It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hillary Bumper Sticker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Or instead of wasting time bashing and trying to think of silly bumper stickers that insult a candidate...maybe you could find a candidate you like and support them?

Or, just continue doing what the Republican party has brainwashed you to do...hate the other candidate so much that you will vote for whoever they are running just so "X" won't win.

That's what happened with Obama...both times. No one really liked McCain or Romney...but the Republican party bred so much HATE for Obama that the vote was AGAINST Obama...not for McCain or Romney.

And it looks like they will be using the same tactic this time. Breed hatred for Hillary...so that you will vote for anyone they put up because "HELL NO" to Hillary....right?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Or instead of wasting time bashing and trying to think of silly bumper stickers that insult a candidate...maybe you could find a candidate you like and support them?

Or, just continue doing what the Republican party has brainwashed you to do...hate the other candidate so much that you will vote for whoever they are running just so "X" won't win.

That's what happened with Obama...both times. No one really liked McCain or Romney...but the Republican party bred so much HATE for Obama that the vote was AGAINST Obama...not for McCain or Romney.

And it looks like they will be using the same tactic this time. Breed hatred for Hillary...so that you will vote for anyone they put up because "HELL NO" to Hillary....right?

That's true. The moderates in the middle who actually swing elections don't go for that kind of rhetoric or campaigning. You would think the republicans would learn. It tends to backfire, If you're too negative. However, some of that is out of their hands. I don't think any of the republican candidates started the "Stop Hillary" and the like, face book pages, but the effect will be the same. The Moderates will be turned off, while the base is energized. It's always better to appeal to the moderates.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: KawRider9

originally posted by: incoserv
My favorite adaptation:

This one just won the internet!!!

Al Gore will be making the presentation. Hey, he invented the Internet after all.

the only ones that have ever used that line have been Republicans...... and to top it off it's a 2 decade old lie....c'mon, Intrepid, you're better than this.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I like the not so subtle word of Ho spelled out with the logos. Which is a common comment among her detractors.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

here at the 50 sec mark.

I took the initiative in creating the internet.

sounds like he taking credit for it to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

OH MUH GOODNESSS!!! Brazils is NUMBAH ONE!! heres some more funny memes.

HEres something i like with a little play on my sigrature.

Remember remember the 4th of November, The vote of General Elect. I know of no reason why these political Peons should not get REKT

ROn paul caught off camera.

I loved this picture.

HEres another great canidate

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Actually, I could care less about the republican AND the democratic party. I could have targeted any candidate, they're all the same, but Hillary is just sooo easy.

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: KawRider9

originally posted by: incoserv
My favorite adaptation:

This one just won the internet!!!

Al Gore will be making the presentation. Hey, he invented the Internet after all.

the only ones that have ever used that line have been Republicans...... and to top it off it's a 2 decade old lie....c'mon, Intrepid, you're better than this.

Dude. I'll crack on any of them. I'm an equal opportunity amateur comedian.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here's a couple of Uncle Sam style campaign posters for the probable candidates:

Hillary:

Jeb:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Breaking news.................

Ok...ok...so I heard one this past week. Did you know you can get pregnant from anal sex? Where do you think all the liberals come from? HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

Actually, I could care less about the republican AND the democratic party. I could have targeted any candidate, they're all the same, but Hillary is just sooo easy.

soulwaxer

Dude...ignore the "Super Moderator". Apparently he wants to ban your sense of humor along with the guns, religion and opinions he doesn't like. You know...typical lefty. I like your design

edit on 4/24/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

here at the 50 sec mark.

Just to defend reality here...I am no particular fan of Al Gore..

He said (Clumsily) that he "Took the initiative in creating the internet"

NOT that he invented it...

And that claim is supported by those that actually DID create the internet...

Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf (the latter often referred to as the "father of the Internet") in 2000 noted that "Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development" and that "No other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution [to the Internet] over a longer period of time":

Read more at www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

here at the 50 sec mark.

Just to defend reality here...I am no particular fan of Al Gore..

He said (Clumsily) that he "Took the initiative in creating the internet"

NOT that he invented it...

And that claim is supported by those that actually DID create the internet...

Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf (the latter often referred to as the "father of the Internet") in 2000 noted that "Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development" and that "No other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution [to the Internet] over a longer period of time":

Read more at www.snopes.com...

regardless of what snopes says, which all they are doing is word play in this instance. true he may have recognized something that was already invented,existed, and already being used. as the words per your quote,

promote and support its development"

you can bet he chose his words very carefully, and probably had a list of the questions that wolf was going to ask. you know many of them do request and receive the questions in advance don't you. as they said he made a contribution to it's spread, and it wasn't in the technology end of it, it was in the money end of it, for personal gain. just like all of his endeavors are. i bet you he made a pretty penny doing it.

oh and if the two words don't mean the same thing why is one used in the definition of the other, could it be that it describes what that word means.
from websters online dictionary.

invent verb in·vent in-ˈvent
: to create or produce (something useful) for the first time
: to create or make up (something, such as a story) in order to trick people » Full Definition of INVENT transitive verb 1 archaic : find, discover 2 : to devise by thinking : fabricate 3 : to produce (as something useful) for the first time through the use of the imagination or of ingenious thinking and experiment

create verb cre·ate krē-ˈāt, ˈkrē-ˌ
: to make or produce (something)
: to cause (something new) to exist : to cause (a particular situation) to exist
: to produce (something new, such as a work of art) by using your talents and imagination
» cre·at·edcre·at·ing Full Definition of CREATE transitive verb
1 : to bring into existence
2 a : to invest with a new form, office, or rank
b : to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior
3 : cause, occasion
4 a : to produce through imaginative skill
b : design
intransitive verb
1 : to make or bring into existence something new
2 : to set up a scoring opportunity in basketball

no he knew exactly what he was doing, saying and implying. just using word play.

edit on 24-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

regardless of what snopes says, which all they are doing is word play in this instance.

No... word play is morphing "I took the initiative" into "I invented"

To claim that slight of hand was not political rhetorical agenda seems untethered from objectivity.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The other day, I saw someone spell her name like this:

ArtHillary....

Instead of artillery

Loved that play on words

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
One more. I couldn't resist.

He's efficient. His will be the first campaign platform in US history that you have to be a computer programmer to understand.
edit on 12-5-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I can't stop!

On election day, caring Bush campaign workers will be reaching out to elderly, sick or infirm supporters, telling them that they don't need to make an effort to get to the polls because their votes have already been tabulated.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join