It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite lower crime rates, support for gun rights increases

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I know a crazy homeless guy down at one of the bum parks that argues with trees. I am guessing that since you want to argue with numbers, you and he may get along very well.

I can introduce you when you visit the US, but you may want to stay away, as with all of the guns, blood is running in our streets and you may not like having to step over all the bodies of the dead children that shoot each other with their father's evil AR15.

I love it. I love how you guys pretend that gun crime is non existent in the US ...or at least happens rarely. Hilarious.

Gun crime does happen....by criminals....shocking. Crime in general happens as well....by criminals.....again...the whole PEOPLE factor coming through.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Look, this is getting nowhere. Im not leaving because i lost or any other reason than we have exhausted the topic in this thread.

Cheers

(post by Deaf Alien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The power of YOUR political officials is being used.

Also, the thing in their pants, as well as bribe/hush money and many others things.

All can be dangerous. Anything can be dangerous.

Totally irrelevant. Of course anytrhing can be dangerous. But no one needs guns. other than law enforcement and farmers.

Tell you what....the day you get ALL criminals with guns to give their guns up and we can confirm it, I will give up one of mine.....

Well clearly its too late for you guys...All your criminals are armed now. Whos fault is that? Gee...let me think....

That would be the Chinese...the first firearm dates back to the 13th century....so.....

And none of your criminals are armed, yet they are still committing heinous acts, and on children nonetheless...like I said....it is the PEOPLE that are to blame, not the tool...

yes, because criome will always happen. But you notice we have no school shootings and no kids being blasted at home by siblings.

Like i said, its like ordering diet coke with a big pizza order. Sure you are still having the bad stuff, the pizza (crime) but why not reduce the amount of calories (gun crime) by a little bit. thats it. Its still bad, but a bit less bad.

Im outta here.

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Just give it up. You have been proven wrong over and over again by other posters.

Take your loss and go away.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Just give it up. You have been proven wrong over and over again by other posters.

Take your loss and go away.

I havent. Sorry, but i really have not.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Also, the thing in their pants, as well as bribe/hush money and many others things.

Totally irrelevant. Of course anytrhing can be dangerous. But no one needs guns. other than law enforcement and farmers.

Tell you what....the day you get ALL criminals with guns to give their guns up and we can confirm it, I will give up one of mine.....

Well clearly its too late for you guys...All your criminals are armed now. Whos fault is that? Gee...let me think....

That would be the Chinese...the first firearm dates back to the 13th century....so.....

And none of your criminals are armed, yet they are still committing heinous acts, and on children nonetheless...like I said....it is the PEOPLE that are to blame, not the tool...

yes, because criome will always happen. But you notice we have no school shootings and no kids being blasted at home by siblings.

Nope.....just lots of pedophiles and child rapists running rampant....I'll keep my guns....you keep your pedo's.....

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nope.....just lots of pedophiles and child rapists running rampant....I'll keep my guns....you keep your pedo's.....

nice straw man!
By the way, you also have pedos and child rapists...we just have them too but no guns...only one of two evils. You have both
edit on 24-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Courtesy Is Mandatory

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

And at what point did you become the smartest person in the room on US based issues, laws, culture and the people?

Here is another question. Are you really okay with thinking its all good in telling others how to live and act?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

"Angry" and "Gun nuts".

The hyperbole you offer is about as refreshing and new as a wet fart.

The only anger comes from those that push to control others....all in the fake "It's for the children" basis.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Who is pretending what now again?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems that you should be focused on dealing with your fellow countrymen and worry less about American happenings.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The UK does in fact have firearms.

Your criminals do have firearms as well.

It just happens that you, as the normal citizen are not allowed to own such things without expressed permission from mommy Govt.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

Now you presume to know the judgement of Jesus himself...
BOOKS have killed FAR more people that any gun has EVER done.
We aren't living in the wild west here and we have FAR more space and people than even we camn really understand or even organize.
The point is guns are tools ONLY antd the majority of Americans have stated we will keep them by traditions and laws.
No effoert of logic or debate will alter these facts ...but YOU won't listen

edit on 24-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'll not be measured or governed by crininals errors or those who are scared of black guns.
Your Island may have decided to be controlled by it's government but WE still have the ability to alter that should we believe it neccessary,here.
This weird fantasy about weapons BLAZING on every street is only a MOVIE or a few incidents emphasiszed by a bias media to do EXACTLY what it IS making you do. 300+ million people DO have many unusual mistakes and the laws of averages DO catch up to us regardless of how AWFUL it may seem to you.
THANK YOU for caring about my people and your pleas on behalf of humanity.
WE shall decide for ourselves.
If you would be so kind as to ATTEMPT to debate the issue in a less emotional fashion that would be great...

edit on 24-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join