It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think Hilary will win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The problem with Americans and our young people is they think like you...I say this

She goes on and on about women's rights in her ugly pants suits but easily and under the guise of human being accepts millions of dollars from the country Saudi Arabia which ranks #1 in Abuse of the rights of women and children! Which to me is just sick....Kentucky.com

and you write 2 ridiculous paragraphs about me attacking her appearance! Are you a very young person? the pants suits were mentioned as tongue and cheek but a fact nontheless.....why dont you educate yourself on the funds she has excepted and what the countries do the women and children in their country........Here is a glimpse:

Saudi GANG RAPE VICTIM punished with 200 lashes and 6 months in jail..

Saudi shame: A 19-year-old woman who was the victim of a violent gang rape in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail after being found guilty of being “indecent” at the time of the attack because she was not accompanied by a male guardian.

www.patheos.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">pathe os.com

Go ahead Miss Autumn.....defend her.....

BUT DEFEND THIS AS WELL SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE THE EXPERT ON HOW WONDERFUL HELLARY IS!

In an extraordinary report that has not yet been fully digested, the Wall Street Journal tells us that the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation has received millions from foreign governments including Qatar, a prominent backer of Hamas:

A previous donor, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has given between $10 million and $25 million since the foundation was created in 1999. Part of that came in 2014.

The foundation of course provides luxury travel for Hillary Clinton and her spouse, a high-visibility platform and access to mega-donors. She is beholden in a meaningful sense to its donors. No presidential candidate can justify a conflict of interest of this magnitude; it is not merely the appearance of conflict but actual conflict of interest.

It is bad enough when Clinton takes gobs of money in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs, oil and chemical companies, and other titans of industry — although that, too, raises the potential for conflicts of interest. But a foreign government should never have any claim on the loyalty of a U.S. president, which is whyFOREIGN DONATIONS DIRECTLY TO A CAMPAIGN ARE ILLEGAL!!

washingtonpost.com

Now that i have done the work for you, do you really want to put another criminal in the oval office? You think this shrewd despicable woman cares about woman's rights or children......or equality? No, get your head out of the sand....she sold you out!!

Pax

edit on 4/25/2015 by paxnatus because: fix quotes

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

We're getting dangerously close to passing down high power political position by simple right of birth....like the kingdoms of old

I've been saying for years that we're going to be an aristocracy, but no one listens when I say it.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Personally, I'm of the opinion Ms Clinton will win the position because she already has a proven track record of working within the higher levels of the DC community. She's no fool with how things run up there, she's direct and to the point and got some impressive things done under her husbands administration.

Flame me all you want it won't change my ballot nomination.
Peace out.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I'm 57 . Your the one who attacked her looks like it's important. I was fighting for women's rights when you were still in diapers.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I mentioned a pant suit and an ugly one at that.....i did not attack her looks i stated a fact about what she chooses to wear....If you are in fact an advocate for womens rights, is it just the American women you defend or all women? she doesnt give a damn about you or me....But try and respond to the facts presented....that is what IS IMPORTANT ......ARE YOU PREPARED TO SUPPORT SOMEONE LIKE THIS......IF SO, YOU ARE NOT FOR WOMENS RIGHTS AT ALL.....

PAX

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well I like that you're an optimist, but everything I said is true. Most of our fellow Americans are more concerned with voting for somebody because of the color of their skin or their sex. Actually I'm wrong, most are more concerned with who wins American idol or the Bachelor.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Why I think Hillary will win:

Cause she will be running against Jeb Bush and no one wants another Bush!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Oh wait I'm so sorry. I thought saying her pants suit was ugly was attacking her looks. Stupid me. I must be a little retarded. I'll stay out of the conversation in that case. You smart people carry on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join