It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd tells HuffPost Show hosts he has seen four UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

During Dan Aykroyd's appearance on The HuffPost Show, the actor and comedian revealed that he has seen four UFOs and believes in extra-terrestrial life.

The "Ghostbusters" star described the four crafts in great detail. "Two specifically were definitely aerial constructs of some kind," he explained to hosts Roy Sekoff and Marc Lamont Hill. "One of them with a light, and one of them dull gray, and they were structures -- one of them going very slow, one of them hovering over me."

www.aol.com... 7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D646780

Well I must admit that I hesitate to post this here but I am doing it anyway because people need to know this and when a man as accomplished and as smart as Dan Aykroyd obliviously is says point blank what he has seen, how can someone not at least listen to him?
I do wish that he had time to expound a little more on his sightings and what, exactly, he did see. He also seemed somewhat nervous but that I guess is understandable and perhaps he had too much coffee!

P.S. I am not sure who added the cute little green grey alien on the Utube video, but it is a rather typical way of making fun of things like this IMO.
edit on 23-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Good Thread! Dan had several videos on this subject. Here's the addy to You Tube page that has a bunch listed.
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy! Syx.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I like Dan, always have, and many on here are aware of his stance on the UFO subject. He, along with literally millions of others, ranging from average joe, through to POTUS's have claimed the same thing.

UFO's exist, imo - I'm not about to debate that, I am however very interested to determine if these UFO's are terrestrial in origin or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks! Its nice to have them all in one place like that and I will watch them when I get some time.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree. No point in making fun anymore. It doesn't work, and just makes that person look like an @$$h0Le.

It reminds me of an elementary school boy picking on a girl in his class because he has a crush on her, but has no idea how to express himself.

I personally have not seen a UFO, but that doesn't mean I am going to belittle someone else who has.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I don't drink and now i want a bottle of that vodka.

Guy is so likable and a good narrator too, it would have been more fitting tequila in my opinion, more in tune to the origins of the skulls

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Dan is indeed a very likeable person with a big interest in the supernatural (wasn't he on ATS once?) I totally believe his UFO sightings but I wish he would realize that the crystal skulls have recently been analyzed showing they are mostly 19th century artifacts and were never excavated from mesoamerica. But I understand it would undermine the marketing around his cool product :-)
edit on 23-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I like Dan, always have, and many on here are aware of his stance on the UFO subject. He, along with literally millions of others, ranging from average joe, through to POTUS's have claimed the same thing.

UFO's exist, imo - I'm not about to debate that, I am however very interested to determine if these UFO's are terrestrial in origin or not.

Before i came to ATS i was all over ufo's being extraterrestrial, now i dont think they are. The physic's involved are staggering. I think they are a phenomenom we cant comprehend at the present time. "messengers of deception" as Jacque Vallee once called them...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
He actually has a pretty good documentary on Netflix concerning UFOs. I can't recall the name of it... And never mind. Google is my friend.

Here is the same documentary of YouTube -

Like the others here... I really like Dan and the documentary isn't all that bad. He smokes... A lot during so be prepared for clouds to waft across the screen while he is waxing on about his experiences. He comes across a really intelligent guy IMO. I was amazed to find out that he was a believer when I first ran across the video.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Right on! You are welcome!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Aykroyd is a marvelous entertainer and an imaginative, intelligent man. But one has to ask, do we have any calibration on the accuracy of his recollections of UFO experiences?? Yes, we do, thanks to the space activity associated with one such story

Here's one of his stories:

www.jamesoberg.com...

The event he's referring to has enough details to connect it with a well documented event:

www.csicop.org...

In all the other documentation of that astounding wide-area experience, there's no other report of anyone receiving a telepathic invitation to come outside. Public announcements converged quickly on a fuel dump from a Japanese rocket, the actual explanation. And the event was 1t 10 PM local, not 3 AM. Oh, well... good story, anyway.

edit on 23-4-2015 by JimOberg because:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

They are here and I agree that there is really no doubt about that at all. If you listen to what Dan says in the first part of the clip very carefully you will see that he uses his words precisely and perfectly to say that whatever some of these things may be, they are not ours.
Whether they are already on this planet somewhere or make the long journey on a regular basis is up for debate I guess.
I also believe that some of them are ours. It gets confusing but if there are multiple races visiting us ,that would make perfect sense also.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I imagine as time passes people will find it more mainstream to just spill the beans as far as craft they see.

When its common and people arent scared of them I think they will start to land. Here is hoping.

I think our fear keeps them at bay.

On a side note HEY DAN! Where did you put your proton pack bud?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If he really loves this subject and you know he does.

He has to be on ATS.

As far as we know, he could be on this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a smart guy, and he also went on the record after he had seen things he could not explain. Perhaps that should be a prerequisite... you have to see something for yourself before you go out there and start rationalizing about a lot of second and third hand conjecture. No pictures or stories can ever take the place of an experience.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I say Dan should get himself an account here at ATS and converse with some like minded folks like us.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oh I'm sure he's a lurker at the very least.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
But, but , but...how all debunkers start their evidence...Why would aliens fly over us in structured craft? Where is the photographic evidence? Impossible! Nasa or amateur astronomers would have seen them! "It's all impossible!"

Good for Dan, I've always been a huge fan. Sometimes I wonder if this is a new career path, but he does have the money and contacts to dig his nose into some stuff...

I'm not sure how many ATS'ers have noticed but there is a serious drive to disqualify all UFO sightings. Up until recently it was a fact that UFO's, craft of unknown origin, are real. Now that statement has been retracted to, UFO's are actually craft from earth that is unknown to the public.

Those same people will also deny the existence of a secret space program, or a secret team of scientists developing such craft, and that all UFO sightings are actually misidentified air force or military craft that is known to the public.

Once the CIA tweet came out earlier this year, it was pretty much "science jumping on the shoulders" of that claim and running with it.

Article on CIA tweet

S+F

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have a lot of time for Dan Ackayrod. He does not mince his words or mess people around and says how it is. I like that. Especially when so many Hollywood Actors are acting like pre maddonas these days and think the world revolves around them. Not all of them but most. But Dan Ackaroyd does not behave like that.

I personally believe that we have been visited numerous times throughout history, but I realise some of the crafts we see today are black budget ones but that is not the whole explanation. I cant wait for the day when we have First Contact, even if it is just an interstellar hello over the comic telephone line as it were. It will wipe the smug looks of many a newsreader's face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join