It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43 Dinosaur Eggs Discovered in China by Construction workers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: peter vlar

I'm not a Ken Ham fan myself, it was an easy article to find. But the word dinosaur didn't even exist until recently, and more than likely were what was referred to "dragons" in the Bible.

That isn't evidence. That is an inference.

The story of Noah's ark and creation science has just as much if not more empirical evidence than the evolutionist theory.

It does. Does it? Care to post any? I'm actually curious where this evidence actually exists, because I've not seen a single piece of empirical evidence for either of those things, while seeing TONS of empirical evidence for evolutionary theory. This of course makes your statement above false.

Dinosaurs quite definitely lived millions of years ago and they quite definitively evolved.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I joined that group on fakebook and it's definitely a mix of true believers in the satanic hoax ideology and people just mocking them. It was an interesting week but I got sick of those posts filling up my feed so I left the group.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: peter vlar

I'm not a Ken Ham fan myself, it was an easy article to find. But the word dinosaur didn't even exist until recently, and more than likely were what was referred to "dragons" in the Bible.

That isn't evidence. That is an inference.

The story of Noah's ark and creation science has just as much if not more empirical evidence than the evolutionist theory.

It does. Does it? Care to post any? I'm actually curious where this evidence actually exists, because I've not seen a single piece of empirical evidence for either of those things, while seeing TONS of empirical evidence for evolutionary theory. This of course makes your statement above false.

Dinosaurs quite definitely lived millions of years ago and they quite definitively evolved.

There was a regional flood at about the time Noah's flood was supposed to take place. The evidence is in the geological record. Apparently a natural sea wall collapsed allowing one of the local seas to ingress into the region.

the purpose of the flood was to prevent cultural and genetic mixing to interdict the messianic prophesies. The Proto-Hebrews were mixing by intermarriage and adopting the religions and cultures of surrounding neighbors and the fallen watchers. At the time of the flood the bible says only the generations of Noah and his family remained eligible to carry the Messiah's blood line.

The flood did not have to be global to achieve it's objective. It is impossible in fact for the flood to have been global and logistically and physically impossible for the ark to have served as a lifeboat for the entire world's biodiversity. They would not fit and could not reach the Ark launch site due to geographical barriers. also loading the entire biodiverstiy of the planet would have taken an impossible amount of time. also from the archeological and cultural records clearly people other than Noah's extended family survived that period. In a regional flood, the ark only need hold all wildlife totally unique to the region and the livestock or sacrificial animals that were in addition to the single pairs of the other animals. that is physically possible and temporally possible.

And again the answer lays in the ancient texts in hebrew and greek. The word used translated as world has multiple meanings. the hebrews and used the same word to mean dirt, kingdom, region, area and other things.

Also note that if the Proto-Hebrews had been obedient to God there would have been no need to genocide their neighbors because the messianic bloodline and prophesies would not have been in jeopardy.

That said there was a world flood but it occurred between line one and two of the creation narrative and not at Noah's time.
edit on 23-4-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
There was a regional flood at about the time Noah's flood was supposed to take place. The evidence is in the geological record. Apparently a natural sea wall collapsed allowing one of the local seas to ingress into the region.

the purpose of the flood was to prevent cultural and genetic mixing to interdict the messianic prophesies. The Proto-Hebrews were mixing by intermarriage and adopting the religions and cultures of surrounding neighbors and the fallen watchers. At the time of the flood the bible says only the generations of Noah and his family remained eligible to carry the Messiah's blood line.

The bible accounts to a world wide flood. A local flood isn't what is described (though I'm sure that is the case in reality).

The flood did not have to be global to achieve it's objective. It is impossible in fact for the flood to have been global and logistically and physically impossible for the ark to have served as a lifeboat for the entire world's biodiversity. They would not fit and could not reach the Ark launch site due to geographical barriers. also loading the entire biodiverstiy of the planet would have taken an impossible amount of time. also from the archeological and cultural records clearly people other than Noah's extended family survived that period.

Funnily enough you understand the physical impossibility of a world wide flood but don't know that the dimensions given in the bible for the ark make it non-seaworthy.

And again the answer lays in the ancient texts in hebrew and greek. The word used translated as world has multiple meanings. the hebrews and used the same word to mean dirt, kingdom, region, area and other things.

Also note that if the Proto-Hebrews had been obedient to God there would have been no need to genocide their neighbors because the messianic bloodline and prophesies would not have been in jeopardy.

You DO realize you are describing ancient racism right? This is made all the more interesting because it is supposedly condoned by God (which much modern racism seems to stem from).

That said there was a world flood but it occurred between line one and two of the creation narrative and not at Noah's time.

