It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help us understand what happened to our friend, Dan?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Thank you JUhrman. I will take time to fully read all of what you've said--I haven't had much time to really study what everyone has said yet since I've been trying to keep up with replies and all that

I really appreciate your help. You helped me feel a bit more confident and a bit less scared about the whole thing. God bless you, man. ^_^

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Please, tell me more about your opinions that have no basis in reality.

You sound adolescent. It must be nice to live in a bubble. Real people have gotten hurt here. Real people have suffered due to what I all talked about. Don't undermine what we've been through. Because it just makes YOU sound like the immature one.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HeavenlyIntuition

Thank you very much for the information. I am grateful for your contribution.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What do you think I should do? Do you know any exorcists who would be willing to speak with me? Is there anything that I can do to help Dan or is it up to him to realize that he doesn't want the demon? Part of me is afraid that he knows darn well that he is possessed and revels in it because he wants to be something other than who he truly is. Dan, even though he was a friend, was always kind of weak like that. He is a good person at heart, though and I just can't believe he'd willingly go to the dark side like that but I can't help but think that maybe that's what really happened. I guess it all makes me really sad. And I don't know if it's just this experience or all of them but this all is wearing pretty hard on me. I feel like I'm at a standstill in life because I can't get beyond the sadness and the despair that I've begun to feel from all of this. I just really don't know what I should do. I feel trapped, in a way.

I know God must want me to go through this but I feel like I'm not getting any stronger at all--more like I've gotten weaker. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do or how this all will ever make sense. I know I have to have faith--and I do--I won't ever give up. I feel like I'm breaking sometimes. The demon was after me. I know that. But it took my friend. Because it knew that that would hurt me. So what am I supposed to do now? How am I supposed to become stronger from all of this? I'm sorry. I'm getting kinda emotional now haha

edit on 24-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know if you've looked into the name or not but Belial is the hebrew name for the devil or "the angel of lawlessness".

God, you kids are crazy. I've tampered with the paranormal but you and your friends treat it like a hobby. You're brave, I'll give you that much.

But in regards to how you can rid this entity from your friend's home, I am not sure. What I do know is that Beatrice wishes to leave the home just as much as you want her to, yet you have summoned her by reading his true name. The only decent way to deal with this problem is to tell Dan what you think might be happening to him and to fight it, with you and your friends' support of course. An easy one is to take it easy on oujia boards for a while and to never pry demons for information they don't want to give. I'm warning you though, if you don't tell Dan what's happening to him and make at least an effort in fighting the changes, he may very well do harm to himself or others.

Do not react in fear. Entities like these survive off of ignorant emotions like fear and anger. Be well informed of its presence and be prepared for what it might do in desperation. You should attempt to "starve" this entity of negative emotions. Quit watching scary movies in Dan's house. Be stoic when it brings these dangerous states out of Dan. Also make sure you inform Dan and help him in fighting these fits. Treat the entity as nothing more than a pesky roommate, because that's what it is. If you follow those simple guidelines the entity should leave out of necessity.
edit on 24-4-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Be Strong if i got through what i went though which was cause my something which i think is far more sinister than a ouija board then you should be able to pull through this. Emotional factors in those involved play a big part in all this. Honesty and forgiveness also play a big role from what ive experienced and it seems to be some form of tribulation or god testing you.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Have you spoken about your experience on here at all? I must say I'm rather intrigued.

When you mention emotional factors and honesty and forgiveness, that really hits home with me at the moment. Thank you for your encouragement. It's reassuring to hear from someone who has gone through similar. I'll do my best to keep my chin up.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Part of me is afraid that he knows darn well that he is possessed and revels in it because he wants to be something other than who he truly is.

That resonates with what I and another have said. Our beliefs create our reality. He wants to be something other and here is the result. Is he possessed? Is he psychotic? Is he subconsciously acting like that to fulfill his dream?

