It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think Hilary will win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Oh c'mon people--there isnt going to be an election in 2016, what with the pending Jade Helm/Martial Law being implemented....

Tightens tinfoil-hat.

Seriously I think if its between Jeb and Hillary--Jeb would win. I base this on the fact that if your dad was former leader of the CIA and sharholder in the company that makes voting machines, then you would have a much better shot at rigging an election than someone without those advantages.

I mean it happened before right?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
She will be play'd like a puppet, ( big mouth with a little heart )

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hillary will definitely win. It will be an even more sad day then when Obama won in 2012.

Here's the thing, people like free stuff, people in our country are stupid, simplistic, ignorant on current events, extremely impulsive,impatient and emotional.These attributes aren't mutually exclusive to a party, but are embraced, spun and built into the liberal platform. Its also a cunning platform used time and time again by communist parties around the world. Make people believe that they are helpless and dejected and blame it on the opposition, it's that easy. Just take a look at any of Michelle Obamas speeches.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MythMaster

Do people forget that the country was in the black under Bill? Oh yeah. All the simple minded remember is he got his pipes cleaned in the oval office by a woman who wasn't his wife.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lobbyists are how the real issues in the minds of the people get noticed by those who can help make a difference. That special interest groups can afford to make more noise is a known element but still the little guy gets a voice.
On another note:
If there really was a NWO I think they must be a little retarded because they sure never get anything accomplished and they also must not be to sure their plan will succeed because they never implement it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Ugly pant suits... Oh how typical. Oh how archaic. Yes Indeed, let's judge a woman candidate by her clothes. How utterly female.
Her clothes won't be running the country but let's do put women back another hundred years with thinking like this.
Really, her clothing??? Her looks? What's next, how she does her hair or makeup? Maybe she'll let us other girls in on some secret family recipes or offer us cleaning and child rearing advice. You know girly things.
Will anyone be looking to see if Jeb gets his suits at Mens Warehouse or the salon of YSL?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Democrats always get the youth vote.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jana12

Yeah that's why the have lived the lives they have. Sure what ever.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
Oh c'mon people--there isnt going to be an election in 2016, what with the pending Jade Helm/Martial Law being implemented....

Tightens tinfoil-hat.

Seriously I think if its between Jeb and Hillary--Jeb would win. I base this on the fact that if your dad was former leader of the CIA and sharholder in the company that makes voting machines, then you would have a much better shot at rigging an election than someone without those advantages.

I mean it happened before right?

Tongue in cheek truth there. Well not jade helm but I'm taking that as humor.
edit on 4212015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here I am talking to myself again. Oh well. Sometimes it's the only way I can have an intelligent conversation...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The only way she won't win, is if the GOP ensures their candidate is someone who will appeal to the moderate vote. If, through the endless "I'm more conservative than you" battle being waged in the GOP, their candidate ends up being a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul, then they are done. but if they can find the right guy, who can say the right things to the swing vote, the GOP can win the Presidency. But make no mistake, they have to go with a pretty moderate Republican and someone who won't pull a Romney and alienate the entirety of the swing vote.

Just conservatives voting won't get the GOP the win. Just liberals voting for Hilary, won't get her the win. One party understands how to pull in those swing votes that decide every election. The other party has failed miserably, and in 2012 didn't even try to get those votes.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s going to be Hillary or Jeb UNLESS

Something strange happens

But does it really matter? We have corporate prostitutes on both sides of the aisles in the house and senate, and from both parties do we not? Thus why do the "people" allow the presidential election to mean as much as the MSM portrays it?

Term Limits and Campaign Finance Reform ie rescind the SCOTUS ruling that corporations are people first? Hang Corporate Lobbyists by the neck in front of the WH? Then we can get rid of the cancer destroying this country?

Actually you're drop dead correct. It doesn't matter. If Hilary wins, she can further the leftist agenda and finish Obama's transformation of their "Amerika"; if a Repub is elected, its war with ISIS and possibly Iran.

At my age, (50+), I feel like its time for the younger generations to be making the mistaken choices so I'll just sit home and watch.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hence...US Army Operation Jade Helm 15, preparation for possible need for Martial Law? That's what's been burbling about my cranium of late.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It won't matter if it' Hil or Jeb. In fact, it won't matter if It's an R or D. As long as this two party system continues to proliferate, we'll still be as stagnant as we've been for the past three decades. It's a two-headed snake. Until a legitimate third party candidate steps up, we'll always be in this boat. And since the Commission of Presidential Debates Commission is composed of Rs and Ds, no other party candidate can get in, unless they poll 15%. And since 95% of the ignorant sheeple in this country vote along party lines instead of becoming educated about a candidates platform, it won't happen in '16 either. This country deserves the low quality scum they're electing.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Umm speaking of yourself?
You're not talking about the Americans I know.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As a US citizen,
I learned about this "america" in school, and was told tales of these "elections"

I see none of it in practice. Politicians, especially the ones at the top, only exist to further their personal/corporate agendas. Elections are rigged at best, and the "law" is on the side of the most corrupt.

The citizens were sold out in 1913, and those in power set their alarm clocks for a century. Their corrupt monetary system has drained all wealth from the people, and stripped us of all of our freedoms.

We own nothing, we have no control, we have no rights- just the way they wanted it, and we've handed it over to them- one piece at a time. This is the new america- just another pawn in a game of global domination.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I personally don't support anyone currently running, nor will I vote for some one I don't support. I didn't vote! It is possible there will be issues on election day I will vote for and if this is the case I will vote 3rd party as I will no longer vote for republican nor democrat.

But the rest of the country is not well schooled on politics, compared to members here on ATS.

This is why I think Clinton will win:

I posted this in Political Mud-Pit because its impossible to have a conversation about Clinton without mudslinging, but I don't think the country views her like pundits or our political ideology, and I think the country is rejecting the gospel of current ideology.

Stick a fork in it, it's done. The plastic bimbo brigade from the media is brainwashing the masses and there's just too many. Welcome to hell on Earth. I hope you enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Devil really does wear Prada!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Im speaking of the majority of Americans. You know the ones that actually believe the political ads on TV.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I don't pretend , like so many others do, to speak for anyone but myself. You have a very low opinion of the American people. I don't agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join