It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama KNEW All Along Netanyahu Was Right About Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: haman10

a reply to: haman10

Hi haman, a simple question.

Is your government open and honest and always tell the truth?
No , of course not . what about yours ?

Ours lies like a rug.

But with that being said, how can you or I believe anything that comes from either country?
There is absolutely no way , unless you live in both of the countries , know the culture of the two , have contact both Iranian and american people , know their politics , watch PressTv as well as CNN and foxnews and finally evaluate whats going on .

So TBH , my opinion might be too much Pro-Iran and that is natural , i think .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No, Iran hasn't directly attacked anyone. They do have their proxies. So you don't get to climb on that squeaky clean high horse anymore than any of the rest of us do.

Why not?

The get condemned far more than we do...for doing the exact same things...so, why can't they climb up on that horse...just like we do?

If it is good for the goose, it is good for the gander.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Haman
God that there would be another Cyrus, be he ain't in Iran now. And you say your country has nothing against the Jews?

Have you heard what your leader is saying? See, he's saying he wants to kill the Jews, he isn't just saying that. But here is what is sad, while your leader says he wants to kill Jews, that would be condemned if any western leader said that openly. If Obama said tomorrow that he wanted to kill Iranians, do you think the US would allow that?

Jimmy Carter deported Iranians, I remember. But at no time had Jimmy Carter ever said he wanted to kill Iranians. But your leader says it and gets by with it. Why is that?

Have you no voice to speak against that? If your voice against that has been taken away, then you don't have freedom. Your leader then keeps you in bondage, making you say you care about your 20,000 Jews. But your leader wants to kill them, why is he permitted to say he wants to commit genocide?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Iran has been "close" to getting a nuclear bomb for 30 years.

*yawn*

They'd have to test a crude version first anyway, we'd know in an instant if they did. Besides, if a backwater country like N. Korea can obtain nukes -- you'd think a much richer and powerful country like Iran would already have them (if they wanted them that badly).

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh look, he's eating his words again. His publicist better come up with a cool "tweet". If this becomes big we should play a game of who can guess the closest "wag the dog" topic. I'll go with anything Bruce Jenner related.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hi haman, a simple question.

Is your government open and honest and always tell the truth?
No , of course not . what about yours ?

Ours lies like a rug.

But with that being said, how can you or I believe anything that comes from either country?
There is absolutely no way , unless you live in both of the countries , know the culture of the two , have contact both Iranian and american people , know their politics , watch PressTv as well as CNN and foxnews and finally evaluate whats going on .

So TBH , my opinion might be too much Pro-Iran and that is natural , i think .

Nice answer.

I don't know if Iran is building a bomb and plans on destroying Israel or America.
I don't know if America plans on destroying Iran if they build a bomb or even if America is helping Iran build a bomb.
I don't know what Israel knows about Iran or what Israel knows about America.

All politicians lie.

Now if we start the discussion with that bit of information, then everything afterwards becomes speculation at the very best.

No-one here posting knows what is going on.

We take bits of information that tends to agree with our preconceived notions and we run with it.

But no-one really knows.

The best any of us can do is pray to our respective dieties and hope for the best.

Because the world is run by complete idiots on all sides.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

No-one here posting knows what is going on.

If you don't know what is going on...

Here's the cole's notes:

Power hungry a$$hats are attempting to exert more power and control through media manipulation and control.

Joe Average will take the brunt of the reprisals in the event of any fall outs.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't think Persia is being mocked. It's more that we know that you do not consider yourself Arab, but Persian. In fact, my husband works with a Persian. He says his coworker doesn't consider himself Iranian, but Persian. Interesting.

So it's more of a recognition that the general citizen of Iran, sadly, does not always echo his or her leadership. But I won't speak any further for my fellow poster.

No, Iran hasn't directly attacked anyone. They do have their proxies. So you don't get to climb on that squeaky clean high horse anymore than any of the rest of us do.

I really have no idea why you're so hostile . Maybe i can change your views towards Iran and get you a better view , sister .

the part when you said : "He says his coworker doesn't consider himself Iranian, but Persian." is real funny . you know why ? cause Iran means "the land of Aryans" . google it ! Aryian = persian . i think your husband misunderstood what he said , cause that makes no sense . none .

the part when you said Iranians don't represent their govt. is very correct , just like you don't . no one actually does .

Iran is a 80 million people who go to ballots to vote for their president and their parliament . so actions taken by Iranian gov't is actually driven from the voice of the same 80 million people .

no , i don't represent anyone but myself .

and about using proxy , well which Iranian proxy are you exactly talking about ? how many innocents have they killed ? believe me when it comes to war and killing , i'm so proud to be Iranian . what about you ? how many civilians have your govt killed in the past 300 years ?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

*yawn*

They'd have to test a crude version first anyway, we'd know in an instant if they did. Besides, if a backwater country like N. Korea can obtain nukes -- you'd think a much richer and powerful country like Iran would already have them (if they wanted them that badly).

How do we know the bomb will come from Iran?

They could transport the bomb to Pakistan, it would be easy to do. Just think about the nuclear capability of Pakistan. But I still say India is the dark horse.

He might just be saying he is making the bomb there, when he just might be making it across a border of another country. How would we know?

Remember the subterfuge with us transporting the nuclear bombs across the Pacific? We not only managed to get the very enemy scientists to build them, then test them, then transport them, before England even knew anything about it.

