It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorial tree for Michael Brown cut in half, stone memorial missin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Cristpus Attucks

An African American sailor

Agrippa hull revolutionary war
Err it was black folks who built much of the early infrastructure in what was to become the United States Of America, it was on their back that laid the foundations of the economy of this nations,their blood spilt on the very first day of rebellions the British called thugged out rioters.Old line Black Folks need not beg for recognition or respect for their efforts in helping to create this nation even under extreme duress such as slavery and Jim crow....THEY EARNED IT!
edit on 20-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
That's... Impossible! Only white conservative Christian Americans are capable of such feats! I should lock you up and throw away the key.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Spider879
That's... Impossible! Only white conservative Christian Americans are capable of such feats! I should lock you up and throw away the key.

..Don't throwaway the keys just leave it under the rug.
:

edit on 21-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Im of the opinion of LGBT earlier in the thread, it appears all manners and decorum have disappeared.....

Lots of race and political baiting......

My my ATS how youve fallen

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Why is thug Brown special? Because 'some people' are just stoopid?

There's that buzzword - thug. Pretty much tells us everything we need to know

Why was he special? Because he was a human being

He was shot by a police officer that was a member of a police department that was unwilling to examine what really happened - in real time. A department with a kind of local history that made the whole thing suspect

He was left in the street for hours like a piece of meat - surrounded by cops that were milling around essentially trying to decide how they were going to spin that particular story

Because his death - was not handled properly. When people wanted to know why - they got nothing - but more spin. Then they were treated like enemy combatants to boot. Some of them while standing in their own yards

Ferguson only happened because of how this case was handled - from beginning to end. If he wasn't the most genteel of citizens, which is something that's still up for discussion (even if you think labeling him a thug conveniently ends that discussion) his case is a symbol of something that is very wrong with our system

For you to suggest that his memorial deserves to be destroyed because it shouldn't have existed in the first place pretty much proves my point

Somebody loved him even if you didn't - show some respect at least for that

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Memorial tree for Michael Brown cut in half, stone memorial missin

A memorial tree for Michael Brown was found cut in half and a stone memorial was missing less than 24 hours after being dedicated.

Regardless of how you feel about how Brown was killed..to do this is disgusting. Cowards!

The race riots are dying down and this would be a good way to keep hate alive. It might be the the CIA doing this #. I know I wouldn't do it and I feel he deserved what he received.
edit on 22-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I agree that this is a cowardly act. I disagree with the narrative of the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot," "Gentle Giant" portrayal of Michael Brown, but even murderous gang members (not implying Brown was one) deserve to be remembered how anyone willing to do so sees fit. Everyone deserves at least a bit of respect after their death--after all, we're all human beings.

originally posted by: Kali74
Occam's Razor.

So you're saying it was Al Sharpton???

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I say let it happen. We will get past all the hate after we kill each other. I have steeled my soul for what's coming. I have fortified for what's coming. I have armed for what's coming. I am sad that I had to do these things. Sorry but I am not going to be the victim when the # hits the fan.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

No. I'm saying it was the KKK or the cops... well same difference really in those parts.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: SlapMonkey
No. I'm saying it was the KKK or the cops... well same difference really in those parts.

(I figured you meant the cops, I was just passive-aggressively editorializing my disdain for the way Sharpton purposefully fans the flaims of hatred and racism, especially during the Ferguson debacle).

But I am open to the idea that it was the cops.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Given the neighborhood not surprising in the least.

Has it been blamed on the Police yet?

Maybe it was actually a good upstanding citizen who didn't want their community sullied by a memorial for a criminal thug?
edit on 23-4-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

The criminal thugs are well represented in that city's police farce, i'd start there.
edit on 23-4-2015 by Spider879 because: to make a point.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
It must have been agents provocateurs trying to set up blame.

My money says it's one of the store owners.

I'm LOL at every thread I'm reading today.

kind of cold.

ETA: Brown got what he was asking for. He didn't deserve a memorial.

No a person dying is not what someone deserves.

The cop had to give up his job.
A human being died. He lost his job not exactly an equal loss
Anyone caring about that?
Some do
LOL
cold

You may not care much for when black people are killed by police but many more people in the us do.

Your a discredited minority now.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A tree for a thug. I'd have cut it down myself.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Maybe they wanted to accurately memorialize a person that attacked a LEO and was shot.

Maybe, "here lies Mike Brown. Charged at a cop and got rightfully shot down".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join