It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits it fudged forensic hair matches in nearly all criminal trials for decades

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherStacks
The FBI has been public enemy #1 in the US for a long time, from the rotten deeds of the Hoover years through the bungling of Waco & Ruby Ridge, to the anthrax cases, and now IMSI-catcher/Stingray devices and setting up mentally challenged patsies. So much is made about the NSA and all of its data collection, and rightfully so, but as far as threats go the FBI outstrips them by a mile.

Ever heard of the Palmer Raids?

The Palmer Raids were a series of raids in late 1919 and early 1920 by the United States Department of Justice intended to capture, arrest and deport radical leftists, especially anarchists, from the United States. The raids and arrests occurred in November 1919 and January 1920 under the leadership of Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer.

On August 1, 1919, Palmer named 24-year-old J. Edgar Hoover to head a new division of the Justice Department's Bureau of Investigation, the General Intelligence Division, with responsibility for investigating the programs of radical groups and identifying their members.

en.wikipedia.org...

J. Edgar Hoover got is start as a jack boot thug
working for Attorney General Mitchell Palmer.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

A tree with only strong branches and no flowers attract no bees, and then die alone... oh... and if you pick it... it won't heal

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

I'm so glad that you know what's best for everyone. Including non violent "criminals."

Never mind the fact that outlawing drugs keeps a healthy black market, and creates even more criminals.

So we should legalise crack and heroín etc to maintain a healthy white market then?
Are you saying if it was all legal, there would be no crime in relation to drugs?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown

A tree with only strong branches and no flowers attract no bees, and then die alone... oh... and if you pick it... it won't heal

Yup, shes a real "honey" Bee, isn't she...a real "flower" amongst women...
edit on PM1Mon20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
double post. Appologise.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

There's no perfect solution, but it'd be better than what we have now.

And yeah, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your own body, what gives you the right to dictate what other people do to themselves?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There's no perfect solution, but it'd be better than what we have now.

And yeah, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your own body, what gives you the right to dictate what other people do to themselves?

Sadly the life of a junkie nearly always involves crime in some way or another.
So, their life Does affect everyone who has the bad luck to cross in their path the day they need to score a hit and dont have the cash.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

I'm so glad that you know what's best for everyone. Including non violent "criminals."

Never mind the fact that outlawing drugs keeps a healthy black market, and creates even more criminals.

So we should legalise crack and heroín etc to maintain a healthy white market then?
Are you saying if it was all legal, there would be no crime in relation to drugs?

Nearly all crime related to drugs are crimes committed to get the drugs. Because they are illegal.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well I guess we'll never know now because the FBI couldn't be honest about the way they prosecute crimes.

PS: BTW, dealers should be freed too. Dealing is just as dumb of a crime as using.

Both dealers and users should be inside. Its supply and demand, if theres no users the dealers dont have a market..Just like hookers and Jons.
Drugs are the bane of modern Society and should be erradicated by any and all means necessary, and that goes for rich man, poor man, beggar man and thief.

So that the tree May grow strong, you have to chop off the dead wood.

troll much?

People like you need to be inside if that is your honest opinion.

Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are all drugs too. Lets destroy the lives of all those users too. Who cares that their children and family suffer

ETA: Everyone involved in this needs to be put in front of a judge. They should be put in for life for this type of behavior. They have murdered people in their own right.

This is why the quote "better 10 guilty men go free, than one innocent be wrongfully convicted" comes from.

The difference is if dont get my morning coffee I dont go to the house of the nearest old woman and beat her to death with her own walking stick so i can buy a cup...Junkies however, do exactly that for crack or heroín.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If it was legal they would have clean drugs at low cost. With low cost said junkies would be able to afford said drugs without breaking into your home and stealing your things. If it was legal someone would be more willing to employ them so those junkies would be off the street and be able to contribute to society.

The effects of the war on drugs causes all of the issues with drug addicts. YOU made your bed and now YOU sleep in it. The overcrowding in prison is at a boiling point and soon YOU wont be capable of dealing with that. Put actual dangers to society in prison and stop arresting people with mental issues.

ETA: bad FBI for fudging
edit on 20-4-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well I guess we'll never know now because the FBI couldn't be honest about the way they prosecute crimes.

PS: BTW, dealers should be freed too. Dealing is just as dumb of a crime as using.

Both dealers and users should be inside. Its supply and demand, if theres no users the dealers dont have a market..Just like hookers and Jons.
Drugs are the bane of modern Society and should be erradicated by any and all means necessary, and that goes for rich man, poor man, beggar man and thief.

troll much?

People like you need to be inside if that is your honest opinion.

Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are all drugs too. Lets destroy the lives of all those users too. Who cares that their children and family suffer

ETA: Everyone involved in this needs to be put in front of a judge. They should be put in for life for this type of behavior. They have murdered people in their own right.

This is why the quote "better 10 guilty men go free, than one innocent be wrongfully convicted" comes from.

The difference is if dont get my morning coffee I dont go to the house of the nearest old woman and beat her to death with her own walking stick so i can buy a cup...Junkies however, do exactly that for crack or heroín.

How many drunks have murdered people?

I bet the numbers are higher than the occasional junky murderer

People murder to get their money fix too, lets outlaw money.

ETA: bad FBI for fudging
edit on 20-4-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That's what ABC agencies mean
Always Be a Cheat. ...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If it was legal they would have clean drugs at low cost. With low cost said junkies would be able to afford said drugs without breaking into your home and stealing your things. If it was legal someone would be more willing to employ them so those junkies would be off the street and be able to contribute to society.

The effects of the war on drugs causes all of the issues with drug addicts. YOU made your bed and now YOU sleep in it. The overcrowding in prison is at a boiling point and soon YOU wont be capable of dealing with that. Put actual dangers to society in prison and stop arresting people with mental issues.

Hell Yes. Lets give them a cheap source of crack, pcp, heroín etc so they can get high WITHOUT the need to beat a old person to death or rob a pregnant woman at knife point.
Then, when their all sky high, they can go to work.

Maybe you should start up a business, "RENTAFIEND, where all the crack heads can go and work for the 20 mins a day they're not halucinating.

Maybe you can have Bling Bling as your business partner.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm against the death penalty because to give your government the right to kill is insane whatever the reason.

This conspiracy is the second reason, upto 49 people were sent to death row with testimony from this FBI crime lab.

FBI wrongly conviced Innocent, CIA spying on Congress

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hell Yes. Lets give them a cheap source of crack, pcp, heroín etc so they can get high WITHOUT the need to beat a old person to death or rob a pregnant woman at knife point.

Maybe you should start up a business, "RENTAFIEND, where all the crack heads can go and work for the 20 mins a day they're not halucinating.

GOOD! Now you are thinking along the right lines.

I'm glad to see you using some logic.

Also, we should disband the FBI for their inability to be trustworthy

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sometimes the end justifies the means. I dont think their not trustworthy, I think they did what they did to get the result that was needed.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ok... at first I thought you were serious but now I get that you're trolling us.

There is no way a modern person could hold such a 1950's uninformed perspective on drug culture. Very funny. You had us going there for a while.

You should just post a Reefer Madness thread to get it out of your system. Maybe some McCarthy era videos while you're at it.

On topic: Super sad seeing people get the death penalty over what may have amounted to "wrong place, wrong time".

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sometimes the end justifies the means. I dont think their not trustworthy, I think they did what they did to get the result that was needed.

1st: You place too much trust in authority.

2nd: I'm sure Hitler thought the same way.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The U.S. government and most of the world have been trying your method for the better part of 60 years and it has only made the situation worse. Anyone who still supports the "war on drugs" is delusional.

The "junkies" that you hate so much might actually seek treatment if they weren't afraid of being arrested. Addicts have a problem and they should be treated, not thrown in prison.

Tell me, aside from making you feel better, what good is accomplished by taking a person who has ruined their life with drugs and tossing them in prison so that, even after they get out, their options for employment are reduced to practically nothing? "Hey, you messed your life up so we're going to mess it up some more for you! You're welcome, asshole! See you in 6 months after you go back to the pipe because life sucks and you can't do anything about it!"

Aside from that, not all people who partake in illicit drugs are addicts just as all people who drink alcohol are not alcoholics.
edit on 4/20/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ipsedixit

Does this mean that a bunch of people sitting in jail for drug charges will be released? Because I'm all for that.

# yeah!!!

Lets free all the dealers and rapists and murderers too!!

Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe some of the people who are in jail because of the FBI's exageration actually DESERVE to be in jail, and because of some smart ass lawyer or some bleeding heart black judge they've spent the last 15 years of their sorry ass life escaping the cell time they so richly deserve for their crimes against their own society.

We do not know that because they never had a chance for a fair trial. The entire system is rigged. Read "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander to find out more. Then ask yourself why white businessmen are making millions of dollars for doing the same thing that has black men sitting in cages behind bars. Cannabis saves lives, is not a crime, murder is, but if you have enough money, you can get away with anything..if you are poor and especially if you are poor and black, you are punished.
edit on 20-4-2015 by TwoRavens because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2015 by TwoRavens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join