The only time the world was covered in water was likely billions of years ago if at all.
edit on 23-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My father in law says while working in Wyoming on a construction site they were digging the things up like crazy, he brought some home and I have one intact in my garage. He said there were so many that they were just throwing them out. a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: borntowatch
I have met people in the scientific community who believe there was once nothing and then POOF
Everything suddenly as if by magic appeared, you recon people who believe that dinosaurs are not real are as silly as people who believe in this poof theory

But hey believe what you want, me I believe there are dinosaurs in existence today, somewhere.

Erm, look out of your window sometime. Those birds in the sky? They're descended from dinosaurs.

Look out your own window and then tell me you believe this all just suddenly poofed out of nothing.
Maybe a witch wiggled her nose, oh wait there was nothing, it just poofed

Believe what you want to believe, dont preach at me please

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It is not racism. The very first messianic prophesy said i will place emnenity between your seed and her seed. remember that her seed is ultimately Jeshua. so Jeshua has to be of traceable unbroken lineage to Adam and Eve. after Abel was killed by Cain this was through Seth.

Lest you think it's not the next messianic prophesy say you shall bruise his heel and he shall bruise your head. Jeshua's heel was bruised on the cross. Satan's head was crushed when Christ defeated death (which is also an power and office given to Satan) by his resurrection.

Throughout the old testament additional messianic prophesies were given and they all had to be fulfilled by Jeshua or else His mission would fail.

The Jews were chosen only in that sense. God is not a respecter of persons. when he made non adamic man he said not only that they were good. He proclaimed them very good. see gen 1:6. That is the only time God said that. But verse six is not Adam the person named Adam. That does not happen until the day after God had rested so that was on day 8.

The adam in verse six and the adam in verse 8 are distinguished by an impersonal form in verse six and a personal article in day 8. The two creation dates of adam are not evidence of an error or inconsistency in the bible in the original language manuscripts which are still available in interlinear bibles, other study aid and in the MSSs which are still stored in the British Museum.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The only time the world was covered in water was likely billions of years ago if at all.

And your point is?

sorry to sound snarky but there are billions of years between line gen 1:1 and gen 1:2. That covers everything from the creation of the universe to the epochs of the dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures to the Catabol.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It is not racism. The very first messianic prophesy said i will place emnenity between your seed and her seed. remember that her seed is ultimately Jeshua. so Jeshua has to be of traceable unbroken lineage to Adam and Eve. after Able was killed by Cain this was through Seth.

It IS racism. It's a bunch of humans saying that THEY are better and more worthy than a bunch of other humans based on made up reasons. THAT is racism. Why exactly could another group of people NOT carry Jesus' blood line? There is no reason given, just that it is a no-no. That is racism.

Lest you think it's not the next messianic prophesy say you shall bruise his heel and he shall bruise your head. Jeshua's heel was bruised on the cross. Satan's head was crushed when Christ defeated death (which is also an power and office given to Satan) by his resurrection.

Throughout the old testament additional messianic prophesies were given and the yall had to be fullfilled by Jeshua or else His mission would fail.

You do know that many prophecies were written after the fact, are purposely vague, or stories are changed to align with prophecy right? No ACTUAL prophecies have ever been fulfilled, because that can't happen. Accurately predicting the future means that humans don't have free will.

The Jews were chosen only in that sense. God is not a respector of persons. when he made non adamic man he said not only that they were good. He proclaimed them doubly good. see gen 1:6. That is the only time God said that. But verse six is not Adam the person named Adam. That does not happen until the day after God had rested so that was on day 8.

The adam in verse six and the adam in verse 8 are distinguished by an impersonal form in verse six and a personal article in day 8. The two creation dates of adam are not evidence of an error or inconsistency in the bible in the original language manuscripts which are still available in interlinear bibles, other study aid and in the MSSs which are still stored in the British Museum.

You're off on some weird tangent here.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
My father in law says while working in Wyoming on a construction site they were digging the things up like crazy, he brought some home and I have one intact in my garage. He said there were so many that they were just throwing them out. a reply to: Sublimecraft

yes it is true that at various points in geological time every part of the surface of the earth were under water. but the time of each period of marine phase is widely separated in time. the fossilized sea critters that are everywhere are not proof of Noah's flood. and fossils take a lot of time to be transformed to rock. a bit more than 6000 years or so. and by "bit" i am being deadpan facetious.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm not surprised-China is becoming a mecca for paleontologists because of discoveries such as this.

I too would be interested in what species these eggs belong to-these dino hunters are a clever bunch and if they can identify a species by a hip bone then surely they would have a fair idea of what species laid these eggs.

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say they came from a small herbivore.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I gotta question whether this is a valid claim to be 'Dinasaur' eggs?? Wouldn't they have been way way further down then they seem to be??

And they don't look all that big either... couldn't they be eggs of some other type of animal still alive today?

edit on CDTThu, 23 Apr 2015 10:52:48 -0500u3010x148x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: not hitting my keyboard hard enough

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It is not racism. The very first messianic prophesy said i will place emnenity between your seed and her seed. remember that her seed is ultimately Jeshua. so Jeshua has to be of traceable unbroken lineage to Adam and Eve. after Able was killed by Cain this was through Seth.

