It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart, Jade Helm, Tunnels and a 2008 ATS Thread.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Anyone checking what is going on with passing of new laws or anything else that might be on the dodgey side, as most of us are looking at the whole 'Walmart Conspiracy'.

Passing new laws/legislature, like, for instance, that guy McConnell trying to pass a bill to re-authorize the Patriot act until 2020? hmmmm isn't that funny timing

now that is quite a scary one, esepcially if the intention is to try out the whole 'martial law' scenario / infrastructure under the guise of a drill and then roll it out over the next 5 years during which the Patriot Act is live and kicking.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Anyone checking what is going on with passing of new laws or anything else that might be on the dodgey side, as most of us are looking at the whole 'Walmart Conspiracy'.

Now THAT'S funny!

As if the folks worked up over imaginary tunnels under Walmart would otherwise be engaged in what was happening in reality.

Glad you find that funny, always good to know I put a smile on someone's face
I, as I'm sure many ATS'rs, are indeed interested in the 'what if' possibilities, the 'this looks dogey, so where could this lead to' possibilities, the 'this official story is NOT adding up' scenarios and of course the 'I can't believe they really did that / are doing that' scenario. At least if also checking out the other than solid hear and now reality, we learn what is in the pipeline for the near and distant future, we might know just when to duck and dive out the way before it hits.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

All those 4.0 earthquakes in Oklahoma with some going into surrounding states. Fracking is a big story here in Pa but there's no flurry of 4. 0 earthquakes or even occasional ones. And Wal mart is being utilized by the US government in the case of a national emergency for its supply network and transportation system.

And if there were large machines boring tunnels under the earth, it would be the same as tectonic shifting with regard to seismic activity right? In other words, it would actually register just like a quake on the Richter scale?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ravenger13

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

If there's any merit to this then as usual there will be some aspect to the story that is intentional disinformation. We still don't know for certain what Jade Helm 15 is all about or why we have National guard troops marching through California towns with M16's in hand. Something is up and given the lack of a big false flag since 9/11 I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop for some time.

I'm not sure if you have any experience in our armed forces, but that was a ruck march, not some type of crazy martial law training. We (infantry units and some combat support units) frequently perform ruck marches as that is part of our physical training standards. Most of our National Guard units do them in the city/towns there assigned to because it's much more cost efficient then busing to a large base just so you can ruck around.

Secondly, assuming the United States Military will turn against the people is beyond absurd. While I do believe that there are unsavory elements in the United States, the military is the wrong place to look. We frequently discuss our constitutional oath. We exist to protect the people of the United States and we often come from the poorest of backgrounds, we understand the people because we ARE the people. The military really isn't this monolithic unemotional structure that it gets painted to be on certain topics. I'm sure a lot of my veteran brothers and sisters on here will agree.

-Rav

That is very re-assuring, I sure hope most of the rest think and feel the way you do, and those who don't will be stopped by those who do.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Tom Cotton just stated he wants the Patriot Act to be made PERMANENT so as to "not waste the time of officials from the FBI/NSA"

How's that for scary?

"Let's give the NSA even MORE time on their hands to monitor each and every breathing human in the country...AND permanently restrict additional freedoms for the sheople"

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok I spent some time & found not only a big foot map, but other maps I find may be pertinent to this topic. Really check them out!!
(P.S. Too see images in their original large form, right click & click "open image in new tab".)

First, Not sure if this was shown to be true or not, but in most pictures I saw, the top with the date is cut off. Apparently this map was said to be:

The original “underground tunnels” map released by TAL in 1978.

Now here comes the correlations, which I think match up VERY well with the 1978 TAL map... Firstly:

CONFIRMED BigFoot sightings (Up2Date):

Notice how there are "entrances", mostly confirmed, around almost every CONFIRMED sighting pin.

