It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paralyzed girl surprises nurse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This nurse is such a sweetheart!

Our daughter, Bailey, had complete paralysis from the waist down for 11 days with no explanation as to why. This video is of one of her favorite nurses coming onto her shift and not knowing that Bailey had started walking this day.

I didn't know what was wrong with the girl until I read the comment so when the nurse went in for that bear hug I was thinking "Noooo, you're going to make it worse!"

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Holy crap!
That scream almost made me jump out of my skin!!!

Seems like it was "the lord" who made her better

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's nice to see someone genuinely giving a damn about another human being. Too bad we all don't do it more often.
edit on 22-4-2015 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Paralysis with no explanation? Man, that's... that's scary. Lord have mercy.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Yeah, not fun. I didn't see that they ever found an explanation either. Scary indeed.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I love nurses, I keep falling for my ones. They are just so caring and always know how to say the right things. I still keep in touch with a couple of nurses from my rehab hospital. I think the scrubs do it for me. When your in hospital with a physical impairment. You can't help but get close to them, when they are cleaning you and wiping your butt. It's all very intimate especially when they also become your friend and support helping you through the toughest time in your life. I will never forget my nurses, a couple in particular , they saved my life and I'm forever grateful.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Paralysis with no explanation?

Could have been psychological. Would certainly explain it.

top topics

join