It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama KNEW All Along Netanyahu Was Right About Iran

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, why is our Intel always 2 to 3 months for one? Why does Obama feel so sure that allowing Iran to do whatever it wants is the right way to go?

If he feels that way, why doesn't he just make his case instead of lying about it? The lie makes me think he either isn't so sure or has something in mind that he knows most people would never stand for but he doesn't care.

Even if this was all true, I suggest you look at the history of Iranian aggression. It becomes clear that they are not the aggressors overall over the past 50 years. It's the west, actually.

So then, WHY are we demonizing them? Only one reason, geo-political hegemony, the desire to knock out all resistors in the ME and allies of Russia. Boom.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
Their story is to use nuclear power for energy not defensive or offensive strikes. And that doesn't take 20,000 centrifuges.

Incorrect.

A weapons program uses far fewer centrifuges than a power generation program...unless you are using a reactor that does not require enrichment at all, like a CANDU.

Here is an article on it...

The odd reality of Iran's centrifuges: Enough for a bomb, not power

"If you are going to have a nuclear weapons program, 5,000 is pretty much the number you need," Morell, now a CBS analyst, said on Charlie Rose. "If you have a power program, you need a lot more. By limiting them to a small number of centrifuges, we are limiting them to the number you need for a weapon."

Morell told PunditFact he said 5,000 because that was lowest number he had heard was in play. The number of centrifuges in place today is a hair over 20,000, and a likely goal is to cut that to about 5,000. But Morell’s basic point struck us as just plain intriguing. We wanted to learn more about this idea that a nuclear power program would require many more centrifuges than you’d need for a bomb -- which by extension means that limiting centrifuge capacity is just one negotiating point out of many.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

they are not the aggressors...they need Israel to put a lamp in the window first letting them know all is clear and that the Old Man is down.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
YAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Whatever!

More fear and more and have some more..........

Any minute now...any minute now......just wait for it.....waiiiiiitttttttttt fffffoooooorrrrrr iiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. They still don't have the bomb?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So all the anti-government, complain about the CIA/NSA/Military Industrial complex of Evil Government band wagoners suddenly decide that those agencies which they wouldn't trust for anything in the world are right and truthful, because said agencies don't like the black muslim president the 'murican people always knew was secretly the antichrist?

SEEMS LEGIT.

And they say ATS isn't stocked with right wing neocons..

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

They have 20,000 centrifuges for peaceful purposes and intent...sure, sure.
Sir , enriched uranium has many uses . if you want to produce a nuclear weapon , you should enrich uranium up to 98-99% ! the maximum enrichment carried out by Iran is 20% . now after the unjust sanctions put on Iran , pharmaceutical companies refused to sell medical radioactive isotopes to Iran . Iran was forced to convert Tehran's reactor from a research reactor to a reactor for medical isotope production . for this job , we needed the 20% uranium . thus , for producing higher enriched uranium , we had to produce more centrifuges which were not enough to enrich uranium to 20% at the time .

get it ? there is no conspiracy theory here . you guys even sanctioned Iran in that field . RIP humanity .

now another question pops up to mind as i stated it in my first post here in this thread :

even if we were producing nukes , why should you have it , but we can't ? who gives you the right ?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's too early for me to be reading, so I must be missing something, but what I see is, Iran was allegedly 2-3 months away from nuclear capability years ago, but Obama said more like a year or more, and it is now 2+ years later...Or is this just about Netanyahu being in sync with incorrect classified US intelligent assessments?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

a reply to: introvert

They have 20,000 centrifuges for peaceful purposes and intent...sure, sure.
Sir , enriched uranium has many uses . if you want to produce a nuclear weapon , you should enrich uranium up to 98-99% ! the maximum enrichment carried out by Iran is 20% . now after the unjust sanctions put on Iran , pharmaceutical companies refused to sell medical radioactive isotopes to Iran . Iran was forced to convert Tehran's reactor from a research reactor to a reactor for medical isotope production . for this job , we needed the 20% uranium . thus , for producing higher enriched uranium , we had to produce more centrifuges which were not enough to enrich uranium to 20% at the time .

get it ? there is no conspiracy theory here . you guys even sanctioned Iran in that field . RIP humanity .

now another question pops up to mind as i stated it in my first post here in this thread :

even if we were producing nukes , why should you have it , but we can't ? who gives you the right ?

