It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin strange noise in the sky last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a strange noise was heard in the skies over southern Wisconsin last night. I heard it from my home and I am gathering as much information regarding it as I can to try to determine the cause.

www.gazettextra.com...

the paper quotes me several times in this article
www.gazettextra.com...

any theories on what it could be? I have actual audio of the event, but waiting on the associated press to share it.

HAARP? UFO? Russian Spy Plane? SkyQuake? Fracking?

Anyone hear it and have anything to report? Supposedly several witnesses saw a black shape moving through openings in the cloud cover

I also made a plotting map of each sighting and the paper made their own interactive version. can be seen here: www.gazettextra.com...

edit on 20-4-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

My best guess would be.....
Seriously, I do not know, but air force fun and games may be a good guess here.
edit on 20-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I I heard it, I think it was Vogon poetry.

edit on 20-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Agreed. High altitude bomber. I know this may sound crazy...I believe there are bombers that are capable of high atmospheric/sub orbital runs. No proof, just my gut. They say meteors, or high atmosphere events. A bomber running below the threshold could create such a vibration? sub sonic? I am asking.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a strange noise was heard in the skies over southern Wisconsin last night. I heard it from my home and I am gathering as much information regarding it as I can to try to determine the cause.

www.gazettextra.com...

www.gazettextra.com...

any theories on what it could be? I have actual audio of the event, but waiting on the associated press to share it.

Anyone hear it and have anything to report? Supposedly several witnesses saw a black shape moving through openings in the cloud cover

I also made a plotting map of each sighting and the paper made their own interactive version. can be seen here: www.gazettextra.com...

What was the weather at your location last night when you heard it? Could you see anything? If it were a bolide meteor breaking up there might have been a distant flash.

Two people from the American Meteor Society reported a meteor with sound and fragments...

edit on 20-4-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have actual audio of the event, but waiting on the associated press to share it.

What's wrong with presenting it here first..? This audience would appreciate it more than the rest, so what gives, you signed a NDA or something equivalent for a few personal quotes..?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wisconsin seems to be a hotbed for strange loud sounds and rumblings that go unexplained. Two years ago, it was a lot of "roaring" noises that occurred with regularity around the Green Bay area. I wonder if they could be related to COWS somehow?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
found this on you tube

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

www.gazettextra.com...

www.gazettextra.com...

What was the weather at your location last night when you heard it? Could you see anything? If it were a bolide meteor breaking up there might have been a distant flash.

Two people from the American Meteor Society reported a meteor with sound and fragments...

the weather was overcast, barely raining, low cloud cover

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01 yah that's me who posted it

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I know bro, lol

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am now receiving reports that the noise sounded like a blow torch turning on and off.

also that tv signals were being scrambled as this passed(?), ehhh occurred... overhead

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
that plotting map you put together is great btw.
what is the general consensus on how long it actualy lasted, i know here when we get this phenomenon it comes in waves.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01 it lasted for between 3-5 minutes, then simply shut off

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

That does not sound crazy at all. It seems the most likely explanation going to me right now. (Warning though I do change my mind a lot) Mostly just thinking out loud however.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

no there was nothing seen, no lights, no flashes, no glow, nothing. Some witnesses reported seeing a dark shape moving between the low lying clouds....

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here it starts like as one of the people stated, distand thunder till it crescendos, a point where you think it is above you or should be visible, this may last 3-5 minutes, then recedes till in audible. process some times can be repeated for 2 hours.
hasnt been heard in around 6 months.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01 sorry what is your theory again? one differing point is that most witnesses agreed that it never amplified in magnitude rather remained a constant on/off tone for 3-5 minutes. however a few witnesses did mention the noise traveling from one direction to another...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

www.gazettextra.com...

www.gazettextra.com...

the weather was overcast, barely raining, low cloud cover

Thanks.

That would certainly hamper the ability of you and others to see the meteor breaking up. Those two locations in WI where the meteor reported were partly cloudy/broken so they could very well have caught a glimpse of the meteor.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I heard that exact noise(I have utube clip noise over s illinois) everyone on here said it was a train...even though I stated it was NOT a train..mine happen in October a couple years ago..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join