It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin strange noise in the sky last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar if you read the article you will see it was concluded not to be a meteor

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100 honestly when I heard this my first thought was its just a train. man was I wrong

edit on 20-4-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: JadeStar if you read the article you will see it was concluded not to be a meteor

And yet two people from Wisconsin reported a meteor on the American Meteor Society's page at the same time....

I'm going with meteor for that reason.

Publish your audio if you say it's not a meteor.
edit on 20-4-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar please provide the evidence, I'd like to read where two people witnessed actually SEEING a "meteor" that made a constant noise that shook houses across 20% of the state for 5 minutes straight then suddenly ended. thanks for clearing this up

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Duplicate post..

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
found this on you tube

Not trying to be a jerk, but that sounds like someone shaking a sheet of tin or aluminum.

But I am anxious to hear the audio when it is released.
edit on 20-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: JadeStar please provide the evidence, I'd like to read where two people witnessed actually SEEING a "meteor"

I already posted a link. Go back and look at my first reply in this thread.

Also can you please post your audio?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
the audio is posted above in the youtube video

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That is the audio you recorded?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I already posted a link. Go back and look at my first reply in this thread.

"IMO received 2 reports about a fireball seen over WI on Monday, April 13th 2015 around 02:12 UT"

the event occurred LAST NIGHT April 19th at 8:15pm... that theory fell apart quickly...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Did you or did you not record the audio that is in the Youtube video posted in this thread?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

That is the audio you recorded?
I never said "I" recorded anything. I was watching TV and irritated by the noise outside which I incorrectly believed to be a train coupling to another train..over and over. I live in a semi distant city from where the majority of witnesses heard the noise which shook their homes. The audio was given to me, and I wanted to be the first to publish it. It is the only known audio thus far.

(post by hiii_98 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Interesting and thanks for posting.

I used to live near the Air Force base here and occasionally we would hear what sounded like a huge gas torch burning. I found out it was them testing jet engines against some kind of backdrop.

Makes me wonder if it was a test flight of some kind, taking advantage of the cover? Hard to say.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neopan100
I heard that exact noise(I have utube clip noise over s illinois) everyone on here said it was a train...even though I stated it was NOT a train..mine happen in October a couple years ago..

I live in Illinois, about 80 miles SE of the noise's center, according to the map. Ever so often there is this VERY heavy coal train that passes on track about 2 miles from me, headed towards Wisconsin. This train started making the run about 1 year ago. The sound begins like a jet taking off from Ohare (which is 10 miles from me), and over a period of 4 minutes becomes very loud. When it's dank, moist and quiet outside this increasingly loud "roar" actually sounds like it's eminating from the sky above. It freaked me out the first couple of times, but now I know what it is. Only happens once every few weeks, and it's always after 10pm, when the commuter trains have finished their runs for the day.

Are we sure that this sound was heard simultaneously by all locations? If not, it could have been one of those heavy coal trains (or something similar) passing through those counties under perfect weather conditions for atmospheric sound transmission.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
Did you or did you not record the audio that is in the Youtube video posted in this thread?
no "your honor" I did not. we rest our case. pffft. cross examine someone else. Cant stand ATS trolls like you destroying threads.

Can't stand an investigation is what you're saying.

The reason I asked if that was the sound you claimed you recorded here:

any theories on what it could be? I have actual audio of the event, but waiting on the associated press to share it.

So why wait? Share your evidence for analysis. That's you know what science does.

And I asked because I have found by looking at a spectrogram of the sound in that video that the sound quite likely was actually edited in after the video was taken. So good thing you didn't say that was the sound you recorded huh? Because the sound in that video is most likely fake.

I want to hear the real audio YOU recorded.

ATS is about investigating. If you can't stand an investigation best not to get on ATS.

FYI: For credibility it is probably best not to monitize your videos. You know, you actually have to click the little dollar sign for that to happen. It's not a default setting.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: hiii_98

Interesting and thanks for posting.

I used to live near the Air Force base here and occasionally we would hear what sounded like a huge gas torch burning. I found out it was them testing jet engines against some kind of backdrop.

Makes me wonder if it was a test flight of some kind, taking advantage of the cover? Hard to say.

my father called me up tonight (he lives almost in the epicenter of where this occurred) and he described it to me as a gas torch being turned on and off.... what "engine" makes that noise? Conventional jet? Whatever it was had no lights on, no beacons, or flashers, just a black silhouette against the sky. No visible flames for exhaust either though.

(post by hiii_98 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar no I #ing didn't, some of my other video ARE already monetized, as a result youtube automatically monetizes ANY NEW VIDEO I upload without asking me. In a rush to be the first to get this up.. my god... it added ads. Sorry your Highness any other interrogations?

Focusing on questioning the event, not me. This story because news without me. I simply don't want it to die before knowing the truth behind it. I think whatever happened last night was fairly unique, and I (and others) want to know what.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join