It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans should Mass Protest against Jade Helm Drills

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You presume I am just an average Joe citizen. You don't know me at all!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why should we assume otherwise? You are just a screen name on an internet forum to us.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Isn't that anonymity simply grand!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Tucket

a reply to: Tucket

But the military isn't responsible for literally any of those problems.

The military is a part of the Govt. They are just as culpable. Especially with regards to foreign policy.

So now you are going to adjust your claim from recent tyranny is going to herald in martial law to perpetual tyranny is going to do that?

Uh, what? recent tyranny?

Please do tell what compartmental means.

If you say martial law "isnt going to happen," then I guess it must be true...eh? Wise Guy..

edit on 22-4-2015 by Tucket because: missed a word

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

It certainly is.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Well to me you are just an average Joe citizen, because as you said I don't know you.

And again unless you have a reason to be noticed by the government they look at you as just an average Joe citizen.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The military is a part of the Govt. They are just as culpable. Especially with regards to foreign policy.

So now you are going to adjust your claim from recent tyranny is going to herald in martial law to perpetual tyranny is going to do that?

If you say martial "isnt going to happen," then I guess it must be true...eh? Wise Guy..

Compartmental means that the government is divided up into different mostly autonomous compartments. It keeps information self-contained within its own compartments which means that one compartment's actions can't be laid at the feet of another compartment. You don't blame the EPA for widespread food poisoning due to poor sanitary measures in a meat packing plant for instance.

It is true. There is no reason for the government to declare martial law. For one, most of the public already goes right along with whatever the government says, and for two, the leadership is too dysfunctional to even cooperate long enough to implement it. The military would have to stage a coup for that to happen, but then if that happened we are talking about a rogue military and not the government anymore.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If you say martial "isnt going to happen," then I guess it must be true...eh? Wise Guy..

It is true. There is no reason for the government to declare martial law. For one, most of the public already goes right along with whatever the government says, and for two, the leadership is too dysfunctional to even cooperate long enough to implement it.

The key word in your reply is "most." And it doesnt have to be martial law. I never said martial law. It could be just a govt odered operation to round up the domestic "terrorists." Terrorists, as in anyone who doesnt agree with the Govt.

Never underestimate the leaderships desire/ambition to screw over the people.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Its clear to me, at least, that governments/militaries/corporations have always been against the people, not for them.

How is a large-area drill "against the people"? SMH about the entire Jade Helm uproar.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Its clear to me, at least, that governments/militaries/corporations have always been against the people, not for them.

How is a large-area drill "against the people"? SMH about the entire Jade Helm uproar.

I did what I could to address that during the course of the thread..

Dare I ask what SMH stands for?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

It is my opinion, that every time they have these, we along with the mitias should stage counter operation exercises, where we train to counteract their tactics.

His long before they stop planning and training to take us by force?

Because we have much more, and we have better tactics.

Asymmetric warfare is undefeatable. It wins every time.[/quote]

True. But drones don't sleep. May need to step up a level.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I did what I could to address that during the course of the thread..
Dare I ask what SMH stands for?

SMH = Shaking My Head

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

We helped you guys kill FARC with airborne recon...
edit on 22-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just a question to throw out there for those of you who believe the gubbermint line about Urban Warfare training: Why are they not using any one or more of the urban warfare training centers we the people have paid to have built at various military installations all over the country?
I know one was built at Ft. Knox back in the early '90s and cost several millions. (It was the first job I'd ever had that required a security clearance. I was the staff archy on the required archaeological survey.) I know that at the same time there were plans for another such facility at the Marine camp in North Carolina and another in Georgia I believe.
I know there is one in southern Indiana that is even bigger than the one at Ft. Knox.
The justification for these expensive undertakings was for training in urban warfare situations. So why are they disrupting the lives of thousands of citizens to "train" when they have secure facilities built for that very purpose?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Just a question to throw out there for those of you who believe the gubbermint line about Urban Warfare training: Why are they not using any one or more of the urban warfare training centers we the people have paid to have built at various military installations all over the country?

They do. All the time. They're booked forever. But they're small, and well known. Once you've run them a few times, you snooze through the thing.

And they're not set up for large area drills. Even Robin Sage takes in a huge chunk of land given the comparatively small number of trainees and NPCs involved.

JH isn't (mostly) urban, anyway.

So why are they disrupting the lives of thousands of citizens to "train" when they have secure facilities built for that very purpose?

They're not. Long odds you would ever spot anyone in the exercise, anyway.

FWIW, SO also runs exercises in/through national parks that no one ever comments on. At least I've never seen anyone post on it. And I've seen them running exercises in airports but only a couple of us spotted them doing it.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Yes, I know they run ops in parks, etc. Had friends who worked at Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. It's really close to Ft. Campbell and has some really amazing training areas. The water patrol boys fished a few Rangers-in-training out of Kentucky Lake from time to time.
But am I mistaken in believing that this is specifically an urban warfare practice?
Are you telling me that every unit has trained at each of the two dozen or so facilities erected for this purpose? And all the mobile training units General Dynamics supplied for them?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Are you telling me that every unit has trained at each of the two dozen or so facilities erected for this purpose? And all the mobile training units General Dynamics supplied for them?

Before you make your 6 years, it's likely.

They're hell on wheels for this sort of thing.

CAG used to run the physical phase of their selection process in a national park. They stay in the ass end of it but they're there a few times a year. They figure you know Bragg well enough by the time you apply that running it on base would be pointless, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It is true. There is no reason for the government to declare martial law. For one, most of the public already goes right along with whatever the government says, and for two, the leadership is too dysfunctional to even cooperate long enough to implement it.

The key word in your reply is "most." And it doesnt have to be martial law. I never said martial law. It could be just a govt odered operation to round up the domestic "terrorists." Terrorists, as in anyone who doesnt agree with the Govt.

Never underestimate the leaderships desire/ambition to screw over the people.

I certainly don't underestimate such things, but doing what you just suggested breaks numerous Constitutional laws and would quickly cause the leadership to be impeached.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sorry but I find that hard to swallow. Between the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force, there must be three dozen or more of these facilities. When you add in the couple of dozen mobile facilities that can be reconfigured in less than 24 hours and half dozen National Guard facilities----their excuses just don't make any sense.
Ahhh, what am I talking about? This is the military....sigh...I'm sure they are relying on military intelligence.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I can't believe that some of these comments could have been typed with a straight face. We mention things about our Gov't. in many threads, but then you have some of the same members basically defending the Gov't. actions here.

I think it's all a case of ..I can say anything about my family, but by gawd nobody else can

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join