Next is a lot more disturbing, which I came across while searching for an accurate bigfoot map, but relating more to the tunnel entrances:

National Park disappearances:

These disappearances also flow perfectly with the flow of known entrances, most notably as well for the lack of disappearances around areas with no known entrances. (ALSO: creator of this map says no "disappearances" in florida, because there were too many Florida disappearances to fit on that map.)

Finally, one which I thought may also be relevant to the above, but definitely relevant to what's below, an up to date map from the "Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center":

Radiation Background Levels

or view yourself clicking here! But please read on below for more context on this.

I found another version of this tunnel map that looked VERY similar, but it shows more things like little alien ships (that correlate with "PublicOpinion"s map of UFO sightings, as well as tunnel entrances), but ALSO marked with words like "STORAGE", "URANIUM", "RESEARCH", & "AFB" (anybody know what that could be?). It's said to be another "TAL" map, and it's got a date of 1990 on it. Also, it looks like it's not a photocopy of anything, but more of a picture of a printed out map with lines markered in. Tell me what you think. Should this be a new topic? Ppl should discuss!

TAL '90 Map

interestingly enough, I found this other version of the '90 map, looking like it's from the CCCP! Anybody translate for us?

Lastly, the last crawled similar image was taken from this site in 2008: anakinovni.ovh.org... . Which I found very strange, since it's almost empty of any real content.

Thoughts? Should it be a new post? Nah? So many damn correlations!
There's a lot more but I can't keep posting or it'll be too much good info a lot of people are already gonna miss in 1 post.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Arrestme because: P.S.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just saw this posted on twitter.

Mark Cooper

Senior Director, Walmart Global Emergency Management

Organization:
Walmart
Last Updated: 03/05/2013 - 12:39

Link

Is this being taken out of context?

edit on 24-4-2015 by VelvetPawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

Ok I spent some time & found not only a big foot map, but other maps I find may be pertinent to this topic. Really check them out!!

Holy crap Batman!!! How crazy is that?? I thought you guys were just being funny earlier but wow...that is extremely intriguing

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VelvetPawn

Did you happen to go through and look at all of the links? Some of this stuff is really disturbing.

While engaging the whole community is critical to successful integration, the Mitigation FIOP is
directed toward Federal agency operations.
Local governments and state, tribal, territorial, and
insular area governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), and private sector entities
can adapt and reference the comprehensive operational approach to reducing loss of life and
property offered in the FIOP when conducting their own planning and implementation activities.
The scope of the FIOP is not limited to disaster-focused authorities and capabilities, but
encompasses a larger scope of authorities. Within this broader scope, Federal departments and
agencies directly and indirectly deliver a capability or capabilities during steady state, before,
during and after a disaster

FIOP overview pdf

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Holy crap Batman!!! How crazy is that?? I thought you guys were just being funny earlier but wow...that is extremely intriguing

can't tell if ur just being sarcastic, but it just shows how much those old main entrances line up with a lot of other #. Doesn't have to do with bigfoot or ufo's. Just the map of underground tunnels. Since the Ruskis did it first, it makes sense the CCCP would have something like that for sure. The missing persons chart perturbs me the most though, and not because of BigFoot, I just added that map for posterity.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
But, maybe instead of worrying about a false flag or even Marshall law at this point, we should instead be wondering what foreign territory in the world it's trying to emulate with the positions of the chosen enemy states for it's test. I'm guessing it's Russia, since unofficial takeovers across numerous sectors post-CCCP, would've most definitely included the gutting/sealing & rerouting/refurbishing of their underground tunnel systems.

But the test in the US aims south from "allied" states and bases being north. Where else can this best be reflected across international conflict areas? Israel-into->Palestine maybe? No. Israel+Palestine -into-> Iran/Iraq?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The missing persons chart perturbs me the most though, and not because of BigFoot, I just added that map for posterity.