In the end both the cause and result are the same. What Dan need is to reevaluate why he doesn't like himself and dreams of being another. Exorcism can help but it will not heal this personal issue that helped it all.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

i think i only spoke about it a bit on ats chat with a few asking for advice. Didnt really get much out of that. Just keep positive

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sorry bud. Your story sounds like you have been watching to many horror movies and smoking to much blunt! On the off chance that any of this true... Idiots shouldn't play with Ouija boards for exactly this reason. If there is something that can be done for Dan it would clearly be beyond your skill and intuition.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pianoasis

Yeah, brave and a bit stupid--that's for sure. ;P

I know I did really play around with it. But I was so curious after what happened to me when I was little (which is another story that I'm still trying to get my mind around. but I'll post about it soon, I hope). And I fell hook line and sinker for the temptation and totally messed up.

Well, even though we kind of 'knew' that he was possessed while we were still hanging out with him, we always treated it like it was the house and tried to act like everything was okay because I think were were really freaking out. Because hanging out with Dan wasn't exactly with Dan anymore but more like with something else that was puppet-ting Dan.

It took me a really long time (up until even this thread) to fully accept that Dan got possessed. Now, I'm debating about if I should contact him or not. I'm pretty sure he is aware of the situation--he's basically said as much. But I don't know how much the real Dan knows since I haven't spoken to real Dan in a very long time. I'm afraid to talk to him over Facebook. When I see him in public (which is occasionally. we sometimes run into one another at the drive-thru at our bank. And sometimes at Noodles & Co.) and we aren't in a car, I've said hello but since I get that same dark overwhelming creepy demon vibe, I can't ever make myself look him in the eye.

Kelson saw him recently while working (he works at a restaurant in town) and said he seemed remarkably normal. What's weird is that he didn't mention anything about what had happened and seemed surprised it had been so long since we'd talked. Keep in mind, after we stopped hanging out with him, some of his old (and my old) high school friends hung out with him a few times and ended up witnessing some things that made them convinced (which was really something, them all being very skeptical when I warned them beforehand) that he was indeed possessed. They actually went out of their way to come and apologize to me on Facebook messages--which was very unexpected. Now they also do not hang out with him.

See, what I'm saying is wouldn't a normal person (someone who isn't possessed) be like, oh wow man I'm so sorry for being all insane/etc before or like say SOMETHING about what had happened?!

Anyway, next time I see him (if I do) I'm definitely going to say something if it feels like the right thing to do. He kinda creeps me out and I don't want to mess with anything since my life is steadily returning back to normalcy (hooray!) and I don't want to mess that up. But at the same rate I know I want to ask if he wants any help. Because I'd really like it if he came back. Hopefully he wants to come back/hopefully he can.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Yep! There's only so much other people can do wanting to help if the one they're trying to help doesn't want help. =/

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

well, I can totally see how it must appear that way. It was certainly a strange experience, to say the least!!!

And you're right--NOBODY should play with that damn board.

You're also right that helping him is beyond my ken--which is why I'm asking for help

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: hudsonhawk69

well, I can totally see how it must appear that way. It was certainly a strange experience, to say the least!!!

And you're right--NOBODY should play with that damn board.

You're also right that helping him is beyond my ken--which is why I'm asking for help

I feel for you I really do... However you just can't help Dan. I could possibly help Dan if I could meet him however we live on opposite sides of the world. You lack the simple ability to even tell if the help you are going to get will actually help or just be of more harm. I could recommend people that can help in my country... Not so much in yours.
The help we need is always found in the strangest places, you really need to know where to look and how to identify who you are supposed receive help from. Unfortunately all these things are based upon knowledge, experience, instinct and practice to develop these skills. I can't even begin to teach you these skills over the internet.
And this is all based on the assumption that something can actually be done for Dan which is doubtful!
Forget Dan. You can't help him...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As I have said many times before, seeing these things can cause traumatization and permanent personality changes. One freaking thing after another with you idiots. "Oh. Is it real? Let's try to summon one hahaha lolz". You just make more and more work for people like me and countless others. Also, if what you've said is true your friend Dan is royally fubared. If that thing has incubated long enough to gain physical form then say goodbye to your friend Dan. It's going to get inside him. All 5 feet of it. You have no idea what I've seen with things like X Rays and MRI scanning technology.