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Humanity decided that we did not need new members in the nuke club many years ago. It was a smart decision. In case you haven't been paying attention, we have done a lot of work at getting rid of a lot of the ones we already have.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

OK, why is our Intel always 2 to 3 months for one? Why does Obama feel so sure that allowing Iran to do whatever it wants is the right way to go?

If he feels that way, why doesn't he just make his case instead of lying about it? The lie makes me think he either isn't so sure or has something in mind that he knows most people would never stand for but he doesn't care.

Even if this was all true, I suggest you look at the history of Iranian aggression. It becomes clear that they are not the aggressors overall over the past 50 years. It's the west, actually.

So then, WHY are we demonizing them? Only one reason, geo-political hegemony, the desire to knock out all resistors in the ME and allies of Russia. Boom.

Well, that and their constant referral to the US as The Great Satan and their stated desire to "eradicate Israel from the face of the Earth." I mean, other than that, you're completely on point. SMH. . .

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

originally posted by: jaffo
Oliver Stone "proved" nothing. He "believes" lots of things. Even Japan does not deny how bad an invasion would have been. Here's an idea: instead of only watching things and reading things that confirm your existing beliefs, maybe you should research ALL ANGLES of the story. The America bashing around here is hilarious in its naivety.

And we are to believe you more then someone who did research and provided all needed for audience to make their own mind about issue?!

You can't be serious.

BTW, in that documentary, that you clearly have not seen, you can actually see Japanise side of the story as well.

I am sure that you researched all angles... from this side...

I have made it clear over and over that I have ZERO sympathy for what happened to Japan. They allied themselves with Nazis and fascists and the Soviet Union to try and take over the World through sheer brute force and terror. They were arming women and children to fight to the last living soul. They got what they had coming.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I have made it clear over and over that I have ZERO sympathy for what happened to Japan. They allied themselves with Nazis and fascists and the Soviet Union to try and take over the World through sheer brute force and terror. They were arming women and children to fight to the last living soul. They got what they had coming.

Really?! Just like that...

'They got what they had coming.'

It is something terrorist would use to justify something terrible they would do.

People killed, or even worst, children killed in 10 thousands, only 15% of it was military target and yet you have no issue with it...

Interesting, this was after I posted that there is evidence that points that war would be over with or without atomic bomb, yet someone on our behalf decided for little revenge... So let's get this clear, you have no evidence to bash war veteran and world recognized director such as Oliver Stone, and you posted just because you simply don't care that INNOCENT people and children has died because someone LIED to all of us.

Thank you for proving my point.

edit on 23-4-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Well, that and their constant referral to the US as The Great Satan and their stated desire to "eradicate Israel from the face of the Earth." I mean, other than that, you're completely on point. SMH. . .
Please cut on the hypocrisy for lord's sake !

1- U call us the "axis of evil" we call you "great satan" , whatever the hell these two biblical nonsense phrases mean .

so big deal ?

2- eradicate israel ? well that comment by mr.ahmadinejad - the previous president of Iran - was taken out of context . he said that "if Israel dares to attack Iran , we'll wipe their cities off the map" and the Lord knows we WILL . cause self-defense is our God-given right and no one can even raise an eyebrow in such a case . in the last pages , i've made it clear that our stance towards jews is sth totally different that what you perceive .

===============================

When i asked who gives you the right to have nukes and prevents Iran from having a nuke , you replied :

Humanity decided that we did not need new members in the nuke club many years ago

humanity ? lol .

