It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think Hilary will win

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I personally don't support anyone currently running, nor will I vote for some one I don't support. I didn't vote! It is possible there will be issues on election day I will vote for and if this is the case I will vote 3rd party as I will no longer vote for republican nor democrat.

But the rest of the country is not well schooled on politics, compared to members here on ATS.

This is why I think Clinton will win:

I posted this in Political Mud-Pit because its impossible to have a conversation about Clinton without mudslinging, but I don't think the country views her like pundits or our political ideology, and I think the country is rejecting the gospel of current ideology.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

God help us all if her or JEB is elected!

Both families are NWO globalists that are hell bent to destroy the sovereignty of this country! Think about it! For the NWO globalist plan to succeed, the United States HAS to lose it's sovereignty and become a puppet state to the United Nations!

With that being said, most of the Senators and Congresspeople are already whored out to the Corporations. Who does the TPP benefit? Corporations! Why are both parties keeping it secret? Because they both are sellouts!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

God help us all if her or JEB is elected!

Both families are NWO globalists that are hell bent to destroy the sovereignty of this country! Think about it! For the NWO globalist plan to succeed, the United States HAS to lose it's sovereignty and become a puppet state to the United Nations!

With that being said, most of the Senators and Congresspeople are already whored out to the Corporations. Who does the TPP benefit? Corporations! Why are both parties keeping it secret? Because they both are sellouts!

Agreed. I truly cannot understand why anyone would want either Jeb or Hillary in office. Regardless of where a person falls politically I don't know why anyone would want to have another Bush or Clinton in office. I find the support for it and the trend of these political family dynasties very disturbing. We're getting dangerously close to passing down high power political position by simple right of birth....like the kingdoms of old.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It’s going to be Hillary or Jeb UNLESS

Something strange happens

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s going to be Hillary or Jeb UNLESS

Something strange happens

But does it really matter? We have corporate prostitutes on both sides of the aisles in the house and senate, and from both parties do we not? Thus why do the "people" allow the presidential election to mean as much as the MSM portrays it?

Term Limits and Campaign Finance Reform ie rescind the SCOTUS ruling that corporations are people first? Hang Corporate Lobbyists by the neck in front of the WH? Then we can get rid of the cancer destroying this country?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Heres rooting for STRANGE!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Jeb is running on the democrat platform, Hillary will probably have to beat him in the primaries before the general elections.

That being said, the country will elect whom it elects.

Who ever does win will be a reflection of America.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm glad you are going to vote this time it seems you have learned from your previous thread.............

I didn't vote there was one issue on the ballot that I supported (minimum wage increase) But I wasn't about to vote for the two idiots running for the senate or governorship! I wasn't gonna vote for a tea party funded republican because I know who buys them and I know they will represent there interests.

If the all people who choose not to vote because they don't like the leading candidates. Actually decided to vote, there would be a much better chance of getting alternate candidates in.
edit on 20-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'd put any random citizen in the hot seat before either of them.

If I found myself there, the first thing I'd do is uproot the corrupt voting system and replace it with an Alternative Voting System (Check youtube for a video on how it works if you care...)
Then I'd move right on into setting term limits for ALL seats in government.

Sadly, though, I think you're right.
First the "people" voted for a black man because they wanted the first black president, and he promised change.
Now they'll vote for the old white lady because they'll want the first female president- and she'll probably promise change, too.

Oh, there will be change alright.
We're so screwed.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Forgive this reply, but I knew a guy last name Strange, I always wondered how he got Mrs Strange to marry him and have little stranges.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Has Obama endorsed her yet? (Yeah he said she'd be excellent)... but didn't Earnest say there might be others he'd consider endorsing? Maybe he is waiting/hoping for Warren to announce.

If Warren announces I bet Obama endorses her instead of Hillary and then Hillary's campaign goes kaput.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here's why I think Hialry will win.

Because the world's not #ed up enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Um, your waisting your breath, or post. It's a nothing more then taking your attention away from what the rabbit is sniffing, let alone what hole it jumps into...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Has there ever been a time when (in any of our countries) the choice of candidates was any good ?!

Has there ever been a time when there was a candidate that stuck out like a sore thumb in terms of actually having any potential to buck the system and wipe it clean with the ability to start afresh ?!

Has there ever been a time when they weren't all mirrors of each other ?!

Politics - theatrical fodder for the masses.

... and the wheels on the bus go round and round.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Seriously, the only way Hillary can loose is if her own corruption catches up to her and gets revealed.

It seems some reporter is coming out with a book saying she and Bill accepted money from foreign countries on Bills Global initiative foundation and received favors from Hillary as Secretary of State

If this is an impartial reporter, not some partisan right-winger, this could hurt Hillary

Clinton Dismisses Allegations of Favoritism at Foundation

Hillary Rodham Clinton is rejecting a book's allegations that foreign governments that made donations to her family foundation received favorable treatment from the State Department while she served in the Obama administration. She's dismissing the questions about the family charity as "distractions and attacks." Answering questions after a campaign event at a furniture factory in Keene, New Hampshire, she said of the allegations: "I know that that comes, unfortunately, with the territory." Clinton was asked on Monday about the upcoming book, "Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich." The book argues that the Clintons got speaking fees and donations in return for her government office doling out favors to various foreign interests.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

The puns abide...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Can someone explain the differences between Jeb and Hillary.

From what I can see, their platforms are almost identical.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Um....one has tits? Their "platforms" are most certainly different.

edit on 20-4-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Um....one has tits?

*sigh*

Still confused.

WHICH ONE????
edit on 20-4-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hillary Supports LGBT rights and believes that Man Made Global Warming is Real. Jeb Doesn't so much. That's the biggest differences I see so far.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join