but Marrs goes more elaborate because his is a book, Fagans was a 3 hour lecture.

I dont know, after listening to Fagan's lecture on The History of the Illuminati and the CFR a few times, and now reading this book I must say both men have very similar knowledge.

For anyone who hasnt read "rule by secrecy" and hasnt listened to Myron Fagan's lectures ( www.usa-the-republic.com... ) I recommend reading the transcript while listening to the lecture by Fagan. And after you do that, read "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. You will have a detailed idea about how our money system is under a control by a few elite families and sinister organizations that are in clear and present view, but people negelct to see it. Examples of those sinister workins are , The Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and The Federal Reserve....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hello there!! i was actually going to buy that book but then i decided to buy a different one called stranger than fiction. i heard of jim marres off of coast to coast am with george noory (used to be art bell) heard of that program?? anyways it sounded like a book i definitely wanted to buy. but probably this payday i will. that is all very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i love that program.. it is a very good radio program

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kazkek
i love that program.. it is a very good radio program

Ermm...
excuse me

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

excuse me

i heard of jim marres off of coast to coast am with george noory (used to be art bell) heard of that program??

Was in reference to the above I believe....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

i heard of jim marres off of coast to coast am with george noory (used to be art bell) heard of that program??

Was in reference to the above I believe....

Thanx for clearing that up Gazrok

*feels stupid*

new topics

top topics

join