NO , it was not the humanity . It was US + Russia + China + Israel , and other nuclear states that decided no one should join them cause basically they'll lose the power to bully them .

and about NPT , Iran voluntarily joined the treaty . now if we get out of it , everything will be alright ?

please man , think a little .

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Really?! Just like that...

'They got what they had coming.'

It is something terrorist would use to justify something terrible they would do.

People killed, or even worst, children killed in 10 thousands, only 15% of it was military target and yet you have no issue with it...

Interesting, this was after I posted that there is evidence that points that war would be over with or without atomic bomb, yet someone on our behalf decided for little revenge... So let's get this clear, you have no evidence to bash war veteran and world recognized director such as Oliver Stone, and you posted just because you simply don't care that INNOCENT people and children has died because someone LIED to all of us.

Thank you for proving my point.

You posted nothing even vaguely resembling evidence. You are ignoring history and reality. News flash: JAPAN REFUSED TO SURRENDER EVEN AFTER THE FIRST BOMB WAS DROPPED. This is a fact. You want to talk about atrocities? About innocents being killed? ASK CHINA ABOUT WHAT JAPANESE TROOPS DID TO THEM. Yes, Japan committed HORRIBLE atrocities. And yes, Japan REFUSED TO SURRENDER even after the first bomb was dropped. Your ignorance as to real history is ASTOUNDING. The bombing of Japan was not revenge, it was war. Japan made it VERY CLEAR that they would fight to the last man, woman, and child. They REFUSED to "dishonor" themselves with surrender, something they had done throughout the war. Ally yourself with evil and you get your ass kicked when the lights turn on. Even Japan to this day admits to great shame for their actions. Only internet revisionists try and demonize America for ending the war with those two bombs. Proof? HA!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You posted nothing even vaguely resembling evidence.

I posted where to look for evidence, documentary that is worth watching and contains supportive footage.

You are ignoring history and reality.

Yet you are one ignoring new evidence that points history is not what it seams...

News flash: JAPAN REFUSED TO SURRENDER EVEN AFTER THE FIRST BOMB WAS DROPPED. This is a fact. You want to talk about atrocities? About innocents being killed? ASK CHINA ABOUT WHAT JAPANESE TROOPS DID TO THEM. Yes, Japan committed HORRIBLE atrocities. And yes, Japan REFUSED TO SURRENDER even after the first bomb was dropped.

Yet Japan did not surrender right after second atomic bomb. Mixing this with atrocities done by Japanese soldiers in China?! Does it make sense to you to kill innocent people for atrocities or to prosecute those who did those atrocities?! Seems to me you have no idea what war crime court function is, and what they supposed to do.

But more importantly, you seems not to know that reason Japan did not surrender had nothing to do with war power or atomic bomb, but with 'unconditional' part of surrender.

foreignpolicy.com...

www.reddit.com...

Your ignorance as to real history is ASTOUNDING. The bombing of Japan was not revenge, it was war. Japan made it VERY CLEAR that they would fight to the last man, woman, and child. They REFUSED to "dishonor" themselves with surrender, something they had done throughout the war. Ally yourself with evil and you get your ass kicked when the lights turn on. Even Japan to this day admits to great shame for their actions. Only internet revisionists try and demonize America for ending the war with those two bombs. Proof? HA!

I think it is very clear who is in denial and shows all signs of ignorance here...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You posted nothing even vaguely resembling evidence.

I posted where to look for evidence, documentary that is worth watching and contains supportive footage.

You are ignoring history and reality.

Yet you are one ignoring new evidence that points history is not what it seams...

News flash: JAPAN REFUSED TO SURRENDER EVEN AFTER THE FIRST BOMB WAS DROPPED. This is a fact. You want to talk about atrocities? About innocents being killed? ASK CHINA ABOUT WHAT JAPANESE TROOPS DID TO THEM. Yes, Japan committed HORRIBLE atrocities. And yes, Japan REFUSED TO SURRENDER even after the first bomb was dropped.

