It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the Opportunity of Your Life and Travel to Venezuela While it last

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Seriously folks, this is something that wont last long now its the time to exploit this exchange rate, the government may collapse soon or worse, they may dollarize the economy, and if you are poor in your country, you will poor there too

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
place sounds like imminent civil war.
no thank you.
maybe Cuba will open soon. that would be an interesting tourist experience. and hopefully safer.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sounds like fun. It is a beautiful country.
I'd probably make a point of traveling with a tough buddy or two at least.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Venezuella is nice choice for traveling, but I heared that it is dangerous country

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We just visited Venezuela and we can only advise not to visit this country. It is *very* dangerous, even by my standards. I should clarify at this point that I lived 20 years in this country, 10 years ago, and the situation now has changed dramatically for the worst, and the whole thing is very frightening. In our 10 days visits we were constantly stopped by road police, our holiday money taken out for no reason otherwise they would impound our car, beaches very dirty, etc. Please spend your money somewhere else. Venezuela could be a beautiful country but sadly the political system, ramping poverty and lack of education is making the whole place very unpleasant. Customer service is a complete joke, people are very rude.

The final point of our voyage was being detained in the Venezuelan airport by anti-drug officials which suspected that we were carrying drugs, however to verify this they had to send our luggages to a lab in downtown so we spent 2 days in jail while this happened!

It all sounds surreal, but sadly true. Very sad for me to see a country where I spent so much time of my live completely ruined. When I see the posts below of people planning their trips I get the shivers.

Good luck.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: taleb
We just visited Venezuela and we can only advise not to visit this country. It is *very* dangerous, even by my standards. I should clarify at this point that I lived 20 years in this country, 10 years ago, and the situation now has changed dramatically for the worst, and the whole thing is very frightening. In our 10 days visits we were constantly stopped by road police, our holiday money taken out for no reason otherwise they would impound our car, beaches very dirty, etc. Please spend your money somewhere else. Venezuela could be a beautiful country but sadly the political system, ramping poverty and lack of education is making the whole place very unpleasant. Customer service is a complete joke, people are very rude.
london itinerary
The final point of our voyage was being detained in the Venezuelan airport by anti-drug officials which suspected that we were carrying drugs, however to verify this they had to send our luggages to a lab in downtown so we spent 2 days in jail while this happened!

It all sounds surreal, but sadly true. Very sad for me to see a country where I spent so much time of my live completely ruined. When I see the posts below of people planning their trips I get the shivers.

Good luck.

no response
edit on 13-5-2022 by taleb because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2022 by taleb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join