It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! Dummies! ... Missiles Near Post, Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Big spring state hosptial is a forensic mental hosptial. Your entry point is via TDCJ.

They stopped treating the community in the early 2000s.

Besides, Abilene state school is closer to post.

And big spring has 5 prisons

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Gimme more information or your drought will continue on ad infinitum!!!

Not much leverage with that one. I doubt the rain in the Abilene area is much different than south central Texas. We've had 17.64 inches of rain in the last 6 weeks and it is raining now.

Abilene gets is fair amount. Post...not so much.

The "dry line" usually settles in right over Abilene, but kind of slanted towards the East. Post doesn't get any more or less than Lubbock would....and it can tend to be dry in Lubbock.

RE: the OP story....Zaphod nails it: they run various flight trainings out of Dyess. There is also the AFB in San Angelo, but i don't know what they do there exactly. Big Spring has an old base that is now an industrial complex. That was the bombardier school during WWII and the Korean War.

North of I-20 is relatively flat, open prairie land. To the south of I-20 is Hill Country. Even Abilene....just drive 20 miles south to Buffalo Gap, and its like you are in a whole different area.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Goodfellow is home to crypto school, Intel training, and firefighting training for multiple services. The 712th Training Wing is there.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't think it's what everyone else is making out of it either. I don't buy into the narrative that the training is for overseas.

We have had this type of training many times before and nothing nefarious came from it, so I am amazed this is getting the type of mongering that we are seeing with it.

We have never had this type of training on this scale, ever, especially when tossing Posse Comitatus out the window and embedding U.S. troops in American cities.

Jade Helm is a "dissident extraction drill" involving members of Special Forces that are practicing, quote, "infiltration techniques", end quote, and also a martial law drill that has the obvious possibility of baiting the various militia groups with a false flag and which would a pretext for martial law.

That would be 'Game On,' as this is something that has been long-prepared for by those very militia groups previously mentioned.

I don't worry until I see a military vehicle drop off soldiers in my neighborhood and start taking people away...but I live in Ga so I don't see that happening very easily. Gotta love those hunters.

By then, it will be too late.

We too, live in Georgia, northeast Georgia, Rabun County, where most pickups have loaded gun racks. We have checked with city and county officials, and there are no 'invitations' from any of those Federal government agencies involved in Jade Helm nor any letters of invitation in place. Furthermore, our fine Sheriff Frank Andrews is of the opinion that only his RCSO will conduct any 'snatch and grab' in Rabun County.

If One was a conspiracy theorist, One might Question:
Why do the American militaries special forces and domestic intelligence/security agencies even need to conduct such an exercise, as the United States (people/society/transportation/etc.) is so unique that the only information that could possibly be gained is in how to subjugate/suppress our own citizens?

If One was a conspiracy theorist, One might ask about 1.5 Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition purchased with your tax dollars by DHS, NOAA (46,000 rounds), Social Security Administration (174,000 rounds), etc. - ammunition which is not ever permissible in warfare under the Geneva Conventions, but evidently the bullet of choice for quelling dissenters in Obama's Amerika.

edit on 26/4/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppooss

top topics

<< 1   >>

join