It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen war ended with saudi defeat ! operation "saving face" started

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
a reply to: dragonridr
Again , research . There is at least 2 countries where a central bank does not exist , Can you name them ? I did.

Iran has a central bank was established in 1960. In fact they are the ones that are on there currency!! And little Kim just touted the new offices for there central bank in Pyongyang. So I guess we might need to get out that modem and get to researching.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The last thing Saudi Arabia and the United States want is a democratic and independent Yemen that serves interests of its people, rather than the interests of foreign powers, according to Finian Cunningham, a prominent expert in international affairs.

The massive bombardment of Yemen was launched by a US-backed Saudi coalition with tacit approval of the United Nations and the Arab League in order to reinstall the US-Saudi puppet regime of ousted president Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, noted Finian Cunningham, a UK expert in international affairs.

"Saudi Arabia, the US and other members of the bombing coalition claim that they are acting in response to requests from the "legitimate government of Yemen." But Hadi was kicked out because he reneged for three years on a promised transition to democracy, as demanded by the Yemeni population," the expert underscored.

While Saudi Arabia and its allies try to depict the conflict as purely sectarian strife between Shia Houthis and Sunnis, the situation on the ground indicates that the protests have brought together a "broad swathe of the Yemeni working class," increasingly frustrated with the non-democratic and repressive Hadi regime.

The protests culminated in seizing governmental institutions earlier this year prompting the discredited US-Saudi backed president to flee the country, the expert noted.

The Geopolitics behind the War in Yemen (I)

The United States and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia became very uneasy when the Yemenese or Yemenite movement of the Houthi or Ansarallah (meaning the supporters of God in Arabic) gained control of Yemen’s capital, Sanaa/Sana, in September 2014. The US-supported Yemenite President Abd-Rabbuh Manṣour Al-Hadi was humiliatingly forced to share power with the Houthis and the coalition of northern Yemenese tribes that had helped them enter Sana. Al-Hadi declared that negotiations for a Yemeni national unity government would take place and his allies the US and Saudi Arabia tried to use a new national dialogue and mediated talks to co-opt and pacify the Houthis.

The truth has been turned on its head about the war in Yemen. The war and ousting of President Abd-Rabbuh Manṣour Al-Hadi in Yemen are not the results of «Houthi coup» in Yemen. It is the opposite. Al-Hadi was ousted, because with Saudi and US support he tried to backtrack on the power sharing agreements he had made and return Yemen to authoritarian rule. The ousting of President Al-Hadi by the Houthis and their political allies was an unexpected reaction to the takeover Al-Hadi was planning with Washington and the House of Saudi.

Hadi was a puppet of the Saudis and their US allies. This isn't a question or a conspiracy, it is a fact.

The Houthis and their allies represent a diverse cross-section of Yemeni society and the majority of Yemenites. The Houthi movement’s domestic alliance against Al-Hadi includes Shiite Muslims and Sunni Muslims alike. The US and House of Saud never thought that they Houthis would assert themselves by removing Al-Hadi from power, but this reaction had been a decade in the making. With the House of Saud, Al-Hadi had been involved in the persecution of the Houthis and the manipulation of tribal politics in Yemen even before he became president. When he became Yemeni president he dragged his feet and was working against the implement the arrangements that had been arranged through consensus and negotiations in Yemen’s National Dialogue, which convened after Ali Abdullah Saleh was forced to hand over his powers in 2011.

The Houthis and their allies, both Shia and Sunni, plain and simple got tired of the s*** coming from Hadi and his backers. This is not a "proxy war by Iran." If anything, it is a proxy war by Saudi Arabia and it's attempt to dominate Yemen politics.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I will not off-topic this thread further. Look up what happened after the Shah in the 70's. On to another thread now

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
The real question is : why do you support saudi in this ?

Because they are not stinkin Iranian Ayatollah's who want to kill my great satan country and pleasure us with mushroom clouds. Simple enough answer for you?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Because they are not stinkin Iranian Ayatollah's who want to kill my great satan country and pleasure us with mushroom clouds. Simple enough answer for you?

Star just for the honesty.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

OK , then i think my "axis of evil" country who is being threatened on a daily basis in US congress and senate or even FM and president of US , should go suck on a lollipop and shut up ?

While fundamental Right-wingers like you bomb innocents into oblivion and pave the way for al-qaeda to get in charge ?

Well , guess what buddy , thats never gonna happen .

enjoy this with your non-ayatollah open-minded friends :

en.wikipedia.org...

he hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia.[1] The others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with three or four "muscle hijackers" who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.

nypost.com...

you deserve them , other americans , well , not .
edit on 22-4-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

OK , then i think my "axis of evil" country who is being threatened on a daily basis in US congress and senate or even FM and president of US , should go suck on a lollipop and shut up ?

While fundamental Right-wingers like you bomb innocents into oblivion and pave the way for al-qaeda to get in charge ?

en.wikipedia.org...

he hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia.[1] The others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with three or four "muscle hijackers" who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.

nypost.com...

Now you show your true colors saying America deserved 9/11. Terrorist scum is what you are showing to be.

