It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US built a secret replica of Iran's nuclear facilities deep in Tennessee's forest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Wow

Iran better notice, Neocons and Zionists won't rest till there is war

The program in question is devoted to the opposite course of action: developing technical depth for the negotiating team.

Did you read the article?
edit on 23-4-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: Bedlam

Ive been to that particular facility but I cannot remember what is called. It was closed at the time and we were fishing/ camping by the nearby lake. Its somewhere near the Tennessee Alabama border IIRC. I never saw them doing anything there I just remember the US government facility signs.

Of course when they are doing any sort of training I`d imagine the immediate area would be off limits to those not taking part in the exercise.

If you were near Oak Ridge, then you roughly 40 miles from the Kentucky border. This area is north of Knoxville in the eastern part of the state. The lake you refer to is Lake Cumberland just north and west of Oak Ridge.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: StratosFear

Bellefonte

Sure looks like the place, nothing particularly interesting I can say about the place other than a good place to spend time outside. The fishing was ok.

a reply to: buddah6
No the one I have been camping at was south from me, maybe even a bit into AL like the place mbkennel posted. Its just over the border.
edit on 23-4-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Seems like a good idea to me. Replicate Iran's capabilities in order to determine acceptable limitations to negotiate for. The more detailed those specifications can be made, the better. That way both sides get what they want.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join