Expect murders. Expect rapes. Expect greusome #. It all goes downhill when # gets physical. Can take years upon years to truly manifest, though. Especially if the person doesn't want to do those things themselves. But if it's gotten that far as to have an incarnation then you're going to be hard pressed to find someone that's capable of helping him. I sure as hell wouldn't lift a finger for you nimrods.
edit on 9-5-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Typo.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
HEY ALL!

Kelson just reminded me today about something that I forgot to mention!

Dan was the one who stopped being friends with us--not visa versa. Out of nowhere he texted me (this is years ago, mind) all in a mood and starts going off at me for nothing. Which was out of character. Especially since we had been supposed to hang out on that day. So, nothing had happened to bring about his ire, as far as we know.

So yeah, as to all of you wondering why we just 'left our friend'--he left us.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

HEY ALL!

Dan was the one who stopped being friends with us--not visa versa. Out of nowhere he texted me (this is years ago, mind) all in a mood and starts going off at me for nothing. Which was out of character. Especially since we had been supposed to hang out on that day. So, nothing had happened to bring about his ire, as far as we know.

He's quite strong to have lasted this long. He might even be resistant enough to reject the influence entirely. But...since its been so long, have you heard of any murders or violent crimes in the area since?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh

HEY ALL!

He's quite strong to have lasted this long. He might even be resistant enough to reject the influence entirely. But...since its been so long, have you heard of any murders or violent crimes in the area since?

I would be interested to know what Dan would have to say about this thread if he was aware of it. Is he aware of it?
While there are no pictures of Dan, there's a lot of info about him in the thread. And now someone is asking about murders and violent crimes in the area?

Be careful, this is all public. Anyone can read this. Including anyone from near Holy Hill, WI area that eats at Noodles and Co around that area. Someone could go searching for this Dan just from the info in this thread and he could be falsely targeted.

Sorry, just feel the need to say something (even though I probably don't say it too well) as I'm quite positive Dan is not here to respond to any of this. If I'm wrong, would love to hear from Dan himself.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

lol no, no murders or violent crime. I don't know what that one person is talking about at all. None of us are particularly violent people. Not even Dan--yeah he acted kooky with a knife but he never hurt any of us physically at all. The worst he did was shake me a bit and nearly kill me in a car a few times, which is fine, honestly--because nothing happened and we are all alive to tell the tale. That one guy talking about the murders and the weird stuff confused me as well lol No, we live in a very low crime area. Dan's definitely not out murdering people. Nor will he be I don't think.

I'm sure Dan would be quite happy to know that we are keeping up our end of the deal--not leaving him. Even though he left us. But yeah there are many Dans in this world. I'm actually hoping someone who knows him (like his brother or someone) sees this and helps him. I'd want him to do this for me if I was the one possessed. Just saying. We are still worried even though technically the whole mess is out of our hair at the moment. Unfortunately, Dan isn't going to respond. You just have the word of 3 people who were there: me, my fiance, and our best friend. We are just trying to get as much info as we can to see if we can actually do something to help or not. And at the very least, we'd like to caution others against doing stupid things like we did.

And if anyone was a creeper enough to try anything shady with any of us, then be my guest. We aren't exactly defenseless

Nor are we living in places that can be creeped on easily. Creepers would get caught by the Neighborhood Watch which is in all of our respective neighborhoods

And of course I'm not going to post pictures of Dan without his permission! Absolutely not. You can know his first name, not his last name. haha I understand the curiosity. And I'd love to help you with that but I don't have Dan's permission so I can't. Now, you could possibly creep on me and Kelson and figure out who Dan is but that's all on you. Our lips are sealed. Thanks for the advice though ^_^
edit on 10-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

No, no violent crimes at all.

Why do you think that that has to be involved?
edit on 10-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join