Al Qaida does not rule Saudi Arabia, and because they recruited from Saudi Arabia is a simple fact that Saudi citizens are more likely to get easy access into the country through passports because they are an ally of the US compared to other middle easterners. Simple logic and age old tactic.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

nypost.com...

Now you show your true colors saying America deserved 9/11. Terrorist scum is what you are showing to be.
Don't get personal my dear . i've got nothing against you . insulting won't help you in your arguments .

First of all , don't twist my words . i said you deserve them , who ? saudi arabians . and then i further added :" other americans , don't deserve them "

This :

was translated into this :

Now you show your true colors saying America deserved 9/11
?????

alert !

en.wikipedia.org...

nypost.com...

Al Qaida does not rule Saudi Arabia, and because they recruited from Saudi Arabia is a simple fact that Saudi citizens are more likely to get easy access into the country through passports because they are an ally of the US compared to other middle easterners. Simple logic and age old tactic.

Al-qaeda does not rule saudia , but saudia rules them :

www.nytimes.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.globalresearch.ca... 8

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

But Iran isn't a member of the _B.I.S._

Neither are many other countries that are getting bombed and/or crapped on.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya along with one or two other countries have been targets for a decade. The U.S. and Saudi Arabia wish to destabilize these countries, take over natural resources and instill strategic positions around Iran and close to Russia. So, it was no surprise when Yemen was at war and there was a humanitarian crisis. This was leaked by Gen. Wesley Clark years ago and so far it has proven true.

I believe you nailed every sovereign nation slated for invasion, except for one. Iran.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

GREAT OP!

The Saudis aren’t even a paper tiger they are paper dogs or paper rats…

They spread the disease of Wahhabism ISIS type religion all over the world, distorting Islam, and buy lethal weapons from the US with their oil money that they play with and couldn’t beat themselves out of a paper bag…

They just murdered a bunch of poor citizens and did nothing to bring peace over there as the Houthis will and have whipped their buts

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: MensaIT3

Be prepared for aggressive Neocons and Zionists to try and tear you apart

You are completely right, bombs and bullets can't kill an idea

Idea for change, for freedom

actually thats not true,IF you kill off everyone who thinks that way.

Well, inevitably, the people who are left, if they know of or ever learn of the idea, may convert to it, or the youth growing up will rebel against their elders, taking up ideas they know will not be approved by them.

People will tell stories and myths will be born, romanticizing all those people who were killed (martyred) as well as their idea.

Thus, the idea will be born again with renewed vigor.

The most efficient way is to learn to live with ideas you do not agree with, and do what you can to... manage, it. Taking... decisive, action... when necessary.

Even reducing their numbers, if done by means visible to the world and identifiable as coming from you, will cause sympathy towards those espousing the idea. And before you know it, the idea, and sympathizers and collaborators will begin to sprout up in your own citizens and those of your closest allies.

You see, every action has an equal and opposite REaction.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But Iran isn't a member of the _B.I.S._

Neither are many other countries that are getting bombed and/or crapped on.

Bis is a bank for central banks loans can be given to central banks. Mostly has to do with cred it card transactions now a days. That and an easy way to transfer gold between countries.Has nothing at all to do with the central banking system every country has to have one unless they don't get outside investments.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

GREAT OP!

The Saudis aren’t even a paper tiger they are paper dogs or paper rats…

They spread the disease of Wahhabism ISIS type religion all over the world, distorting Islam, and buy lethal weapons from the US with their oil money that they play with and couldn’t beat themselves out of a paper bag…

They just murdered a bunch of poor citizens and did nothing to bring peace over there as the Houthis will and have whipped their buts

Houthis will lose saudis have to much money. Not to mention the terrorist attacks by al Queda. But over all I agree with you Saudi Arabia is a huge threat to the world. They allow wahabis to freely roam their country seeking financial support.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If wars were won by who had the most money. There would be no split Korea, a Capitalist Vietnam and a free Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If wars were won by who had the most money. There would be no split Korea, a Capitalist Vietnam and a free Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yeah but the entire Arab league is backing Saudis and we'll they have the resources to do whatever they want. As can be seen by the air campaign they will keep Destroying their equioment until they only have bows and arrows to fight with.

THe entire point of air strikes was to destroy their heavy equipment
edit on 4/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here is my take on this....if anyone gives a ****, Just because you say this and that, give links to someone's writings, agenda or not, and claim a defeat when there is no defeat.( US military told Saudi to back down) why are we to drop all mindsets and just buy your story? ( link till you fall over). Until, and only until YOUR leaders and your people stop this death to Israel..death to America recycling, you get nothing from me, I have never seen a bunch of Americans gathered chanting "death to Iran! Personal or not, you are pissing in the wind if you think that will win over a mind that actually operates independently. You have the 12th iman? you think all Americans have no clue? I will say this, there will be no change of the majority of hearts and minds....until we see some changes in the Iranian rhetoric...period...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

When i mean kill off everyone i literally mean it. no survivors,no stories,NO access to the outside world to learn about the killing off of them. Strike their names from their countrys history and make it a crime punishable by death to mention them ever again. And reward loyalty to the government with luxuries,and better lives to see things your way. Tough choice huh?

Agree with them and get a easier life. But disagree with them get killed or dissapear. Do you even Dictator bro? lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join