Yet Japan did not surrender right after second atomic bomb. Mixing this with atrocities done by Japanese soldiers in China?! Does it make sense to you to kill innocent people for atrocities or to prosecute those who did those atrocities?! Seems to me you have no idea what war crime court function is, and what they supposed to do.

But more importantly, you seems not to know that reason Japan did not surrender had nothing to do with war power or atomic bomb, but with 'unconditional' part of surrender.

foreignpolicy.com...

www.reddit.com...

Your ignorance as to real history is ASTOUNDING. The bombing of Japan was not revenge, it was war. Japan made it VERY CLEAR that they would fight to the last man, woman, and child. They REFUSED to "dishonor" themselves with surrender, something they had done throughout the war. Ally yourself with evil and you get your ass kicked when the lights turn on. Even Japan to this day admits to great shame for their actions. Only internet revisionists try and demonize America for ending the war with those two bombs. Proof? HA!

I think it is very clear who is denial and shows all signs of ignorance here...

Oh me oh my, poor Japan. How dare the World demand unconditional surrender from them after what they did. Again, I don't care. They started it, we finished it. I have never and will never lose one minute of sleep for Japan. They earned it. Again, your "documentary" is not really anything of the sort. It's revisionist garbage.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Oh me oh my, poor Japan. How dare the World demand unconditional surrender from them after what they did. Again, I don't care. They started it, we finished it. I have never and will never lose one minute of sleep for Japan. They earned it. Again, your "documentary" is not really anything of the sort. It's revisionist garbage.

Firstly, it was not world, but us, USA demanding for unconditional surrender, other world powers did not support that and there is lots of evidence that support that.

I am not surprised that it does not bothers you that innocent people were killed in war crime kind of act, you have to have bit more respect for human life to acknowledge when something wrong has been done.

Again, just your words and here you clearly show you even have no idea what is topic... yet you are very loud... Time will show, or even better yet, time is ALREADY showing who is wrong/right. Give it few more years to settle and burst your bubble...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Firstly, it was not world, but us, USA demanding for unconditional surrender, other world powers did not support that and there is lots of evidence that support that.

I am not surprised that it does not bothers you that innocent people were killed in war crime kind of act, you have to have bit more respect for human life to acknowledge when something wrong has been done.

Again, just your words and here you clearly show you even have no idea what is topic... yet you are very loud... Time will show, or even better yet, time is ALREADY showing who is wrong/right. Give it few more years to settle and burst your bubble...

What bubble, exactly? Because it seems that the only bubble here is your bubble that nothing America has ever done was right. Let me ask you. . . how did Europe deal with Germany in terms of THEIR surrender? Hmmm. . . Funny too that I bet you blame the average American for anything our government does while at the same time absolving the Japanese for their support of their government's attempt to take over the World. Hypocritical much?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Obama LIED to the American people in order to forward his own political agenda in order to pad his own presidential legacy

And this is surprising? Why?

Iran pretty much already has the bomb, they just haven't assembled and tested it yet.
That's a card they are holding close to their chest, and won't play it until it's needed.

When they do, I think they expect Israel to be bluffing. They aren't.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What bubble, exactly? Because it seems that the only bubble here is your bubble that nothing America has ever done was right.

Please, point where I said that. Provide evidence....

Let me ask you. . . how did Europe deal with Germany in terms of THEIR surrender? Hmmm. . . Funny too that I bet you blame the average American for anything our government does while at the same time absolving the Japanese for their support of their government's attempt to take over the World. Hypocritical much?

Again, where is evidence for this statement?!

It seems to me that you missed point that I am American as well, I would rather say, average one, witch should be easy to figure from my previous post.

Funny that I DO care if my country and I am responsible for suffering of children elsewhere, but some of us, Americans do care when we are served lies. I also think that people responsible for war crimes should be held responsible and should answer for their crimes. I don't really care who, from what country, when, if there is evidence for war crime that happened 100 years ago, we should do it...

As for lies, look at this news, check the date, then look at OP topic...

www.theglobeandmail.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join