It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama KNEW All Along Netanyahu Was Right About Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama a LIAR ?

This is no shocker.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I've always found this topic to be a humorous one.

The entire discussion is pointless unless we are absolutely certain Iran even wants to build a nuclear weapon. Could it be that they are simply trying to build up it's energy-producing capabilities and the entire notion that they want a nuke is being used as a political red herring?

Let's say they do want to build some nukes. Does anyone in their right mind believe they would use it? Of course they wouldn't.

Dropping a nuke on another nation only seals their fate, as their country would be wiped off the map.

On the other hand, it puts Iran in a much more secure position as all countries with nukes are less likely to be engaged by other nations.

No matter what, we have been hearing for many years that Iran is close to building a nuke, yet they never seem to actually build it. Year after year we are being fed this propaganda and far too many fall for it.

You just saved me a lot of scribbling.

Thinking back, Bloomberg himself couldn't wait to get the US into Iraq, "Since that war was started in New York"
He changed his tune when no WMD's were found. So is any Conservative President going to have a go at Iran, and create yet another debacle?...I don't think so. Al they can do is posture in the home politics. All this kind of thing is so in your face, and boring.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How do you think some one is 2-3 months away from something for years?

LOL, "we predicted they were months away from the bomb years ago." The irony, and the same tired argument for the Neocon's unilateral "war of choice."

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ya I did thank you very much, did I strike a nerve?

Still doesn't change my statement.

How can our Intel assess formultiple years that they were 2-3 months away?

Strike a nerve? How so?
Contrary to their own intelligence information at the time, the administration lied. I consider that to be salient.

As far as how they get their intelligence and why it appears to be static? How would I, you or anyone else outside the intelligence agencies know?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Obama lied about something? You're kidding. Gee, I wouldn't be more surprised than if I woke up and my head was sewn to the carpet.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Boring is a nice way of saying it.

This piece was written to drive-up opposition to Obama's efforts in Iran by raising the fear that Iran is going to build a nuke and drop it on all of us.

To further compound it, they have to play the Israel card.

It's pretty easy to see, but people still seem to fall for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Greathouse

So a politician lied to his constituents what a surprise indeed??????????

In my opinion the big news would be when they actually told the truth.

Hey, if everyone is cool with having Obama lie to the electorate...repeatedly...then just ignore the story, move along and have a nice day.
No harm done.

You should read my edited reply. As it seems you missed the real story.

My point that you misrepresented was always assume a politician is lying to you. Then you will always be standing on the firmest ground.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hey, if everyone is cool with having Obama lie to the electorate...repeatedly...then just ignore the story, move along and have a nice day.
No harm done.

My point that you misrepresented was always assume a politician is lying to you. Then you will always be standing on the firmest ground.

Except Iranian politicians.

They always tell the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No harm done.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post.
Yes, politicians lie...no surprise. But we still need to call them out on it when they're exposed.
Crazy, I know...but we hire them and pay their salary.

Don't you think they would just LUV IT if we all just yawned when they lied to us, paid no attention to what they do...and allowed them to get away with whatever they want?
edit on 21-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm sure Iran just wants to advance their nuclear technology in order to bring their society, and people into the modern age... after all, that's what they've always done, right? Right?

edit on 4/21/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm no Iranian fan by any means. However if Obama lied in 2013 about Iran being two to three months from a nuclear weapon, wouldn't it mean that Iran would have one now?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ketsuko

Why does Obama feel so sure that allowing Iran to do whatever it wants is the right way to go?

Becaaause… Iran hasn't done anything wrong?

Give it a rest.

And when they drop the bomb on Israel, what sanctions do you suppose we should lay on them again? Or do we go to war? Or do we just slap their wrists?

Tell us, after they drop the bomb on Israel, what other countries do you think they will hit next? What is stopping them from hitting England, France or Germany?

But I will tell you this, if Iran does try to bomb Israel, believe me the consequences will be swift and deadly. And then what neighbors of Iran are going to stand by and watch? India? Nope, India has nuclear weapons. Do you think India is going to go complacent? Once it happens, every Hindu in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are going to attack every mosque and kill a lot of Muslims.

I am not telling you some doom prophecy, I am being realistic. Do you really think India wants Iran with nuclear weapons?

Then as a neighbor to Iran, will Pakistan be capable of giving support? Islamabad will be hit by India. So what should we do to prevent this from happening? Maybe it is a good thing Iran hasn't done anything yet, because they sure have made an enemy out of India.

India's nuclear capabilities

India is the dark horse in this,

Iran Threatens India over halt of crude oil

As Tehran refuses to be paid in rupees, Indian companies have accumulated a debt of about two billion dollars since April, according to figures provided by the oil ministry to Iranian media. The possibility of India paying in gold for Iranian crude is one of the solutions under consideration, according to Iranian media.

Tehran refuses to be paid in rupees, and because of that rejection, caused India to owe billions. Germany helped pay the debt of India.

India is telling a different story about what Obama knows....

Despite the Islamic republic’s repeated denials over its nuclear ambitions, the United States and the European Union have targeted Iran’s banking, financial and vital energy sectors with unilateral measures.

India, the dark horse.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seriously, iran has been trying to get a nuke since the 90s, thats more than 20 years ago.

Where is it, oh only a few more months now.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm no Iranian fan by any means. However if Obama lied in 2013 about Iran being two to three months from a nuclear weapon, wouldn't it mean that Iran would have one now?

Good question...and who knows?
All we have is our intelligence agencies, and we've already established that our President ignores it's reports in order to say whatever best serves his own political agenda.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So.....if this was in 2013. Would that mean that Iran have Nucklear weapons now in 2015?

This intell is about 2 years old.

If Iran has a nucklear weapon it is a good thing. That means Israel and the US cant go to war With Iran.
Iran cant whipe Israel of the map either any more. That Train left the day they got the bomb.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Seriously, iran has been trying to get a nuke since the 90s, thats more than 20 years ago.

Where is it, oh only a few more months now.

Secret Israeli operations have been successful.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Not necessarily.

If there is some pivotal thing they need to allow them that bomb, and at that point, it takes 2 or 3 months to assemble?

I am just waiting for event A. It could happen anytime. When it does, it will only be 2 or 3 more months.

Makes you wonder what that road block is or might be ...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi . my name is haman , i'm from western Iran .

I had a question for the OP : Dear brother/sister , what do you know about my country ? my guess is this : a ziltch .

First of all breakout time is a totally different issue than actually aiming to build a nuke . breakout time means that IF and only IF 1-Iran wants to build a nuke (in which we don't according to your own "intel services" ) and 2-it has the tech know-how needed to do so , it can do it in a certain timeline which is just an educated guess based on the uranium stockpile of Iran .

this was the first point . on the other hand we have all Iran's enemies having nukes including the very US and Israel .

my question is : who gives you the right to possess nukes and who forbids us from owning one ? isn't it a little hypocritical that US is the only country on the planet who actually has used nukes against civilians and at the same time wants to prevent IRAN - a country who has not attacked anyone since 300 years ago despite being capable to do so - from obtaining one ?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

When asked how long the administration has held this assessment, Moniz said: "Oh quite some time." He added: "They are now, they are right now spinning, I mean enriching with 9,400 centrifuges out of their roughly 19,000. Plus all the . . . . R&D work. If you put that together it's very, very little time to go forward. That's the 2-3 months."

If people actually took the time to read the post, you would understand what they mean by 2-3 months. Once they have everything in place (which they already could) they would only need a couple months to assemble and produce a nuclear device.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And what better way to expose them than to let them think you believe them? That's in business negotiations 101 " Play dumb until you go for their throat".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join