It IS racism. It's a bunch of humans saying that THEY are better and more worthy than a bunch of other humans based on made up reasons. THAT is racism. Why exactly could another group of people NOT carry Jesus' blood line? There is no reason given, just that it is a no-no. That is racism.

Throughout the old testament additional messianic prophesies were given and the yall had to be fullfilled by Jeshua or else His mission would fail.

You do know that many prophecies were written after the fact, are purposely vague, or stories are changed to align with prophecy right? No ACTUAL prophecies have ever been fulfilled, because that can't happen. Accurately predicting the future means that humans don't have free will.

The Jews were chosen only in that sense. God is not a respector of persons. when he made non adamic man he said not only that they were good. He proclaimed them doubly good. see gen 1:6. That is the only time God said that. But verse six is not Adam the person named Adam. That does not happen until the day after God had rested so that was on day 8.

You're off on some weird tangent here.

I see that there is quite a lot of distance here. your presumption is that the bible was written by men. that the bible is not divine. and you ascribe to God the motives of man in any case where you might allow for his existence which you don't. therefore there is no further need for discussion. because you cannot be persuaded if you start with those assumptions as postulates and axioms.

The discussion of adam was not tangential. i pointed out that non adamic, non-jew, non proto-hebrew races that were not chosen to fulfill the salvation plan were described as very good by God. if it was racist and written by Jews or Proto-jews dontcha think that the non jews would not have been described as "very good" when thier ancestors merely got "good" billing?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I see that there is quite a lot of distance here. your presumption is that the bible was written by men. that the bible is not divine. and you ascribe to God the motives of man in any case where you might allow for his existence which you don't. therefore there is no further need for discussion. because you cannot be persuaded if you start with those assumptions as postulates and axioms.

My presumption? Of course it was written by man. If it were written by God then I'd like to have a few word's with God's editor, because he is a TERRIBLE author. If the book is divinely inspired than the book wouldn't be so haphazardly written even though it was written by many authors. The flow of the work would remain the same from author to author. There would be no contradictions and it would make a lot more sense to people of ALL races, and to people from all times.

The discussion of adam was not tangential. i pointed out that non adamic, non-jew, non proto-hebrew races that were not chosen to fulfill the salvation plan were described as very good by God. if it was racist and written by Jews or Proto-jews dontcha think that the non jews would not have been described as "very good" when thier ancestors merely got "good" billing?

Then why was it SOOOO forbidden for them to inter-mix despite God CLEARLY making it possible for the two groups of humans to do so?
edit on 23-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

You are correct about Wyoming. I found an egg cluster but I didnt know it at the time. It was a year later when I picked it up while cleaning the garage and gave it closer scrutiny. I only brought one home while hunting for treasure and I know where the rest are located. Might have to return.

www.ignorancedenied.com...

As far as the great biblical flood, here is an interesting looong read of someones considerations on the subject. I found it interesting.

detectingdesign.com...

You really should read the whole page. It may take an hour but it isnt sloppy conjecture or hastily put together.
edit on 23-4-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Then why was it SOOOO forbidden for them to inter-mix despite God CLEARLY making it possible for the two groups of humans to do so?
Because it was Gods plan and his promise that it would happen the way the prophesies said. if the lineage was impure Jeshua would not be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice as set forth in prophesy and by the rules set up in the various covenants. If his ancestors were not of the lineage of adam and eve and also by relation to david of the king line and by the lineage of the priest line he could not fulfill the law and the prophesies. The problems the proto hebrews had obeying God were the reason for most of the death and destruction that ensued in the OT. It's not as if they were especially good at being God's chosen people. and if the book were written as a racist manifesto that certainly would not have been what they would have chosen to write. Were it a racist manifesto the parts about the jews being sent into exile or slavery would probably not have made the cut of the first edition.

link   

I have met people in the scientific community who believe there was once nothing and then POOF
Everything suddenly as if by magic appeared, you recon people who believe that dinosaurs are not real are as silly as people who believe in this poof theory

But hey believe what you want, me I believe there are dinosaurs in existence today, somewhere.

Erm, look out of your window sometime. Those birds in the sky? They're descended from dinosaurs.

Look out your own window and then tell me you believe this all just suddenly poofed out of nothing.

I fail to see the connection between the Big Bang and the fact that birds are closely related to dinosaurs. Especially given the amount of proof for dinosaurs.

link   

Oops, DP.
edit on 23-4-2015 by AngryCymraeg because: Mysterious double post event

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Racism is racism. The jews weren't allowed to inter-relate with other groups because they were "impure". That is racism. You can dress it up with god however you like it, but a spade is a spade.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
did this thread get hijacked? what happened to the credibility of the Dino egg lot?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join