It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurkety, lurk ... Lurkette ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have been a VERY long term lurker, thanks to my youngest son. I appreciate being a member of this site for many years now, and hate to come on board not only as a semi-new member, but as devastated parent.

Last week I lost one of my irreplaceable, loved till the end if time sons. Michael, my wonderful and sadly 'middle' son passed from this life on to what I can only pray is a better one. We do not know why he died, only that his wife found him on the morning of April 15, cold and unresponsive. I live in NM, they in Austin, TX.

Michael was one wonderful, beautiful guy. A great Dad, husband, brother and son. It's a very long story, but he had many problems with pain. He severely damaged his body from all the sports he loved participating in, and in all honesty...I think he knew his body was beyond repair anymore and, somehow, that truth took his life.

Just imagine losing everything you were in this life due to several accidents that took everything you were away from you. He has one precious daughter, an ex(bleep bleep) wife, plus one he wished he'd of never seen, let alone married.

He was such a wonderful guy. Loved working on anything mechanical, and fishing, hunting...the great outdoors. He worked for Intel for over a decade as one of their "go-to" guys when anything needed repairing. When he left they had to hire 3 (THREE) guys to
take his place!

We are celebrating his life Sunday and welcome any and all blessings, prayers and words upon him.

Thank you each one for adding just a bit more to his short, short life. He was just 43 years old, has 2 brothers, a beautiful daughter and a heart broken mom. Thank you all....

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I'm sorry about your loss. If you need help making through your tough times don't hesitate to reach out to your family and friends. There are also a lot of good people here at ATS that you could talk to, and who would help.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

hello rubicon 3

I am very sorry to hear that, as the loss of someone so much loved is a loss to us all.

I am often criticised on these boards for my metaphysical beliefs, but there are many of us who wholeheartedly would agree. Your son still retains his identity and consciousness on another plane of reality and like a one way mirror he is aware of you and his loved ones, and you will always be in his mind as he is in yours.

My utmost belief is, that we all meet our dearest again and share an eternal life over many physical lives and beyond. Small comfort I realise, but all will be revealed to every one of us over time.

My regards

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You brought a tear or more.. hey look.. ATS has lots of different and pertinent needs.. even if it sounds funny in your ear.. ask it. You might be surprised. This is a worldly based web page... skim through..
And welcome! We have every kind.

Edit to add: Rubicon to me means..... hey I'm a jeeper from the Nevada/California border kind of guy.. it's a hard trek!
edit on 23-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son. Prayers for you and the family for strength and courage in the following days.

new topics

top topics

join