If our Presidents Roosevelt and Truman could keep that secret, imagine what other secrets there are of other leaders. The US isn't the only shady government. And I say that as an American.

The Nazi scientists were turncoats to their own ally, so why would another leader not be capable of doing the same thing?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

*yawn*

They could transport the bomb to Pakistan, it would be easy to do. Just think about the nuclear capability of Pakistan. But I still say India is the dark horse.
OMG !

you didn't just say that ! Pakistan is already a nuke-armed state . they have dozens of nuclear warheads ready to blow stuff up .

believe me buddy , you know nothing about our region and your info is limited to foxnews , unfortunately .

no one hates you , HATE is a big word . no one wants to kill you except some jihadi maniacs called ISIS and AQ .

the same organizations that are being bombed by Iran on a daily basis .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Do you really think our nuclear arsenal was reduced like Bill Clinton said it would be?

We have more than enough to take care of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Palestine. We have not threatened any of them, but who is to say that the next president won't?

Hamas and the Taliban won't be able to stop a Patriot Missile, they can only keep firing on Israel. Really, we have made them complacent with their reliance on their weapons.

And the enemies keep thinking they can hack our missile defense system or our nuclear warheads, do they really think our government is too stupid to keep it hooked up to the computer or electric networks that are used by everyone else?

I think we and they underestimate our government. You know, there is a boxing strategy called "rope a dope". You keep the guy thinking he is beating you, make him worn out and then comes that right hook.

The US is playing rope a dope, and they are falling for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

has estimated for years that Iran was at most three months away from enriching enough nuclear fuel for an atomic bomb.

Seems the person who wrote this report can not do simple maths.

1 year is longer than 3 months.

So how can iran have been 3 months away from the bomb over the last years? Surely if it was 3 months always it would have had the bomb in 3 months

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IAMTAT

How do you think some one is 2-3 months away from something for years?

Thats what im trying to figure out

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

*yawn*

OMG !

you didn't just say that ! Pakistan is already a nuke-armed state . they have dozens of nuclear warheads ready to blow stuff up .

believe me buddy , you know nothing about our region and your info is limited to foxnews , unfortunately .

no one hates you , HATE is a big word . no one wants to kill you except some jihadi maniacs called ISIS and AQ .

Sorry, no TV, so no Fox news.

What I see is just a guy who is on the internet moderated by several different governments and he must defend Iran.

You do realize, right, that many governments are aware of what we are posting? Your government is aware of every word you post. I can see why you have to be supportive of your government.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I don't know, to be honest.

The nuclear arsenal is controlled by people no smarter or dumber than you or I.

Our current crop of leadership is cowardly, incompetent, and idiotic.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

*yawn*

OMG !

Sorry, no TV, so no Fox news.

What I see is just a guy who is on the internet moderated by several different governments and he must defend Iran.

You do realize, right, that many governments are aware of what we are posting? Your government is aware of every word you post. I can see why you have to be supportive of your government.

Off-topic and really uncalled for .

PM me , i can give you my facebook account and we can see who is who . i am supportive of my country cause there are already enough voices against it , here and elsewhere .

Can't you tolerate an alternative voice ? have you ever talked to Iranians so that they can defend themselves from all the unjust allegations that are being thrown at them ? of course not .

So please , give me a chance here buddy will you ? give me a chance to give you another perspective .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Hamon10

A recent poll on this site and mirrored by other media sites show your country who hasn't attacked anyone for a long time is far less a threat to the world than the so called super powers who topped the list easily

Good to have you onboard,enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Welcome to ATS Hamon10

A recent poll on this site and mirrored by other media sites show your country who hasn't attacked anyone for a long time is far less a threat to the world than the so called super powers who topped the list easily

Good to have you onboard,enjoy your stay
Thank you very much . With the new govt in charge here in Iran , we really hope to reach out to everyone and tell people who we really are .

We're not a couple of jihadists living in deserts . Iran is a progressive country :

www.newscientist.com...

we're also humans , we like the things that you like and we repent the same things you hate .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

No, I think it's you who don't understand, but since I'm guessing that English isn't your first language and we come from two very different cultures, that's perfectly understandable. If you think I'm being hostile, you are completely misreading what I'm saying. I'm actually trying to suss you out a bit. Who exactly are you and which side of the Iranian divide are you on?

You say you don't trust your leaders, but you also take pride in being Iranian. Is your favorite color green? And if so, what kind of green? See, I don't know how closely your government keeps tabs on you, what your private opinions really are, and or anything like that, so I'm not fully sure which stripe of Iranian/Persian I'm talking to. The thing about my husband's coworker was a hint.

My husband understand what he meant just fine because the man was far more explicit about what he meant than what I told you. There is a reason why he is an expat and doesn't live in Iran anymore.

Any group that receives arms and training from Iran is a proxy. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard gets caught with their hands in the cookie jar often enough that we know Iran has its proxies. That we're not going into that convo is because having proxies is something that countries do when they want to appear clean. Don't try to tell me Iran doesn't have them. Iran does, the US does, Russia does, pretty much every country in the world does to some degree or other.

Why do you think mercenary firms and terrorist groups still exist? If no one had proxies, they would all dry up and blow away.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

My Classical Islamic History teacher was from Iran

He said that Iran has a LOT of young people that love MTV, Levi Jeans and pretty much all the stuff that America and Europe enjoys. Also mentioned that there is a huge divide in Iran right now between the young and the old. He said that the older people in Iran are the most religious and hold all the power.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join