It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas Police Seize 11 Y/O Boy After School Presentation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: TheJourney

I absolutely agree about the effects concerning psychedelics, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. They seem to tap into a part of the human mind that is not normally accessed. ~$heopleNation

You do realize that marijuana is a mild psychedelic right?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: plube
My IQ is over 130 .....just saying...and if anyone has a reasonable IQ they will be able to put 2+2 together.

So does your IQ stay the same when you're under the influence, or should we remove the 0, temporarily of course? ~$heopleNation

Who cares what happens to your IQ when you smoke if it is only temporary?

The question is whether it is temporary or not. Some studies suggest there is a permanent effect. It's correlational at this point though.

Those studies have been shown to be flawed for not taking into account confounding factors.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So you experience hallucinations when you use? Well I never did. Got really hungry and a dry mouth though. Oh it definitely enhanced sexual pleasure as well. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So you experience hallucinations when you use? Well I never did. Got really hungry and a dry mouth though. Oh it definitely enhanced sexual pleasure as well. ~$heopleNation

Did you miss the adjective "mild" that I used there? That means that any hallucinations you'd experience would be mild. If you've ever had experience with weak acid then you'd know what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: TheJourney

I absolutely agree about the effects concerning psychedelics, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. They seem to tap into a part of the human mind that is not normally accessed. ~$heopleNation

I've never really been one to agree much with classifying cannabis as a psychedelic. It seems to be in its own class, imo. I'm pro-cannabis and pro-psychedelic, and I know you're right that technically cannabis is classed as a psychedelic, but that's just from our need to classify things, I don't really see it as fitting into the classifications we use...although cannabis CAN be psychedelic, if you yourself are able to enter deep, meditative states
edit on 24-4-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Did you miss the adjective "mild" that I used there? That means that any hallucinations you'd experience would be mild. If you've ever had experience with weak acid then you'd know what I'm talking about.

Well I would not blame you if you assumed that I am just trying to argue to argue, but the truth of the matter is that I don't consider Marijuana to be a hallucinogenic, not at all whatsoever. I have never seen walls or floors breath, enhanced patterns, or experienced a higher intelligence after using it like I have those others.

I will say that I have entered a state of unbelievable focus while free rock climbing many times as a young Man though, as well as other activities like weight lifting, or building something. Though it did take some time to calm the anxiety prior to entering that state of mind while piped up. I can remember it like yesterday though, so no long term memory loss here. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's already been debunked buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join