It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it beginning? Planet of the Apes ... Chimps look out for traffic and make hunting spears

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

naw thats the thing the movies always over look,the robots will try to over throw us then we send in the militarized intelligent chimps to take out the robots and then use the smart crows to keep the chimps in line. good i see the member above me showed the chimp drone video i wanted to add ,they have already started taking out our robot foes

but in all seriousness animals show an incredible adaptablity to dealing with humans and their machines that are often deadly to them

www.youtube.com...

like this dog using a crosswalk to safely cross the street.

or this horse dailyoftheday.com...

www.youtube.com...

abcnews.go.com... or subway dogs of russia who have mastered public transportation and apparently dont have to pay
www.youtube.com...
or this pitbull that has managed to either learn or be trained by its human to respond with ruff (hehe) yes or no answers and shake his head for no or nod for yes

www.youtube.com... these baboons are kidnapping puppies and domesticating them to use the grown dogs to guard their young while they are up to baboon shenanigans ,it seems we get to watch them try to catch up to us slowly but surely

www.wimp.com... if there were not apes here i like to think the dominate life would be these guys and cuttlefish ,too bad they dont live that long
edit on 27-5-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

It's starting to look like they are people, with the same passive consciousness as us, locked into a biological niche because of their bodies. Theirs a lesson there somewhere.

<< 1  2   >>

join