No, not being sarcastic at all...the lineup of the entrances with the tunnel map is very interesting indeed. It's the missing persons one that gives me goosebumps though, because of the entrances. The Bigfoot thing too...I know they exist, my sister saw one...in correlation with those entrances is very intriguing, because of the disappearances matching the sightings. (by the way, there is speculation that Bigfoot creatures have extraterrestrial origins, which would also be interesting from the connection of the UFO map..just sayin'
) I do not believe coincidence exists, and that is too many correlations to pass it off as serendipity. I've got a thousand "what if's" running around in my brain right now. I'm probably not making very good sense, but no sarcasm at all...just really intrigued!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This may have already been discussed, I dont have time to read all pages, but has anyone noticed in the Wiki regarding Sam Walton : I find it interesting that Walton "supervised security at Prisoner of War Camps".

Walton spent approximately eighteen months with J.C. Penney.[11] He resigned in 1942 in anticipation of being inducted into the military for service in World War II.[8] In the meantime, he worked at a DuPont munitions plant near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Soon afterwards, Walton joined the military in the U.S. Army Intelligence Corps, supervising security at aircraft plants and prisoner of war camps. In this position he served at Fort Douglas in Salt Lake City, Utah. He eventually reached the rank of Captain

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lol oh, my bad then. You're a bit nutty, but any good forum needs that energy! "What if" onward guy!

Also, with both TAL maps combined, there's a prominent mark on exact locations of politically historical events such as Sandy Hook, Columbine, Oklahoma City Bombing, Aurora Theater Shooting, Boston Marathon Bombing, even the JFK assassination has spot right on it.

I'll stop with the map thing now!

edit on 24-4-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ravenger13

I didn't say anything about US military turning against the American people.
There's also more than enough PMC's and UN troops to fit that bill even if our entire military refused.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Found another map regarding bigfoot-sightings:
www.joshuastevens.net...

And now I give you some more compelling correlations:

1. Grey Walmart-layer, white tunnels/ some state-borders (CCCP-map), black tunnels (Rand-Corp-railways) and red UFO-sightings:

2. Grey Walmart-layer, white tunnels/ state-borders (TAL), black tunnels (Rand-Corp-railways) and red UFO-sightings:

3. Grey Walmart-layer, black tunnels/ state-borders (TAL), white bigfoot-sightings-spots and red UFO-sightings:

4. National-Park layer, black tunnels/ state-borders (TAL) and white bigfoot-sighting-spots:

That was fun, thanks for the input!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So, to all you people that think this is a huge conspiracy, I'm curious, what do you think the end game is? What is the motivation here? Why in the world would they do this?

You do realize people in the military also have family and friends that are United States citizens, why do you think they'll suddenly turn on the people they enlisted to protect? What in the world would TPTB gain from killing the people who they get all their power/money from? The taxpayers...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
might want to add this to your op as it was posted on YT 9 hours ago

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting post. Awesome job on the speculation game. I know this site lives for facts and sources, but this whole damn JH 15 is rather odd, and you did a good job of giving examples why it is so. When Wal-Mart and the DoD shake hands, that doesn't bode well for anyone. Least of all real patriotic Americans. Certainly is not becoming of the America I remember growing up in, but I guess since 9/11, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Sinister bastards have it in for us gang. Never considered myself a violent, or even gun-loving person. Nowadays I find myself thinking about making my first firearms purchase...."Rage rage against the Night!"

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

There is no theme type thing... the first one is a very large super store. The one near my house is actually really ghetto-ish. The floors are just concrete, no tiles or anything. It is very bare bones. When they first opened, we went there and I said to my husband something like, "This is it? Are they done with it?" It looked like they didn't care what it looked like.

I never asked employees about it and if I were to do so now, I wouldn't know who actually to ask anything. It's been a few years since it opened. I don't remember the issue, but there was a big delay during the building of it, also.

I haven't seen increased military activity, but then again I am a homebody and I may not see a lot of stuff that I would if I were out more. Helicopters fly around a fair amount, but sometimes they are for the hospital nearby and sometimes I can't identify them.

Thanks for your response.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join