It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for (not) letting us know, Webster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I probably sound like a worry-wart, but I was concerned about Webster Tarpley. He, in my opinion, is the leading purveyor of accurate analysis of what is going on in the world today. I always trust in the smallness of his demographic to shield him from nasty people who make accidents happen, but one can never discount the potential damage that could be done by an irrational person with a Glock to grind.

The last thing posted at tarpley.net was Not the Lesser of Two Evils: Why Hillary Clinton Is Unfit for the Presidency. This was posted on April 12.

He has said nothing on his twitter feed since Apr. 10 and there is no new edition, for this week, of World Crisis Radio at tarpley.net. The radio program has usually been uploaded by Monday, after the weekend of the broadcast.

I assumed that Webster had finally been renditioned, extraordinarily, of course.

I finally checked podcast.gcnlive.com to see if the program for this week was in their archive. It is!!

Link to hour one:

podcast.gcnlive.com...

Daniela Walls, of the Tax Wallstreet Party, is hosting this edition of the program because, in her words, "Webster is "travelling" this week."

Do renditions involve "travel"? Just joking. I'm relieved to learn (I hope) that nothing too unusual is happening. Other people may have been wondering where Webster is.

I hope he will be back in his regular spot next weekend.
edit on 21-4-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Thanks for the link to the podcast . I usually take in his show every week and was disappointed when it didn't show up on the site . He usually edits out all the add stuff which I find annoying ,but will have to endure for this pohe is doing a good job in explaining how they use the field to coherse the masses into one of their two picks ...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Webster is great. I don't agree with every single thing he has ever said, but his track record, in keeping his eye on the ball during developing political situations is uncannily good. He will call the play before the dust has settled, while I am vacillating between perplexed and befuddled, and damn if it doesn't turn out to have happened exactly as he called it, almost all of the time.

He's an invaluable guy. I hope everything returns to normal this coming weekend. Things are happening in Yemen and in the Ukraine and Webster's insights are valued highly.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I think his deep understanding of how the system works and his vast historic knowledge can be intimidating if not mind boggling .His IQ must be off the charts ,. He is very passionate and doesn't mix words and calls the spades spades .He would make a good president imo .

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i guess he can be added to the clinton list.
maybe he's just hiding, doesn't want to do a vince foster.
edit on 21-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Webster's IQ is, I agree, off the charts. The amount of material in multiple languages, that he has read and digested, alone, boggles the mind.

Beyond that though, I think he is plugged into goings on in government circles, by way of some very serious sources. He made a lot of comments around the time of the Benghazi affair that put it in the context of machinations against the President. The dust over everything was very thick at the time, but Webster doesn't speak lightly, and is very sure footed in confusing situations. When you add all the Secret Service irregularities that have happened during Obama's time, further weight is added to the notion of Benghazi as being connected to attempts to pressure Obama and to make him look incompetent.

One of the best things he has done is to counter the absurd propaganda directed against Vladimir Putin and the Russian foreign policy. Politics in Russia may be a little rough, but to compare Putin to Hitler and what is happening in the Ukraine to annexations carried out by the Nazis, is patently ridiculous to anyone who can get out from under the NATO propaganda bubble.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He was one of the first to talk about the snipers in Syria (Aleppo) and the follow up false flag chemical attack as well .I suppose being right in Washington he would have his inside sources as well .It's hard for the nay Sayers to claim he is a Putionite because he comes across as very patriotic ,just not in a superficial way .

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Webster is traveling again in the DPR (Donetsk People's Republic) and in Russia.

The link to the latest edition of World Crisis Radio has not been uploaded to tarply.net, so for those interested, here is a link to the show broadcast on May 16, 2015:

tarpley.net...

Daniela Walls did a fantastic job subbing for Webster a couple of weeks ago. I haven't listened to this program yet, but I'm sure it will be just as good as her last effort.
edit on 19-5-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Tarpley has no time for the 9/11 truth movement. He argues that who did 9/11 is far more important a question than how it was done. This and the fact that he thinks it was an inside job only by the Washington neocon clique without any help from Mossad have put him at odds with many well-known 9/11 researchers who accuse him of intentionally ignoring the other 9/11 elephant in the room, namely Israel.

new topics

top topics

join